IBPS RRB examination conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various positions under RRB. this is one of the most anticipated banking examinations in the country and the examination is conducted every year. The details regarding the post, job profile, vacancy, and application are published by the recruitment commission through the official website of IBPS. Meanwhile, continue with preparations and practice as many mock tests as possible. A mock test is an integral part of exam preparation as it gives the overall idea regarding the kind of questions asked and the difficulty of the questions asked. In this article, we have provided IBPS RRB Clerk mock test questions with answer keys for the candidates to work on. The IBPS RRB Clerk mock test and IBPS RRB office assistant mock test will make the exam preparation more strategic and helpful. Also, download the app to avail the latest practice mock test series along with the IBPS RRB course.
IBPS RRB Clerk Free Mock Test
Candidates can download the full-length mock test free pdf from the below-given link. Try to solve the questions after you set the timer to experience the Online test mode.
- Read the instructions carefully and answer the questions based on it. Read the question carefully and find the value of (?)?
(24 × 12) − (17.5 × 6) − (21.5 × 6) = ?² − 10
- Read the question carefully and find the value of (?)?
(12.5% of 250) + (6.25% of 500) =?
- Find the value of the missing term.
3, 7, 14, 24, 36, ?
- Determine the relationship between “x and y”:
3x² + 13x − 10 = 0 & y³ = 7269 + 731
(a) x > y
(b) y > x
(c) x ≥ y
(d) y ≥ x
(e) x = y or no relationship can be obtained
- A company manufactured some products in the year 2012 and 2013. In 2012 the company manufactured 60% of non-defected products and 30% with minor defects. 30000 units have been completely disposed of due to severe defects. In 2013 the number of non-defective products is 1/3 of the 2012 non-defective product, whereas minor defects products are 20% of minor defects products in 2012 and the completely disposed product is 10% of the non-defective product of 2012. What is the ratio of the completely disposed product of 2012 to 2013?
- A B and C complete the work in 15 days, 12 days, and 10 days respectively. If A started the work and after 3 days B and C together joined with A, in how many days the whole work will be completed?
(a) 6 days
(b) 6.2 days
(c) 6.5 days
(d) 7 days
(e) 7.5 days
IBPS RRB Assistant Answers
- (e) 8
- (e) 62.5
- (c) 53
- (e) x = y or no relationship can be obtained
- (d) 5:3
- (b) 6.2 days
IBPS RRB Clerk Free Mock Test
- A company manufactured some products in the year 2012 and 2013. In 2012 the company manufactured 60% of non-defected products and 30% with minor defects. 30000 units have been completely disposed of due to severe defects. In 2013 the number of non-defective products is 1/3 of the 2012 non-defective product, whereas minor defects products are 20% of minor defects products in 2012 and the completely disposed product is 10% of the non-defective product of 2012. What is the total number of products manufactured by the company in 2013?
- The ratio of the ages of Anu to France is 5:4 and Ram is 4 years younger than Anu and Karthick is 6 years younger than Ram. If Karthick’s present age is 20 years, then the present age of Karthick is what per cent of the present age of France?
- The average of a series S1 of 7 consecutive odd numbers is 17 and the average of the series of S2 of 7 consecutive even numbers is 30. What is the sum of the smallest and highest number of series S1 and S2?
- A and B started the business with the investment of Rs.4000 and Rs.6000 respectively. After 6 months B left and C joined with the investment of Rs.4500 and at the end of the year, the total profit of the business is Rs.18500. What is the profit share of C?
(a) Rs. 4000
(b) Rs. 4500
(c) Rs. 4200
(d) Rs. 4400
(e) Rs. 3800
- Renu spends 65% of his salary on House Rent and Education fee in the ratio of 2:3 and the remaining amount spends on Shopping, Transport, and Savings in the ratio of 7:6:4. If the difference between the amounts spends on Shopping and Savings is Rs.1050, then find the amount spends on House Rent?
(a) Rs. 4220
(b) Rs. 4500
(c) Rs. 4200
(d) Rs. 4420
(e) Rs. 4000
- The ratio of the speed of the boat in still water to stream is 3:1. If the difference between the distances covered by a boat along with a stream and against the stream in 4 hours is 40 km, what is the speed of the downstream?
(a) 15 km/h
(b) 20 km/h
(c) 18 km/h
(d) 16 km/h
(e) 24 km/h
IBPS RRB Clerk Free Mock Test Answers
- (c) 96000
- (a) 83%
- (c) 94
- (b) Rs. 4500
- (d) Rs. 4420
- (b) 20 km/h
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Free Mock Test
- In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Statements: Some errors are common.
Some common is a mistake.
I. Some mistake are errors
II. No error is a mistake
(a) If only conclusion I follow.
(b) If only conclusion II follows.
(c) If either conclusion I or II follows.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II follows
(e) If both conclusions I and II follow
- These questions are based on the following five numbers.
965 435 982 274 198
If 3rd digit of 2nd highest number is divided by 1st digit of the lowest number, then what will be the final answer?
(c) ) 3
(e) None of these
- In a certain code language: “scooter car cycle” is coded as “ie ar ea” “car shoes mouse” is coded as “su oe ar” “bottle car plug charger” is coded as “ar ug tt er” “plug scooter charger” is coded as “er ie ug”. Which of the following words may have the code of “ug ar ea” as per the given code language?
