IBPS RRB Office Assistant/ Clerk 2021 prelims exams are scheduled for August 2021 and the preparations will be in full swing. IBPS RRB Office Assistant notification was published on 07 June 2021 and candidates can apply online through the IBPS Portal till 28 June 2021. Meanwhile, continue with preparations and practice as many mock tests as possible. In this article, we have provided IBPS RRB Office Assistant mock test questions with answer keys. The Practice set PDF is available to download and the solution for each question will be updated soon here. Also, download the app to avail the latest practice mock test series along with the IBPS RRB course.
IBPS RRB Clerk Free Mock Test 2021
Candidates can download the full-length mock test free pdf from the below-given link. Try to solve the questions after you set the timer to experience the Online test mode.
- Read the instructions carefully and answer the questions based on it. Read the question carefully and find the value of (?)?
(24 × 12) − (17.5 × 6) − (21.5 × 6) = ?² − 10
- Read the question carefully and find the value of (?)?
(12.5% of 250) + (6.25% of 500) =?
- Find the value of the missing term.
3, 7, 14, 24, 36, ?
- Determine the relationship between “x and y”:
3x² + 13x − 10 = 0 & y³ = 7269 + 731
(a) x > y
(b) y > x
(c) x ≥ y
(d) y ≥ x
(e) x = y or no relationship can be obtained
- A company manufactured some products in the year 2012 and 2013. In 2012 the company manufactured 60% of non-defected products and 30% with minor defects. 30000 units have been completely disposed of due to severe defects. In 2013 the number of non-defective products is 1/3 of the 2012 non-defective product, whereas minor defects products are 20% of minor defects products in 2012 and the completely disposed product is 10% of the non-defective product of 2012. What is the ratio of the completely disposed product of 2012 to 2013?
- A B and C complete the work in 15 days, 12 days, and 10 days respectively. If A started the work and after 3 days B and C together joined with A, in how many days the whole work will be completed?
(a) 6 days
(b) 6.2 days
(c) 6.5 days
(d) 7 days
(e) 7.5 days
IBPS RRB Assistant Answers
- (e) 8
- (e) 62.5
- (c) 53
- (e) x = y or no relationship can be obtained
- (d) 5:3
- (b) 6.2 days
Free Online Mock Test for IBPS RRB Part-2
- A company manufactured some products in the year 2012 and 2013. In 2012 the company manufactured 60% of non-defected products and 30% with minor defects. 30000 units have been completely disposed of due to severe defects. In 2013 the number of non-defective products is 1/3 of the 2012 non-defective product, whereas minor defects products are 20% of minor defects products in 2012 and the completely disposed product is 10% of the non-defective product of 2012. What is the total number of products manufactured by the company in 2013?
- The ratio of the ages of Anu to France is 5:4 and Ram is 4 years younger than Anu and Karthick is 6 years younger than Ram. If Karthick’s present age is 20 years, then the present age of Karthick is what per cent of the present age of France?
- The average of a series S1 of 7 consecutive odd numbers is 17 and the average of the series of S2 of 7 consecutive even numbers is 30. What is the sum of the smallest and highest number of series S1 and S2?
- A and B started the business with the investment of Rs.4000 and Rs.6000 respectively. After 6 months B left and C joined with the investment of Rs.4500 and at the end of the year, the total profit of the business is Rs.18500. What is the profit share of C?
(a) Rs. 4000
(b) Rs. 4500
(c) Rs. 4200
(d) Rs. 4400
(e) Rs. 3800
- Renu spends 65% of his salary on House Rent and Education fee in the ratio of 2:3 and the remaining amount spends on Shopping, Transport, and Savings in the ratio of 7:6:4. If the difference between the amounts spends on Shopping and Savings is Rs.1050, then find the amount spends on House Rent?
(a) Rs. 4220
(b) Rs. 4500
(c) Rs. 4200
(d) Rs. 4420
(e) Rs. 4000
- The ratio of the speed of the boat in still water to stream is 3:1. If the difference between the distances covered by a boat along with a stream and against the stream in 4 hours is 40 km, what is the speed of the downstream?
(a) 15 km/h
(b) 20 km/h
(c) 18 km/h
(d) 16 km/h
(e) 24 km/h
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Answers
- (c) 96000
- (a) 83%
- (c) 94
- (b) Rs. 4500
- (d) Rs. 4420
- (b) 20 km/h
IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test Sample Questions Part- 3
- In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Statements: Some errors are common.
Some common is a mistake.
I. Some mistake are errors
II. No error is a mistake
(a) If only conclusion I follow.
(b) If only conclusion II follows.
(c) If either conclusion I or II follows.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II follows
(e) If both conclusions I and II follow
- These questions are based on the following five numbers.
965 435 982 274 198
If 3rd digit of 2nd highest number is divided by 1st digit of the lowest number, then what will be the final answer?
(c) ) 3
(e) None of these
- In a certain code language: “scooter car cycle” is coded as “ie ar ea” “car shoes mouse” is coded as “su oe ar” “bottle car plug charger” is coded as “ar ug tt er” “plug scooter charger” is coded as “er ie ug”. Which of the following words may have the code of “ug ar ea” as per the given code language?
(a) plug car charger
(b) charger car mouse
(c) plug cycle car
(d) cycle shoes car
(e) None of these
- In the word ‘ASSUMPTION’, how many pairs of the letters have the same number of letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
(e) More than Four
- There are seven members in a family having three generations in which there are three married couples. A is the Grandchild of P who is the husband of R. C is the brother in law of Q who is the brother of B. D has
no child. R has two children. How is D related to Q?
(e) None of these
- ‘P@Q’ means ‘P is the parent of Q’ ‘P#Q’ means ‘P is the child of Q’ ‘P$Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ ‘P%Q’ means ‘P is the husband of Q’ ‘P&Q’ means ‘P is the wife of Q’ In which of the following relation “F is the father of G” is true?
(e) None of these
- Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing four people in each row, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 A, B, C, D, E and F are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing North. In row-2 P, Q, R, S, T and U are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing South. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. D faces the person who sits 2nd to the left of P. S who doesn’t sit at the extreme end, sits immediate right of T who faces E who doesn’t sit at the extreme end. B sits immediate right of the person who faces P. R faces A who is an immediate neighbor of C. Q doesn’t sit at the extreme end. Who among the following sits immediate left of F?
(a) No one
(e) Either (c) or (d)
- Eight persons i.e. J, K, L, M, N, O, P and Q were born on different months i.e. January, February, March, June, September, October, November, and December but not necessarily in the same order. Q was born in the month having 31 days but after September. Only one person was born between Q and J. There are as many persons were born between O and N as between O and P. One person was born between L and K. L was born before K. M was born after Q but not in the last month. P does not born in the month having 31 days. L was not born in January. Four of the following five belongs to a group find the one that does not belong to that group?
- (c) If either conclusion I or II follows.
- (d) 5
- (c) plug cycle car
- (c) Three
- (d) Wife
- (c) G#D&F
- (b) E
- (c) P
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test 2021 Practice Set PDF
Click here to download the IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test Questions and Answers free pdf for your future reference:
The probable exam dates are available for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 2021. The prelims exam will be held on August 1, 7, 8, 14, 21 and the mains exam for the candidates cleared in the prelims will be tentatively held on 3rd October 2021. Practice more previous questions and mock tests. Also, remember that the marks obtained in the Main Examination will only be considered for final merit listing!
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Information Links|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Video Course|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Materials|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan||
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Question Papers||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Best Books||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cutoff|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key|