Table of Contents
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI has been providing its services in India as one of the biggest banking recruitment authorities. This bank is one of the biggest recruiters of probationary officers and special officers as compared to other banks in India and this is known to all bank job seekers. In this article, read about the SBI SO Exam Date 2022 – Check SBI SO Upcoming Exam. You can check out the details related to the SBI SO upcoming exam 2022 and SBI SO latest exam from the blog given below. SBI so important dates are also mentioned below.
SBI SO 2022 Important Exam Dates
The candidates can find below all details about SBI SO exam date 2022 such as Notification Date, Fees Submit Date, Exam Date, Result Announcement Date, etc. The candidates who successfully pass the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process is held separately for different posts filled through SBI SO 2022 In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellectual and your way of responding. You can check out the date for the interview given below.
|Event||SBI SO Exam Date|
|SBI SO 2021 Official Notification Release Date||December 24, 2021|
|SBI SO 2021 Application Process Start Date||December 24, 2021|
|SBI SO 2021 Application Process Last Date||January 13, 2022|
|Release of SBI SO 2022 Official Notification||To be Notified|
|Starting Date for SBI SO Application Process||To be Notified|
|Last date of online registration||To be Notified|
|Last Date for editing application forms||To be Notified|
|Online fee payment||To be Notified|
|To be Notified Admit card Release Date||To be Notified|
|SBI SO Exam Date 2022||To be Notified|
|SBI SO 2022 Results declaration||To be Notified|
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates applying for the SBI SO exam need to be aware of the SBI SO exam pattern which includes 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 comprises of questions from English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. Paper 2 comprises questions from Professional Knowledge. The distribution of marks of each section totally depends on the type of SBI SO post that a candidate has applied for at the time of online application. The candidates qualifying for the online examination are eligible for the next process which is the Interview round. The final list of shortlisted candidates will be announced by taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidates in the Professional Knowledge section and the Interview round.
For Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, and IT Security Expert
There will be an online written examination for the vacancies provided and there will be four subjects included in this entrance examination and all of the subjects will be qualifying in nature. The examination will have multiple choice questions and each question will have four possibilities. The applicants will have to choose the best option in order to successfully give this entrance examination. With the exception of the English language paper, all questions will be multilingual in nature. Each question will be of one mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|IT Professional Knowledge||75||150||70 minutes|
For Project Manager, Application Architect and Technical Lead
The written examination will be done online for these vacancies mentioned above. Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Role-based Knowledge, and IT Professional Knowledge are the five components in the Project Manager, Application Architect, and Technical Lead exams. For each correct answer, one mark will be provided to all of the candidates and there will be no provision related to the negative marking. The entrance examination structure for these vacancies is shared below.
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|IT Professional Knowledge||25||50||70 minutes|
SBI SO 2022 Vacancy
The various SBI Specialist Officer (SO) posts for which exams are conducted by SBI are Head (Product, Investment & Research), Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst), Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (e-Wealth), Relationship Manager (NRI), Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone), Central Operation Team Support, Risk & Compliance Officer, Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst, Advisor for Fraud Management, General Manager (IT – Strategy, Architecture & Planning), Data Translator, Data Architect, etc. Given below we are sharing the details related to the Latest vacancies present at the State Bank of India currently.
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Nature of Engagement|
|Relationship Manager||314||5-year contract|
|Relationship Manager Team Lead||20||5-year contract|
|Customer Relation Executive CRE||217||5-year contract|
|Investment Officer||12||5-year contract|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||02||5-year contract|
|Central Research Team (Support)||02||5-year contract|
|Deputy Manager Marketing||26||1-year contract|
|Executive (Document Preservation -Archives)||01||Regular|
Best Books For SBI SO 2022
Preparing with the best books will help you to score high marks in the SBI SO 2022 examination and the applicants can use our E-learning platform called Entri app, which provides you with study materials for each banking exam (category wise). Prepare each section mentioned in the syllabus with the following books. It is important to buy proper study material and books from the internet or from your nearest bookstore in order to start preparing for the State Bank of India subordinate officers entrance examination. You can also take into consideration sample papers and mock tests in order to create an atmosphere in which you can practice with the skills and knowledge also.
Books for English
Language is an essential medium of communication, therefore English is one of the important areas for the SBI SO exam.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N.K. Singh
- Quickest Mathematics by Kiran
Books for Reasoning Ability
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
Books for Professional Knowledge
The professional knowledge section is the most important section in the SBI SO exam. Candidates are asked questions as per their selection of posts. The questions will be from the fundamentals and practical knowledge of the subjects.
- Professional knowledge for SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- Guide for SBI Specialist Officers Exam by Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Guide for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Practice Work Book for SBI Specialist Computer / System (I. T.) Officers Exam by Kiran Prakashan
How to Prepare for SBI SO Exam 2022?
There are various tips and tricks that you can incorporate in your daily life in order to learn more about the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India and continue with your preparation for the entrance examination. You have to take into consideration subject wise entrance examination tips and tricks and then you will be able to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the tips and tricks associated with each and every subject included in the entrance examination.
- It is easy to score well in the English section with a little bit of hard work
- Candidates should concentrate on the vocabulary and grammar section
- Improve your word-forming power by practising essay writing and writing letters
- Try to build a strong command over the language by speaking frequently in English
- Cultivate the habit of reading books and newspapers
- Solve exercises given at the end of each chapter
- Practice writing regularly
- Candidates must devise a proper study plan to score well in this section
- Candidates must first sort and segregate the important chapters for the examination
- Learn difficult topics first and move to the easier topics
- Write down important notes as you learn
- Practice regularly and attempt mock tests frequently
- Try to build a strong base in mathematics by learning conceptually
- Try learning one chapter at a time. Proceed to the next chapter only after completing the previous one
- Start learning by practising the solved examples
- Practice as much as possible from previous years question papers
- Attempt numerous mock tests
- Make a note of all important formulas
- This section includes various topics such as IT and Finance programs
- Topics coming under this section are data communication and networking, software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management system, compiler system, data structure, statistics, operating system etc depending on the post you are applying for.
- In order to make this section easier candidates should prepare notes and revise often
- Make a proper timetable
- Attempt mock test
- Practice previous questions
- Allocate time to various topics wisely
If you want to start preparing for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the State Bank of India then you must take into consideration video lessons and also a study plan which aligns with your job goal in the State Bank of India. Make sure that you have enough information related to the examination pattern and syllabus which will be followed by the authorities to conduct this entrance examination. Entri is a learning platform that comes out with mock tests and video lessons that will help you to prepare for the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India without any problem. Enrol now.