(a) plug car charger
(b) charger car mouse
(c) plug cycle car
(d) cycle shoes car
(e) None of these
- In the word ‘ASSUMPTION’, how many pairs of the letters have the same number of letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
(e) More than Four
- There are seven members in a family having three generations in which there are three married couples. A is the Grandchild of P who is the husband of R. C is the brother in law of Q who is the brother of B. D has
no child. R has two children. How is D related to Q?
(e) None of these
- ‘P@Q’ means ‘P is the parent of Q’ ‘P#Q’ means ‘P is the child of Q’ ‘P$Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ ‘P%Q’ means ‘P is the husband of Q’ ‘P&Q’ means ‘P is the wife of Q’ In which of the following relation “F is the father of G” is true?
(e) None of these
- Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing four people in each row, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 A, B, C, D, E and F are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing North. In row-2 P, Q, R, S, T and U are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing South. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. D faces the person who sits 2nd to the left of P. S who doesn’t sit at the extreme end, sits immediate right of T who faces E who doesn’t sit at the extreme end. B sits immediate right of the person who faces P. R faces A who is an immediate neighbor of C. Q doesn’t sit at the extreme end. Who among the following sits immediate left of F?
(a) No one
(e) Either (c) or (d)
- Eight persons i.e. J, K, L, M, N, O, P and Q were born on different months i.e. January, February, March, June, September, October, November, and December but not necessarily in the same order. Q was born in the month having 31 days but after September. Only one person was born between Q and J. There are as many persons were born between O and N as between O and P. One person was born between L and K. L was born before K. M was born after Q but not in the last month. P does not born in the month having 31 days. L was not born in January. Four of the following five belongs to a group find the one that does not belong to that group?
- (c) If either conclusion I or II follows.
- (d) 5
- (c) plug cyclecar
- (c) Three
- (d) Wife
- (c) G#D&F
- (b) E
- (c) P
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Test Series
Candidates can use the links given below so as to attend IBPS RRB Mock tests as part of the exam preparation.
|IBPS RRB Clerk prelims free mock test||Click here|
|IBPS RRB Clerk mains mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk English language mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk General Awareness mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk reasoning ability mock test||Click here|
Candidates can use the above-mentioned links for attending IBPS RRB Office assistant free mock tests and IBPS RRB tests series for exam preparation.
How Mock Tests Helps in IBPS RRB Clerk Examination?
Mock tests are a very important part of every exam preparation. Attending a good number of mock tests before the main examination can help every candidate to understand the pattern of the examination, methods, and topics to follow and also will give an insight regarding the difficulty of the examination. The given below are the benefits of attending mock tests before the examination that every candidate will obtain. Candidates who are preparing for the examination are requested to go through the benefits given below.
- Taking a mock test before the examination will give an insight into the difficulty level and the kind of questions that are asked in the examination.
- Mock tests are usually prepared under the supervision or of experienced faculty and mentors. This will give a candidate a good understanding and knowledge regarding the topics and also will give you an introduction to some of the repeatedly asked questions.
- Practicing more and more questions will make your preparation more perfect and will ensure you score good ranks in the final rank list.
- Mock tests are prepared by the experts and they are prepared in a way that gives students a feel of the real exam. For most of the students about to take a major examination to land on their dream job, mock tests provide a trial run and will help to increase their confidence. Being placed in the same situation and feeling the same amount of pressure before the actual competitive exam will inculcate some self-analytical capacity and confidence in the student.
- Mock Test helps in reducing pre-exam nervousness, as the candidate has already appeared for a version of the exam before, on the final day he will be more relaxed.
- Most students who are preparing for competitive exams do so in chapters, units, and sections during their preparation. By the end of it all, candidates will have complete confidence that they are prepared to take the competitive exam. But on the final exam day, being tensed on the exam situation can move things sideways and can affect the candidate’s performance in the examination. This happens because of a tendency to underestimate the toughness of the questions and the scope of the syllabus in a combined way. Attending as many mock tests before the examination can help the candidates to overcome this situation.
- Mock tests are important because of the practice they provide. Practice makes the preparation more thorough and gives confidence to the candidates. For the competitive exam, revision is key to remembering all that you have studied. Multiple attempts of the Mock Test help students revise the entire syllabus in the simulated setting of the actual exam. This way they remember what they have learned and perform well in the actual exams.
- Mock tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the question paper. Managing to finish the exam on time is really challenging. Mock tests help the candidates with time management which, in itself, is half the work done. The candidate is given the chance to work on the problem and to overcome that. After taking several mock tests, the student is in a position to work on his weaknesses and to chalk out a plan to overcome them.
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam of IBPS RRB examination is an online exam testing a candidate on the basis of their aptitude, intellect, and English. There are three sections in total and the candidate must clear the cut-off of each section to proceed to the mains exam round.
|Topic||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
Composite time of 45 minutes
Both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam will be conducted bilingually, i.e. both in English and in Hindi. Let’s have a look at the IBPS RRB clerk mains exam pattern 2022 so as to get a clear idea about the examination.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Language – English / Hindi||40||40|
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be a penalty for incorrect responses marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank.
Score Calculation for IBPS RRB Exam
The accurate scores received by each of the competitors in different sessions will be normalized using the equi-percentile method. Scores up to two decimal points shall be considered for the total calculations.
IBPS RRB Cut-off Score (Online Main examination)
Each applicant will be expected to achieve a minimum score in each test of the Online Main Examination and also a minimum complete score to be considered for more processes. Depending on the number of State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for temporary allotment. Before the completion of the provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Information Links|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Video Course|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Materials|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan||
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Question Papers||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Best Books||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cutoff|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key|