Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest nationalized bank in India that provide plenty of job opportunities every year. SBI has released a recruitment notification for specialist officers on a regular basis and contractual basis for various posts on 03.05.2021. Aspiring candidates with the required eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. The SBI Specialist Officer examination is one of the most sought-after examinations in India. Choosing standard study materials will help candidates in cracking the exam. In this article, we will provide you with SBI SO Study Material 2022 – Check Free PDF Download for SBI SO Examination. SBI SO study material free download links are available all over the internet and you can easily download the SBI SO professional knowledge study material separately.
SBI SO 2022 Study Material
SBI SO exam is one of the prestigious exams in the Banking Sector. Hence, there is a lot of competition. Having access to reliable study materials is an important factor to crack the exam. The exam will be conducted Online consisting of objective type questions. SBI SO study material 2022 will help the need to know more about the books and also the specifications related to the entrance examination and then they will be able to prepare for the entrance examination without any problem and difficulty. You can download the PDF of this study material online or you can easily buy the books from your nearest bookstore and start preparing for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the concerned authorities of the State Bank of India for this prestigious recruitment opportunity of the specialist officer. SBI SO study material PDF must be downloaded according to the latest examination pattern and syllabus. Check out the SBI SO study material below:-
|Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
|R S Aggrawal
|SmartBook by Testbook
|Fast Track Objective Mathematics
|R S Aggarwal
|Wren and Martin
|R S Aggarwal
|General IT Knowledge
|Management of Information Technology
|Information Management System
|Suman Mann Sima
|The Secrets of Getting Success in Interviews
|B S Sijwalii
Books For SBI SO 2022
Preparing with the best books will help you to score high marks in the SBI SO 2022 examination and the applicants can use our E-learning platform called Entri app, which provides you with study materials for each banking exam (category wise). Prepare each section mentioned in the syllabus with the following books. It is important to buy proper study material and books from the internet or from your nearest bookstore in order to start preparing for the State Bank of India subordinate officers entrance examination. You can also take into consideration sample papers and mock tests in order to create an atmosphere in which you can practice with the skills and knowledge also.
Books for English
Language is an essential medium of communication, therefore English is one of the important areas for the SBI SO exam.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N.K. Singh
- Quickest Mathematics by Kiran
Books for Reasoning Ability
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
Books for Professional Knowledge
The professional knowledge section is the most important section in the SBI SO exam. Candidates are asked questions as per their selection of posts. The questions will be from the fundamentals and practical knowledge of the subjects.
- Professional knowledge for SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- Guide for SBI Specialist Officers Exam by Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Guide for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Practice Work Book for SBI Specialist Computer / System (I. T.) Officers Exam by Kiran Prakashan
SBI SO 2022 Video Classes
SBI SO exam material is available online for all of the candidates to download as soon as possible and then you must start preparing for the entrance examination taking into consideration various books available online that are specially created for the candidates who are preparing for this prestigious entrance examination. You can take into concentration some video classes available by our experts which are specially curated taking into consideration the latest examination pattern and the examination syllabus present in this prestigious organization recruitment. The video lessons will help you to tackle the difficult subjects which are not easily understandable for the common aspirants who do not have adequate knowledge related to the sentence examination. Enrol now to get access to video lessons.
SBI SO 2022 Mock Tests
SBI SO exam strategy must be equipped with the proper information related to the entrance examination and then only you will be able to crack the entrance examination on your first try. SBI SO 30 Days Study Plan will help you prepare for the entrance examination in one month. There are important questions that are included in the mock test prepared by our organisation and these important questions will help you to understand the important topics included in the entrance examination for the State Bank of India specialist officer. Given below, we are sharing the specifications related to the mock test that you want to perform in order to crack the entrance examination and get proper marks.
SBI SO 2022 Model Question Papers
The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English except for the test English Language Paper. The candidates will have the option to give their answer either in Hindi or English Language. The exam will be conducted Online consisting of objective type questions. For each question wrong answer, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty. All papers will be qualifying in nature except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided by Bank or may be waived at the discretion of the Bank. To prepare for this exam, you can check out the SBI SO model question paper free PDF download Links given below:-
SBI SO 2022 Previous Question Papers
There are a lot of previous year question papers available on the Internet that will help the candidates to know more about the format of the question paper which is followed by the authorities in order to create an atmosphere which is familiar for you. Given below we are sharing with all of you the direct link that you can use in order to download the previous year question papers for this entrance examination. You can download the previous year question papers according to the various subjects included in the entrance examination and then you will be able to practice for the entrance examination in a much better way.
SBI SO Study Plan 2022
If you have only 30 days to prepare for the entrance examination for the State Bank of India then you must spend every minute with the proper examination and with the proper plan that you have curated taking into consideration the examination pattern and examination syllabus for this prestigious entrance examination for specialist officers. Given below, we are sharing with all of you a 30 days study plan curated by our experts through which you will have to prepare for the State Bank of India specialist officer entrance examination. You must take into consideration important study material before starting your preparation according to this plan.
