Indian is one of the biggest public sector banks in India. Every year candidates from different parts of the country. Indian Bank PO examination is one of the most awaited as well as participated baking examination in the country. The PO examination is conducted through different stages and the last stage of this recruitment process is an interview. Here in this article, the details regarding the Indian Bank PO interview and Indian Bank PO interview Questions are discussed. Candidates who are preparing for the Indian Bank PO examination can download the Indian Bank Interview questions and answers pdf from here.
Indian Bank PO Interview Questions
The interview is one of the most important stages of a recruitment examination. Performing well and scoring well in the interview round can benefit the final results of the candidates in various ways. Here are some of the most important Indian Bank PO interview questions and Indian Bank PO interview questions for fresher. Candidates who are appearing for the interview round can refer to the below-mentioned sample questions that have a high chance to be asked in the interview round.
Candidates appearing for any interview must anticipate some personal questions from the interviewers. Here are some of the questions with high probability that can be asked in the interview rounds.
- Introduce yourself or Tell me something about yourself.
- Which place do you come from or tell me something about your hometown?
- Tell me something about your family.
- Who is your role model and why?
- What are your biggest fears?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- On a scale of one to ten, how much will you rate your skills?
- Tell me an incident where you demonstrated leadership skills?
- Tell me about your teamwork experience.
- How do you handle the pressure?
Click here to attempt free banking mock tests!
- What Is Bank Rate?
Answer: Rate at which RBI lends money to commercial banks without any security.
- What Is SLR?
Answer: Statutory Liquidity Ratio is the percentage of liabilities and time deposits that commercial banks need to keep with them in form of Cash, Gold or Government approved securities. Right now SLR is 22%.
- What Are Open Market Operations?
Answer: Buying and selling of government securities and bonds in the open market by the Government to maintain desired liquidity levels.
- What Are NPS?
Answer: NPA stands for Non-Performing Assets.
Bank gives loans and advances to its customers. These loans and advances are the bank’s assets. When the customers don’t repay back the bank’s money they don’t perform. Such assets are known as Non-Performing Assets.
- What Are Various Functions Of RBI?
- Government banker and performs banking functions for the central and the state governments.
- Bankers of banks
- Maintain liquidity in the economy
- Regulator of country’s financial system
- Regulates and facilitates foreign trade advisor to the Government of India
- Issue currency notes
Career Oriented Questions
It is a usual trend in interviews that the candidates are asked regarding the career objects and their own career expectations in the future. Candidates who are appearing for the banking interviews can expect the following kind of questions from the interviewers.
- Do you have any previous work experience?
- Why do you want to join the banking sector?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tell me something about your hobbies and the activities that you do in your leisure time.
Click here to Sign Up for Entri App now!
Interviewers will go through your details and has a high chance to ask you about your education and educational qualifications.
- Tell me about your educational background.
- There will be questions related to your course and the subjects that you have majored in.
- Why are coming into the banking sector after completing your graduation/ education?
- Why do you want to work in the banking sector?
- How will you use your educational background for our growth?
- Do you have any further study plans?
- Are you looking for higher studies?
Bank exam preparation can now be easily done through Entri App. With the well-mentored study sessions and thousands of mock tests created by expert mentors your dream of landing a bank job is not a dream anymore. So sign up for Entri App today and start your preparations now!
Discussion about this post