Indian Bank PO application form 2020 will be released by Indian Bank shortly after the release of the Indian Bank PO Notification. The application form will be available online on the official website of Indian Bank. No other mode of application form will be accepted other than the online mode. The application fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates are Rs 100 and Rs 600 for the rest of the categories. In this article, we will discuss Indian Bank PO 2020 Apply Online.
Indian Bank PO 2020 Apply Online – Overview
Candidates can check below the tentative dates of Indian Bank PO dates 2020 related to the application process.
|Name of the Examination||Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Bank|
|Exam Type||National Level Examination|
|Exam Date||Will be notified soon|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a graduate with minimum 60% marks|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test or CBT|
|Number of vacancies||Not announced Yet|
Indian Bank PO 2020 Apply Online: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criterion for Indian Bank PO is as set up by the conducting body. Participants should make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility norms for the recruitment test before filling in the application form. The eligibility criteria for the exam are given bellow-
Individuals belonging to any of the following nationalities can apply for the Indian Bank PO exam 2020:
- Indian national
- A resident of Bhutan or Nepal
- A refugee from Tibet, who has moved to India intending to stay here permanently
- Anybody of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and East African countries intending to settle permanently in India
- The lower age limit is 20 years and the upper age limit prescribed for the test is 28 years for the General category aspirants.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per government norms and is given as given in the table below
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD||10 years (additional if from reserved category|
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution or any equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central government.
- Applicants appearing for the final exam of the qualifying degree are also eligible provided they can submit requisite documents during the final selection round.
Indian Bank PO 2020 Apply Online
In this section, we will discuss the Indian Bank PO 2020 Apply Online procedure. The applicants should go through the following steps to apply online successfully.
1. Indian Bank PO Registration
- Applicants need to visit the careers page of the Indian Bank.
- Click the tab ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers Through on Boarding’.
- Select ‘Apply Online for PO On-Boarding’.
- Aspirants should click on the ‘New Registration’ tab to register their application.
- Enter all the requested details to complete the registration process.
- Once the information is filled, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Registration number and password will be generated on successful registration.
2. Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Applicants need to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- The dimension of the photo should be 200 by 230 pixels. The size of the file should be between 50kb and 20 kb.
- The dimension of the signature should be 140 by 60 pixels. The file size should be between 10kb and 20kb.
3. Filling the detailed application form
- After uploading the photograph and signature, applicants are required to fill the Indian Bank PO application form in detail.
- Applicants need to enter their educational qualification
- Choose the city where you can appear for the preliminary and mains exam
- Click on the declaration and submit the application form
4. Application fee payment
- The application fee is Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD categories and Rs 600 for the general category.
- Fee can be paid using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets.
- On successful completion of the online transaction, an e-receipt will be created.
Keep the e-receipt and registration acknowledgment page safe for future reference. This will complete the application procedure. Admit Cards for the prelims will be released shortly after the online forms are accepted by the exam conducting authority.