Competitive examinations are not always easy to crack. If not planned well in advance, the journey will definitely be a hard one for the aspirants. Therefore, it is necessary for all the candidates to have a perfect study plan that matches his/her study habits without compromising on the quality of learning. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2022 is one such competitive exam that is attended by lakhs of aspirants across the country. The details regarding the examination are published by the commission through the official website of IBPS. A proper IBPS RRB Clerk study plan 2022 is crucial for a candidate to get through the process of examination and score good ranks in the final examination. Here, in this article, learn about IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan 2022 and IBPS RRB Clerk study plan 2022 for the upcoming examination that has to be conducted in the year 2022. Know the IBPS RRB office assistant exam strategy here.
31 Days IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan 2022
IBPS RRB Clerk plan for exam: The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment is a two-stage process, consisting of two written examinations. The prominent two selection rounds include the Preliminary Exam, the Mains Exam. For a candidate to design an effective IBPS RRB plan for the exam, he/she must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus well in advance. This will help the aspirant to have a deeper understanding of where he/she stands in terms of readiness to face the examination.
Let us go through some of the go-to methods to plan your study and ace the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam. The given below is the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims study plan and IBPS RRB clerk mains study plan for the year 2022 that candidates can follow for preparation.
|Day 1||Logical Reasoning|
· Bad Loans
· Risk Management
· BASEL I
· BASEL II
· BASEL III
· Organisations – RBI, SEBI, IMF, World
· Bank & Others
|Day 3||Alphanumeric Series|
· Statement and Assumption
· Assertion and Reason
· Statement and Conclusion
· Statement and Arguments
· Statements and Action Courses
|Day 5||· Inequalities
· Economic Survey
· Banking Banking Reforms in India
· Bank Accounts of Special Individuals
· Asset Reconstruction Companies
· Non Performing Assets
· Restructuring of Loans
|Day 7||Seating Arrangement|
|Day 10||· Puzzle
· Case Studies Charts and Graphs
· Permutation & Combination
|Day 17||Profit and Loss|
|Day 18||Number Series|
|Day 19||Time and Work|
|Day 20||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Day 21||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 22||· Time and Distance
· Currencies & Capitals
· General Science
IBPS RRB Clerk Main Topics to Cover in 2022
It is important that the candidates who are appearing for an examination to go through the correct syllabus during their preparation. With the help of the correct syllabus, candidates can prepare the IBPS Clerk prelims study plan and IBPS RRB Clerk mains study plan for the year 2022. The given below are the main topics that candidates can follow for the IBPS RRB Clerk Examination 2022.
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input-Output Machine
- Alphabet Test
IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Number Systems
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation & Combination
IBPS Clerk English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph Completion
General and Financial Awareness
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc
- International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN, etc,
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies,
- Banking Terms,
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
- Budget and Monetary Plans of the Government
- History of the Indian banking system
- Current Affairs – Last 06 months
- Different Government Schemes
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computers
- Future of Computers
- Basic Knowledge of Internet
- Networking Software & Hardware
- Abbreviations Shortcut Keys
- MS Office
- Security Tools
- Trojans Input and Output Devices
- Computer Languages
Financial Knowledge and Awareness
- Current events in Financial World
- Monetary Policy
- Economic Survey
- Banking Reforms in India
- Bank Accounts of Special Individuals Loans
- Asset Reconstruction Companies
- Non Performing Assets
- Restructuring of Loans
- Bad Loans
- Risk Management
- BASEL I
- BASEL II
- BASEL III
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Tests 2022
|IBPS RRB Clerk prelims free mock test||Click here|
|IBPS RRB Clerk mains mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk English language mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk General Awareness mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude mock test||Click here|
|IBPS Clerk reasoning ability mock test||Click here|
How Mock Tests Helps in IBPS RRB Clerk Exam?
Mock tests are a very important part of every exam preparation. Attending a good number of mock tests before the main examination can help every candidate to understand the pattern of the examination, methods, and topics to follow and also will give an insight regarding the difficulty of the examination. The given below are the benefits of attending mock tests before the examination that every candidate will obtain. Candidates who are preparing for the examination are requested to go through the benefits given below.
- Taking a mock test before the examination will give an insight into the difficulty level and the kind of questions that are asked in the examination.
