Table of Contents
Indian Bank recruits candidates to the post of Bank probationary Officer. The recruitment is conducted on a yearly basis. It is not easy to crack the bank PO examination as the competition is very high. Hence we need to prepare extremely well for the examination. Entri helps the candidates in cracking bank examinations in an effective manner. In this article let us check for Indian Bank PO Study Materials 2020 along with free PDF Download materials. Article includes subject wise Indian Bank Po exam study notes, Indian Bank Po exam practice Quiz, Indian Bank Po exam reference books and also Indian Bank PO exam video tutorials. Do not keep the preparations for last minute. Download the materials from ENTRI and ace your preparation for the exam.
Indian Bank PO Study Material 2020 – Download PDF
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- Tips on how to select the best study materials
- Subject wise Indian bank PO study materials from ENTRI in PDF format
- Reference Books
- ENTRI Video Tutorials
- Overview of Indian Bank PO exam pattern
- Syllabus of Indian Bank PO examination
- ENTRI free mock test
- How Entri will help with study preparation
Selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
Things to keep in mind as you look for the best study materials
- Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the Indian Bank PO Exam-online or offline mode
- Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for Bank exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
- If opting for online self-study method then choose the best platform that will guide you in all aspects of preparation
- Segregate topics based on weightage and importance
- Appear for mock tests and prepare well.
- General knowledge should be always updated through newspapers and other articles
Indian Bank PO Study Material 2020 – Download PDF
Check the below documents for study materials
Indian Bank PO English Language Study Materials
- Basic grammar rules on preposition
- Essay writing tips for English descriptive paper
- Weekly English vocabulary – July week 2
- Weekly English vocabulary – June week 4
- Weekly English vocabulary –April week 4
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
Indian Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Study Materials
- Indian Bank PO Quantitative aptitude Study Material
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
Indian Bank PO Reasoning Ability Study Materials
- Indian Bank PO Study material on reasoning ability- syllogism
- Indian Bank PO Study material on reasoning ability- linear seating
- Indian Bank PO Study material on reasoning ability-Word formation
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
Indian Bank PO General Awareness Study Materials
Indian Bank PO Current affairs study materials
- Weekly Current affairs- July 2020
- Top weekly current affairs- April 2020
- Monthly current Affairs- March 2020
- Weekly e capsules current affairs
- Last three months current affairs
Indian Bank PO Static GK Study Materials
- List of Regional rural Banks in India
- GST Important Points
- List of Important Dams in India
- List of Government Schemes
- List of National Symbols in India
- List of Nobel prize winners from India
- List of satellites launched by India
- List of Indian States and its official languages
Indian Bank PO Computer Aptitude Study Materials
Indian Bank PO Reference Books 2020
Books For Preliminary exam
- Arihant Publication’s ‘Objective General English’ by S.P Bakshi
- ‘Word Power Made Easy’ by Norman Lewis
- ‘Corrective English’ by A.K Singh
- ‘How to Crack Test of Reasoning in all Competitive Exam’ by Arihant Publications.
- S Agarwal’s ‘Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning’
- ‘Analytical Reasoning’ by M.K Pandey
ENTRI Video Tutorials for Competitive Examination
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for Indian Bank PO Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
Video tutorial on best tricks to learn Data Analysis and Interpretation for bank exams.
Subjects included in the Indian Bank PO Exam
As we select the study materials to prepare for the exam it is also very important to be well acquainted with the examination pattern to make the best usage of the resource books. If the topics and the question pattern is known in advance it will help the candidate in segregating the topics based on its importance.
Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam pattern
|S.No||Sections||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- The exam will contain Objective Type questions.
- Aspirants need to get minimum Cut -off Marks in all the three sections.
- Minimum Cut Off will be decided by the recruiting Bank.
Topics included in the exam – Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2020
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
Below mentioned are the main topics included in the Indian Bank PO syllabus.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness||Computer Knowledge|
|Odd man out||Number System||Spotting Errors||Current Affairs||Computer Fundamentals|
|Syllogism||Decimal Fraction||Jumbled Words||Countries / Currencies||Software Fundamentals|
|Blood Relation||Simple Interest||Fill in the Blanks||Indian and International Economy||Networking|
|Series Test||Time and Work||Idioms and Phrases||Banking Terms||MS Office|
|Ranking and Time||Averages||Comprehension||Sports||Database|
|Direction Sense Test||Partnership||Commonly Misspelled Words||Ecology and Climate Change||Hardware Fundamentals|
FREE Mock Test by ENTRI
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus
Indian Bank PO Mock Questions:
- Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
2. What is the base year for measuring inflation at wholesale Prices Index (WPI) in India?
3. Select the option in which the numbers share the same relationship as that shared by
the given pair of numbers. 76 : 171
- 28 : 63
- 24 : 39
- 62 : 135
- 52 : 115
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for Indian Bank PO Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on Indian Bank PO examination.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination