Indian Bank is about to release the recruitment notification to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) 2020 very soon. The aspirants can check out the official website for the notification and important dates too. The written examination will be conducted for the post, therefore the applicants will be allowed to enter the examination centre will the admit card only. The Indian Bank PO 2020 Admit Card will officially published by the Indian Bank. This article deals with Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket.
Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket
The candidates who are registered and eligible can download the Indian Bank Admit Card 2020 two weeks before the date of examination. They can view and download the admit card from the official link provided. The admit card for Prelims, Mains and Interview are different. Each admit card also will be available in the website separately. To download Indian Bank PO 2020 admit card, candidates need to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to candidates by post.
Steps to download Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2020
The steps to download the admit card of Indian Bank PO are given below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Bank
- In the home page candidates will find the admit card download link
- Candidates need to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download Indian Bank PO admit card and take its print out
Details printed in Indian Bank PO Admit Card
The following details will be printed in the Indian Bank PO admit card of candidates.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Exam venue
- Reporting time
- Roll number
- Exam Centre code
- Exam Date and Instructions
Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2020 – How to correct discrepancies?
Candidates are advised to check the details carefully after downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should inform the examination authority for correction. Indian Bank will correct the errors and issue fresh admit cards to candidates.
Documents to carry along with Admit Card 2020
Candidates must carry the following documents along with the admit card:
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Employee ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
Indian Bank PO 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates should obey the following guidelines during the exams.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card and photo-identity proof.
- Candidates should not carry any kind of electronic gadgets to the examination centre.
- Any kind of stationary items like pencils, pen, textbooks, etc. are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before completion of the test.
Call Letters of Indian Bank PO 2020
Call letters for the Preliminary Exam or Main Exam or Personal Interview will be issued to all eligible candidates through electronic mode only. Candidates are advised to download their call letter from the bank’s website by entering his or her details like Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter or Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/courier.
Download Entri app and learn for various competitive examinations. Attempt mock tests of each exams and prepare well to score high marks. Mock tests will help you to understand which is the weaker section of your knowledge. And based on that you can focus more on that area. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.