IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2022 Exam is one of the most important exams for students who are preparing for bank exams. IBPS being a highly steadfast organization conducts an online exam for almost every bank exam including RBI. IBPS RRB Office Assistant notification will be released along with the announcement of RRB Officer Scale 1, 2, and 3 very soon through the official website of IBPS. As the official notification is published by the commission through the official website, the details regarding the examination will be updated here.
It is very important to follow the IBPS RRB Clerk best books for making the preparation much more strategic and helpful. With the help of the correct IBPS RRB clerk preparation books, candidates can cover the correct topics and syllabus that is relevant for the examination. In this article are the details regarding IBPS RRB clerk best books and IBPS RRB office assistant best books are covered.
Best Books for IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation 2022
Following the correct study material for the examination can benefit the candidates in scoring a good rank in the final rank list. Given below are the best books for the preparation of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation and IBPS RRB Clerk preparation books.
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning [ In All Competitive Exam]||Arihant Publication|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M Tyra|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma|
|Class Notes||SS Bharti|
|General Awareness||Banking Awareness||Arihant Publication|
|Static General Knowledge||Arihant Publication|
|Banking Awareness Handbook of Banking Information||N.S Toor|
|English Language||High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Daily News Paper and Vocabulary||Preferable The Hindu|
Book selection is an important criterion for the preparation for any competitive examination. Here we have provided the best books available in the market to ace your IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) examination 2021. The prelims and main exams’ tentative dates are available from the IBPS exam calendar released earlier this year. Also, go through the Exam pattern for the Prelims and Mains.
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Books Topic-Wise
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non – Verbal reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj.
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC Publication) by M.K Pandey.
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agrawal
- The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination – Dinesh Khattar
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Banking Awareness – Arihant Publication
- High School English grammar and composition by wren & Martin
- Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exams – Shikha Agarwal
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions – Arihant Experts
- Samanya Hindi – Arihant Publication
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips
The candidates should be well aware of the fact that the IBPS exam syllabus is vast. So, the candidates should decide upon the thrust areas to be covered. The candidate should learn how to manage time and dedicate time effectively to attempting each question.
- The candidates should be aware of the major aspects of the IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2022.
- The candidates should visit the official website to get the official notification
- The candidate should be keen enough to understand the revised exam syllabus
- The pattern of the syllabus should be noted
- Visit the official website and learn everything related to the cut off marks
- Before beginning the preparation, read thoroughly the information related to the eligibility criteria for the IBPS RRB Clerk examination 2022.
- Try to analyze the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the difficulty level of the question paper.
- The candidates should practice with the mock test
- Test your performance potential daily
- Attempt all three levels of question papers, subject-wise and topic-wise questions should be thoroughly revised.
- Identify the most important books for the preparation
- Collect all the relevant study materials and prepare short notes on each topic
- Prepare a working timetable
- Allot more time for the weaker sections in the syllabus
- Fetch more lecture notes and relevant materials from e-sources
- Attempt online test series to measure the performance level.
- Try to learn new words and their meanings daily
- Enrich your vocabulary and increase the command over the language
- Read the newspaper, magazines, and Current affairs books regularly
- Understand The Examination Syllabus Thoroughly: One of the most important parts of your IBPS Clerk examination 2022 is being thorough with the exam syllabus. Without having a good knowledge of the different topics that come under each of the sections, you cannot plan the IBPS Clerk examination 2022 in the proper way.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
- Learn The Steps To Solve Questions: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations.
- Develop Reading Habits: For the General Awareness section, you need extensive reading as this section needs one to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics. Candidates are requested to read newspapers daily as it is the main source of Current Affairs. Also, the candidates are requested to read a newspaper in their regional; language too.
- Make Notes: As you study, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision.
- Solve Practice Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
- Take Mock Tests: Once you have finished all the topics in the syllabus of IBPS RRB Clerk examination 2022, take IBPS RRB Clerk examination 2022 mock tests on a regular basis. Evaluate yourself after every test and find out your weak topics. Thousands of Mock Tests created by experienced mentors are available at Entri.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Syllabus
- Coding and Decoding
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
- Floor Puzzle
- Data Sufficiency
- Arrangement and Pattern
- Blood Relations
- Ordering and Ranking
- Directions and Distances
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Data interpretation
- Number Series
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Profit and loss
- Work and Time
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Syllabus
The complete syllabus of the IBPS RRB Assistant Mains examination is given in the table below. Syllabus for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude is the same as that for the prelims exam.
|Computer Knowledge||English Language||General Awareness||Hindi Language|
|History and Generation of Computers||Reading Comprehension||Banking Awareness||विपरीतार्थक शब्द|
|Introduction to Computer Organisation||Cloze Test||Banking Current Affairs||पर्यायवाची शब्द|
|Computer Memory||Fillers||Appointments||मुहावरे तथा लोकोक्तियां|
|I/O Devices||Sentence Errors||Bank Taglines||गुढार्थी (क्लोज टाइप) प्रकार का गद्यांश|
|Computer Software||Vocabulary based questions||Mergers||वाक्यक्रम व्यवस्थापन|
|Computer Languages||Sentence Improvement||Headquarters||वाक्यों में त्रुटियाँ|
|Operating System||Jumbled Paragraph||Financial Awareness||वाक्यों में रिक्त-स्थानों की पूर्ति|
|Computer Network||Word Usage||Annual Budget||वर्तनी अशुद्धियाँ|
|Internet||Phrase/Connectors||RBI monetary policy rates||वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द|
|MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys||Paragraph related questions||Economic survey||अपठित गद्यांश|
|Basics of DBMS||All Latest Government Schemes and Policies|
|Number System and Conversions||Current Affairs – Last 6 months|
|Computer and Network Security||Static Awareness|
|Books and Authors|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Information Links|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Video Course|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Materials|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan||
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Question Papers||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cutoff|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key|