- Mock tests are usually prepared under the supervision or of experienced faculty and mentors. This will give a candidate a good understanding and knowledge regarding the topics and also will give you an introduction to some of the repeatedly asked questions.
- Practicing more and more questions will make your preparation more perfect and will ensure you score good ranks in the final rank list.
- Mock tests are prepared by the experts and they are prepared in a way that gives students a feel of the real exam. For most of the students about to take a major examination to land on their dream job, mock tests provide a trial run and will help to increase their confidence. Being placed in the same situation and feeling the same amount of pressure before the actual competitive exam will inculcate some self-analytical capacity and confidence in the student.
- Mock Test helps in reducing pre-exam nervousness, as the candidate has already appeared for a version of the exam before, on the final day he will be more relaxed.
- Most students who are preparing for competitive exams do so in chapters, units, and sections during their preparation. By the end of it all, candidates will have complete confidence that they are prepared to take the competitive exam. But on the final exam day, being tensed on the exam situation can move things sideways and can affect the candidate’s performance in the examination. This happens because of a tendency to underestimate the toughness of the questions and the scope of the syllabus in a combined way. Attending as many mock tests before the examination can help the candidates to overcome this situation.
- Mock tests are important because of the practice they provide. Practice makes the preparation more thorough and gives confidence to the candidates. For the competitive exam, revision is key to remembering all that you have studied. Multiple attempts of the Mock Test help students revise the entire syllabus in the simulated setting of the actual exam. This way they remember what they have learned and perform well in the actual exams.
- Mock tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the question paper. Managing to finish the exam on time is really challenging. Mock tests help the candidates with time management which, in itself, is half the work done. The candidate is given the chance to work on the problem and to overcome that. After taking several mock tests, the student is in a position to work on his weaknesses and to chalk out a plan to overcome them.
IBPS RRB Clerk Previous Question Paper PDF
IBPS examinations are one of the most awaited and anticipated banking examinations in the country. For the candidates who are preparing for the examination, it is very important to get an overall idea regarding the type of questions asked and the difficulty level that can be anticipated in the examination. For this previous year, IBPS RRB clerk question papers can be used. The candidates will also get detailed solutions along with answers in the IBPS RRB Clerk previous year’s question paper PDFs attached below.
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims question paper 1||Click here|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims question paper 2||Click here|
|IBPS RRB Clerk mains question paper 1||Click here|
|IBPS RRB Clerk mains question paper 2||Click here|
IBPS RRB Clerk Selection Process 2022
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 selection process comprises of two phases only. There will not be any interview process for qualified candidates for the post of Clerk. Selection will be purely based on the marks obtained by the candidate in his/her Mains Examination. The exam will be conducted in two phases – Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Below given is the RRB Clerk Exam Pattern for Preliminary and main examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The preliminary round is the first stage of the recruitment procedure and candidates who clear the specific cut-off decided by the commission in the preliminary round can appear for the main examination. The final rank list will be decided on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the main examination.
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam of IBPS RRB examination is an online exam testing a candidate on the basis of their aptitude, intellect, and English. There are three sections in total and the candidate must clear the cut-off of each section to proceed to the mains exam round.
|Topic||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
Composite time of 45 minutes
Both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam will be conducted bilingually, i.e. both in English and in Hindi. Let’s have a look at the IBPS RRB clerk mains exam pattern 2022 so as to get a clear idea about the examination.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Language – English / Hindi||40||40|
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be a penalty for incorrect responses marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank.
Score Calculation for IBPS RRB Exam
The accurate scores received by each of the competitors in different sessions will be normalized using the equi-percentile method. Scores up to two decimal points shall be considered for the total calculations.
IBPS RRB Cut-off Score (Online Main examination)
Each applicant will be expected to achieve a minimum score in each test of the Online Main Examination and also a minimum complete score to be considered for more processes. Depending on the number of State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for temporary allotment. Before the completion of the provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
Conscientious hard work and consistent learning are the keys to crack any competitive exam. IBPS RRB exam notification will be released soon. Candidates keep following these pages for updates regarding online application and exam dates 2021. As per the tentative exam calendar, the prelims will be held in August and that of Mains will be in October 2021. Make the best use of the time left and be ready for your ENTRI to your dream job. The best will, for sure, come your way!
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Information Links|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Video Course|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Materials|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Question Papers||
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Best Books||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cutoff|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key|