IBPS has released the much-awaited IBPS RRB 2021 Notification on its official website. The notification for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) has been published on 07th June 2021. Aspiring eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS RRB office assistant post. Here in this article, we will provide you with step by step on how to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 posts.
IBPS RRB 2021 Important Dates
|IBPS RRB notification released on||06 June 2021|
|Start date of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application||08 June 2021|
|Last date for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application||28 June 2021|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination||01.08.2021, 07.08.2021, 08.08.2021, 14.08.2021 and 21.08.2021
|Date of Main Examination for Office Assistant||03.10.2021|
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021
Check here for step by step guideline on how to apply for the exam-
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online candidates should keep the following things ready:
(i) scan their photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), Signature, and Left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb).
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and should not be smudged
(iv) The handwritten declaration must be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. The handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
(v) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vi) Candidates must have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of the round of Common Recruitment Post (CRP). IBPS may send the notifications like, to download call letters etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Step by Step Procedure for Applying Online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021
- Candidates appearing must visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Go to the Home page and open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP X- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open the online application form.
- Then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application and enter the basic information in the online application form.
- Upon registration candidates will receive a provisional registration number and a password will be generated. The candidate must note down the Provisional registration number and password. Also, candidates will receive the Provisional Registration number and Password via Email & SMS
- Candidates can make necessary changes to uploaded details using the registration numbers and passwords.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph, Signature – Left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Candidates should ensure that the given details are correct before submitting the application.
- Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button after verifying all the details given. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee online mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
- For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable cannot be changed.
- The names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state selected to apply. The candidate should select the center of examination in that particular state only.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021: Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates – Rs. 175/-
- For all others – Rs. 850/-
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Apply Online Link
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by IBPS for the post of RRB Office Assistant are as mentioned below. Candidates before applying for Common Recruitment Post (CRP) must ensure that the following factors have to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
The candidate must be either-
a) a citizen of India or,
b) a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or
c) a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or,
d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) & (d) must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
2. Age Limit
- Age Limit for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post is between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2003 (both dates included)
3. Required Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Also, proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB’s is required.
- Candidates with working knowledge of Computer is desirable.
IBPS RRB 2021 Important Links:
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process
- IBPS RRB General Awareness Questions
- Best Books for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation
- Top Weekly Current Affairs for all Competitive Exams
As per the IBPS RRB notification, the application form for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant will be available from 08th June 2021, and the online portal remains open till 28th June 2021. The online application link will be provided here once the official application online portal is released. Apply at the earliest to avoid last-minute haste and site failures. As the prelims exam for the Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is scheduled from the first week of August it is high time to start the preparation.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Information Links|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Video Course|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Materials|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Question Papers||
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Best Books||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cutoff|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key|