|Mock Test 1
|Revise Grammar Rules
|Number Series Concepts
|Revise Grammar Rules
|Puzzles& Seating Arrangement
|Mock Test 2
|Puzzles& Seating Arrangement
|Mock Test 3
|Revise Grammar Rules
|Simple & Compound Interest
|Puzzles& Seating Arrangement
|Coding and Decoding
|Time & Work
|Mock Test 4
|DI – Bar Graph
|DI- Line Graph
|Statement- Course Of Action
|Mock Test 5
|Statement – Conclusion
|Puzzles& Seating Arrangement
|Mock Test 6
|Mock Test 7
|Mock Test 8
SBI SO Main Topics To Cover 2022
SBI SO IT officer syllabus can be checked from the official notification published by the authorities and all of the people must take into consideration the official syllabus in order to appear for the entrance examination. SBI SO assistant manager system syllabus and SBI SO IT Officer professional knowledge syllabus can be taken into consideration for the people who want to apply for this prestigious entrance examination. SBI SO professional knowledge syllabus can also be checked from the table given below and then you can start preparing for the entrance examination by taking into consideration all of the details.
|IT Professional Knowledge
Tips and Tricks For SBI SO 2022
There are various tips and tricks that you can incorporate in your daily life in order to learn more about the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India and continue with your preparation for the entrance examination. You have to take into consideration subject wise entrance examination tips and tricks and then you will be able to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the tips and tricks associated with each and every subject included in the entrance examination.
- It is easy to score well in the English section with a little bit of hard work
- Candidates should concentrate on the vocabulary and grammar section
- Improve your word-forming power by practising essay writing and writing letters
- Try to build a strong command over the language by speaking frequently in English
- Cultivate the habit of reading books and newspapers
- Solve exercises given at the end of each chapter
- Practice writing regularly
- Candidates must devise a proper study plan to score well in this section
- Candidates must first sort and segregate the important chapters for the examination
- Learn difficult topics first and move to the easier topics
- Write down important notes as you learn
- Practice regularly and attempt mock tests frequently
- Try to build a strong base in mathematics by learning conceptually
- Try learning one chapter at a time. Proceed to the next chapter only after completing the previous one
- Start learning by practising the solved examples
- Practice as much as possible from previous years question papers
- Attempt numerous mock tests
- Make a note of all important formulas
- This section includes various topics such as IT and Finance programs
- Topics coming under this section are data communication and networking, software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management system, compiler system, data structure, statistics, operating system etc depending on the post you are applying for.
- In order to make this section easier candidates should prepare notes and revise often
- Make a proper timetable
- Attempt mock test
- Practice previous questions
- Allocate time to various topics wisely
Exam Strategies For SBI SO 2022
There are various examination strategies that all of the candidates must take into consideration before they start preparing for the State Bank of India entrance examination and given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the examination strategy that you need to follow in order to apply for the entrance examination presented by SBI and crack the entrance examination.
- First & Foremost as mentioned above candidates must know the syllabus, weightage of topics and exam pattern.
- Choose standard study materials – There are a lot of books available in the market. Getting hands-on the right book matters. Check whether the book covers all the topics as per the syllabus. Buy latest Edition books from renowned authors and Select books that includes sample papers, previous year question papers apart from the topics.
- Make use of online platforms where you can access Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn the environment in your comfortable space. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
- Take online Mock Tests– Attempting mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam and practice seriously like you are attempting a real exam, go through mistakes that happened. This will help you be thorough with the subject and be confident. Also, it will help you increase speed and accuracy to solve. Entri is an online platform where you will have access to unlimited free mock tests, video classes and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Be updated about current events happening around the world. Read Newspapers and magazines will help you increase current affairs knowledge.
- Make short notes on topics learnt, which you can use to revise before the exam.
- Practice previous years question papers.
SBI SO Selection Process 2022
SBI SO selection procedure consists of three stages starting from online examination and the candidates must fill up the application form in order to successfully get important information related to the online examination that will be conducted by the organisation of the State Bank of India. The candidates will be able to get most of the information related to the entrance examination by taking into consideration the official website of the State Bank of India. The candidates will also have to give an interview and then only they will be able to to get a chance in this organisation. The final selection list will be published by the organisation on its official website.
SBI SO 2022 Online Exam Selection Procedure
The candidates applying for the SBI SO exam need to be aware of the SBI SO exam pattern which includes 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 comprises of questions from English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. Paper 2 comprises questions from Professional Knowledge. The distribution of marks of each section totally depends on the type of SBI SO post that a candidate has applied for at the time of online application. The candidates qualifying for the online examination are eligible for the next process which is the Interview round. The final list of shortlisted candidates will be announced by taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidates in the Professional Knowledge section and the Interview round.
SBI SO 2022 Shortlisting Selection Procedure
The second stage of the selection procedure in the State Bank of India recruitment opportunity is the shortlisting round. The shortlisting round is the procedure in which the candidates will be shortlisted by the concerned authorities of the State Bank of India. The State Bank of India will collect all of the data of the applicants who have given the online examination and then the cut off mark list will be prepared by the authorities of SBI according to that cutoff mark list, the candidates will be selected in this recruitment opportunity. You can download the cutoff mark list from the official website of the organisation as published.
SBI SO 2022 Interview Selection
To be selected for the job, aspirants do not have to appear for an offline written exam. A shortlisting board constituted by the Bank will settle on certain shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of applicants, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The interview will be conducted for 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the bank later. In case more than one aspirant scores the same marks, elder aspirants will be given preference. The candidates who successfully qualify for the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process is held separately for different posts filled through SBI SO 2022. In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellectual and your way of responding.
Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams. Make sure to check out the examination pattern and examination syllabus before diving into the study material or other details related to the entrance examination. The candidates must prepare a study plan which airlines to their goal and then only you will be able to crack the entrance examination on your first try. Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee. You can access full-length mock tests and previous year question papers. Hope you have benefited from this article. Keep visiting us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.