Don’t be that slow learner who reads all the notes and study materials to crack a government exam. The world has gone too far now. There are many possibilities and efficient ways to gather information, learn it and practice it. So, if you are a government job aspirant wh9o strives to get thorough the IBPS PO exam 2021, read the modern rules of cracking an exam! Know how to prepare for the IBPS PO exam now! Begin your smart quest with us! Hear the 5 Golden Rules to tackle IBPS PO exam 2021
1. Prepare a Study Plan
If you are preparing for the IBPS PO exam, it is the right time to create a perfect study plan which suits your schedule. Every topper has mentioned their unique study plan was the key to their success. So, first and foremost, ensure yourself to be confident to achieve your goal and bring forward an effective study plan. If you are new to these preparation strategies, you might be confused about how to create an effective study plan all by yourself. But, don’t worry, that’s the initial step towards the best preparation for the IBPS PO prelims exam. You need to get confused first to solve it. Prepare a well satisfied study plan for bank exam which suits you.
Study Plan for IBPS PO 2021: Points to Remember
- Your study plan should be unique as per your schedule and performance
- You can compare and analyze other study plans and ensure to create yours
- Make sure you cover all the topics mentioned in the IBPS PO syllabus 2021
- Allocate time for your weak areas
- Don’t miss your strong areas of study, ensure you take enough time to make them stronger
- Don’t overdo, if you are a slow learner, take time and gradually increase the pace as per the IBPS PO exam date
2. Know What to Learn!
Mostly, the government exam preparation isn’t as easy as it sounds, only because there aren’t any single study materials that cover all the relevant topics. Usually, the material is scattered and withered. So, what stands as the next key element in choosing the right and relevant study materials as per the prescribed syllabus and ensuring compile all the notes together for a comfortable study plan. Mostly, the candidates who are preparing for the government or competitive exams, read the random information from here and there. But, if you are compiling the collected notes on materials, this can maximize the possibility to grab the job.
Focus areas can be the following
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language
- General/ Banking/ Financial Awareness
- Search for notes in accordance with the syllabus
- Makes sure you search the related and sub-topics too
- Take notes from the video classes and other prominent lectures
- Ensure to highlight and make notes as per the collection process moves on
- Make materials for each subject separately
- Download PDF and Other notes for IBPS PO
If you can’t find any relevant notes for IBPS PO, click here for the IBPS preparation material free download
3. Start aiming at the Mains Exams
Yes, you are preparing for the prelim’s exam now! But aim higher and the half will be done. While listening to the interviews from the toppers, you hear a similar talk that they were aiming at the mains. This aiming will enable you to be more serious in your preparation and motivate you to achieve better problem-solving skills. The competition is tighter than ever. A normal study pattern wouldn’t do anything. You need to apply for smart work and aim higher
4. Use Compare and Analyze Method
Use this simple trick to let your brain know about the exam patterns and expectations. The comparison of IBPS PO previous year question papers and the analysis of the previous year IBPS PO Cut Off will enable you to understand what to expect and what to learn. This can be considered as a simple and effective practice
5. Learn and Relearn
Whatever you learn falls to your brain, but who knows it stays or not, just like your ex! Just kidding!
Make sure you learn and relearn the materials to ensure a better understanding of the subject and memorization. Certain information once gained should be used to be retrieved.
Haven’t you heard, once you get a piece of shocking news or get a surprising fact, you remember it forever! See, you need to apply your life skills to your study plans too. Get excited about learning new things, get excited and shocked to hear a piece of new information and that stays. Make sure you compare and connect the information you gather with the life situations and events you see for better memorization.
- Practice more IBPS PO mock tests
- Give time to do some previous year question papers
- Ensure to question yourself and give yourself some challenges
- Get into the lectures that you heard about
- And finally, believe in what you have learnt and do your best!
Hope the IBPS preparation plan and strategies made you aware of where to start and how to start! Don’t worry! It’s not late yet! If you are confused about how to gather the materials and bring up and study plan in this short time, download Entri App. Get your study plan, online study materials, efficient video lecture classes and many more at your fingertips. Start preparing now