State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI has been providing its services in India as one of the biggest banking recruitment authority. This bank as one of the biggest recruiter of probationary officers and special officers as compared to other banks in India and this is known to all bank job seekers. In this article, read about SBI SO Exam Date 2021.
SBI SO 2021 Exam Date:
Candidates can find the below all details about SBI SO 2021 Exam such as Notification Date, Fees Submit Date, Exam Date, Result Announcement Date, etc:
|Notification date releases||13th April 2021|
|Application form Last date to submission||03rd May 2021|
|Last date to submit fees||03rd May 2021|
|The release date of admit card/hall ticket||Yet to release|
|Date of the examination||Yet to release|
|Date of Result Declaration||Yet to release|
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Posts
The various SBI Specialist Officer (SO) posts for which exams are conducted by SBI are:
- Head (Product, Investment & Research)
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst)
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager (e-Wealth)
- Relationship Manager (NRI)
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone)
- Central Operation Team Support
- Risk & Compliance Officer
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)
- Manager Analyst
- Advisor for Fraud Management
- General Manager (IT – Strategy, Architecture & Planning)
- Dy. General Manager (Asset Liability Management)
- Dy. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)
- Asstt. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)
- Chief Manager (Infrastructure Architect)
- Chief Manager (Application Architect)
- Chief Manager (Business Architect)
- Manager (Security Architect)
- Manager (Technology Architect)
- Manager (Application Architect)
- Senior Consultant Analyst
- Data Translator
- Data Architect
- Data Trainer
- Chief Technology Officer
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before filling the application form the candidate must read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria of the candidate. The candidate fulfilling the criteria must only apply for the examination.
Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India only.
Age: The age limit varies from post to post. The minimum age to apply for SBI SO is 21years and the maximum age is 35 years. Relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
SBI SO 2021 Education Qualifications:
The candidate should have done graduation from any recognized university. For more about SBI PO 2020 Education Qualifications find below with Department Wise:
|Deputy General Manager (Law, Contractual)||42 years-52 years||Candidates must have a degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from a recognized University in India.||Candidates Must have Bar Council of India registered as an advocate. Candidates also have at least 17 Years experience in the Legal Department as a law officer of Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.|
|For Special Management Executive||30 years to 40 years||Candidates must have a PG Diploma or ICWA/ CA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance From AICTE Gov. Recognized institutes. All Courses completed through correspondence / Part time.||At least 5 years experience post qualification as an Executive in the Supervisory/ Management role: listed Financial Institution or In a Scheduled Commercial Bank/Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or in a Public Sector. Applicants possessing experience in the processing of credit proposals will be preferred.|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||25 years – 35 years||Must have the degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from a Recognized University in India||Candidates must have Registered as Advocates with Bar Council and also have 4 years of combined experience as practicing advocates or 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks.|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||42 years to 52 years||Must have a degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from a Recognized University in India. PG degree in Law will be given preference.||Candidates Must have Bar Council of India registered as an advocate. Candidates also have at least 17 Years experience in the Legal Department as a law officer of Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.|
Application fees details:
The application fees can be submitted through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- SC/ST/PWD:- 100
SBI SO 2021 Exam Pattern:
The examination will be held in two phases: online examination (computer-based) and interview.
- Online Exam: the computer-based exam consists of four sections that are Reasoning, English Language, Professional Knowledge, and Qualitative Aptitude. The exam is objectively based. There would be total of 170 problems in the question paper. The reasoning and professional knowledge section consist of 50 questions each and the English and quantitative section consists of 35 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. There would be negative marking for each wrong answer so the candidate must attempt the questions carefully. Find below the chart you will easily understand.
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Mins|
|Professional Language||50||100||45 Mins|
- Interview: the candidates who successfully qualify the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process is held separately for different posts filled through SBI SO 2020. In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellectual and your way of responding.
SBI SO Apply Online
- Candidates need to first log on to the official website of the SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- On the same page, they need to click on to the “Careers” section.
- A new page will open on the top right-hand corner of the page as “Latest Announcements” column.
- Candidates need to click on that section and check the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer section and then click on the detailed SBI SO Notification.
- After reading the notification, candidates can proceed with the SBI SO online application process as per the eligibility of the respective SBI SO post.
- Once the application process is through, candidates need to pay the SBI SO Application Fee as per the respective post through any of the below mentioned online payment modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
SBI SO 2021 Syllabus:
The candidates applying for SBI SO 2021 must go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly. By the help of the syllabus, the candidates can get an idea about the topic essential for the examination.
Classification, Logical Sequence of Words, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, Analogy, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Logic, Data Sufficiency, Puzzle Test, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Clocks & Calendars, Inserting the Missing Character, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Statement – Arguments, Logical Venn Diagrams, Number, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Ranking & Time Sequence, Theme Detection, Situation Reaction Test, Series Completion, Statement – Conclusions
Synonyms, Cloze Test, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Verb, Conclusion, Word Formation, Grammar, Adverb, Error Correction, Theme detection, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Tenses, Unseen Passages, Passage Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Correction, Passage Completion, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Completion, Subject-Verb Agreement.
Important books to prepare for SBI SO 2021:
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Magical Book On QuickerMaths 3 Edition by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- Objective General English 22nd Edition by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
SBO SO 2021 Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released separately for each phase.
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidate has to download it from the official site.
- The admit card is released a few days before the examination.
- The candidates are requested to kindly read the guidelines before downloading the admit card
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Carry your ID proof along with you.