IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 apply online : IBPS releases the IBPS RRB Notification on its official website every year. The notification for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) for the recruitment in the year 2022 is not yet published by the commission through their official website. Aspiring eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS RRB office assistant post and IBPS RRB clerk posts as the commission published the official notification. Candidates must know about the details regarding IBPS RRB Clerk apply online 2022 and IBPS RRB office assistant apply online 2022 to make the online application for the examination. Candidates must note that the application can only be made through online methods only. Here in this article, we will provide you with step by step on how to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 posts.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has not yet published the IBPS RRB recruitment 2022 notification through any of their public resources for the candidates to start making the application. The IBPS RRB Clerk application form 2022 and IBPS RRB Office assistant application form 2022 will be available for the candidates to make an application when the commission publishes the IBPS RRB official notification and invites the application from candidates. There are some details that candidates need to fill out on the application form before submitting the application.
IBPS RRB Examination 2022: Important Dates
The official notification announcing dates for the examination is not yet published by the commission for the year 2022. The given below are the tentative dates for the examination conducted under IBPS for the recruitment to posts under RRB. Candidates can check the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam date 2022 and IBPS RRB office assistant prelims exam date 2022 all from the official notification once it is published by the commission.
|IBPS RRB Events||IBPS RRB Date (Tentative)|
|Release of IBPS RRB notification||June 07, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Application form and IBPS RRB Office assistant application last date||June 08-28, 2022|
|Releasing of IBPS RRB Pre-Exam Training||July 05, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Pre-Exam Training||July 19 to 25, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Admit Card||July 17, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam||PO: Aug 1, 7, 2022
Clerk: Aug 8, 14, 2022
|IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card (Officer Scale I)||September 09, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Online Mains & single level examination for Officers Scale I, II, and III||September 25, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Mains exam for Office Assistant/Clerk||October 3, 2022|
Steps for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online 2022
Check here for step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for the examination. Candidates must keep this information in mind that the application link will be available on the official website of IBPS only after the publication of the official notification. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can also make the IBPS RRB Clerk apply online 2022 through the official website following the same steps that are given below:-
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online candidates should keep the following things ready:
(i) scan their photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), Signature, and Left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb).
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and should not be smudged
(iv) The handwritten declaration must be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. The handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
(v) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vi) Candidates must have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of the round of Common Recruitment Post (CRP). IBPS may send the notifications like, download call letters, etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Steps for Making the Application
- Candidates appearing must visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Go to the Home page and open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP X- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open the online application form.
- Then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application and enter the basic information in the online application form.
- Upon registration candidates will receive a provisional registration number and a password will be generated. The candidate must note down the Provisional registration number and password. Also, candidates will receive the Provisional Registration number and Password via Email & SMS
- Candidates can make necessary changes to uploaded details using the registration numbers and passwords.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph, Signature – Left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Candidates should ensure that the given details are correct before submitting the application.
- Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button after verifying all the details given. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee online mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
- For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable cannot be changed.
- The names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state selected to apply. The candidate should select the center of examination in that particular state only.
IBPS RRB Application Fees
Candidates who are applying IBPS RRB examination have to pay a fixed Application Fees for the exam application. The fees vary according to the reservation category of candidates. The details regarding the IBPS RRB 2022 Application Fee are given below:
|Officer-Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||General/EWS/OBC||INR 600|
|Officer-Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen||INR 100|
Mode of Payment
IBPS RRB Application Fees can be paid only through online mode using the following mediums:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 Documents to Submit
The given below is the list of the documents that have to be submitted while applying online for the IBPS RRB examination 2022
- Scanned Photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Educational Certificates like 10th, 12th, degree, etc.
- Aadhar Card Number (or any ID Proof like Voter’s ID, License, Passport, etc.)
- Scanned Image of Thumb Impression
- Written Declaration
Candidates can use the below-given link to apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment examination 2022:
IBPS RRB Exam 2022 Exam Centers
IBPS RRB examination is a banking examination that is been conducted on a pan-Indian level. The examination takes place at different venues across different states in the country. Here is the list of the exam centers of IBPS RRB examination 2022. As the official confirmation is not yet received from the commission these are the tentative venues for the examination.
|State||IBPS RRB Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Srikakulam, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun, Itanagar|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur,|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramula, Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Kolar, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara|
|Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by IBPS for the recruitment under RRB are as mentioned below. Candidates before applying for Common Recruitment Post (CRP) must ensure that the following factors have to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post
IBPS RRB Age Limit
- Age Limit for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post is between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2003 (both dates included)
IBPS RRB Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Also, proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB’s is required.
- Candidates with working knowledge of Computer is desirable
The candidate must be either-
a) a citizen of India or,
b) a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or
c) a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or,
d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) & (d) must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
The online application link will be provided here once the official application online portal is released. Apply at the earliest to avoid last-minute haste and site failures. Start your exam preparations now with Entri App and fly high in your exams with good ranks. We wish you all the very best.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Information Links|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Video Course|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Materials|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Question Papers||
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Best Books||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cutoff|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key|