The latest notification for Kerala CSEB was released on 30th November 2021 for recruiting candidates eligible for the posts Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant, Junior Clerk/ Cashier, System Administrator, System Supervisor, Typist and Data Entry Operator. The deadline for accepting the application by the board is on 29th December 2022 by 5pm. The Kerala Co-operative Services Examination Board conducts examinations every year to select candidates for various posts. This article will give an idea of the Kerala CSEB 2022 Selection Process. The article will provide an ultimate guide covering all the steps of the Kerala CSEB 2022 Selection Process. The application process is to be offline by downloading the application forms from the official website of Kerala CSEB. The application form for each post is different. Thus a candidate applying for one or more posts should make sure that he submits the different forms. The submission forms along with the required documents as mentioned in the official website should be delivered to the board before the submission deadline. All the documents should be enclosed in an envelope for which the model is provided in the official website.
Know What You Are Applying For! Kerala CSEB Job Profile 2022
Kerala CSEB 2022 – Selection Process
The Kerala CSEB 2022 Selection process contains two stages. First stage is the written test which is conducted offline. The second stage is the interview with the interviewing board. The candidate clearing both the stages according to the conditions provided will be recruited by the board. The recruitment procedure depends on the vacancy available and the final rank list from the board.
Kerala CSEB 2022 – Written Test
The Examination Board shall process the applications and prepare the list of candidates to be called for the written test. One copy of the prepared list shall be published in the notice Board of the Examination Board and one copy shall be sent to the society for publication in its notice board.The examination is held by the Kerala CSEB or Kerala Co-operation Service Examination Board. The examination consists of two stages which are the Offline OMR Test and the Interview. The offline test is an objective based paper which is to be answered in OMR sheets. The test has a total score of 80 marks and consists of 160 questions each question carrying 0.5 marks.The candidate who scores above the cut off for the year will pass to the interview round.
The process to calculate the marks for the Kerala CSEB Examinations is as follows.
- Every correct answer carries 0.5 marks
- There is no negative marking in the examination
- The examination in total has a score of 80 marks for 160 questions.
- The number of correct answers multiplied with 0.5 will give you the total score for the examination.
The maximum marks for written examination will be 80 and the ones who secure 40% of the marks will only be eligible. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe securing 30% of marks and above will also be included in the list.
Know the Kerala CSEB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
|Total Number of Question||160|
|Mark for one correct answer||0.5|
Kerala CSEB 2022 – Interview and Allotment
the Kerala CSEB 2022 Interview is the second stage of the selection process. The candidate clearing the first stage of Kerala CSEB 2022 selection process will be short listed for the interview. The maximum marks for the interview shall be 15. The minimum marks for the interview shall be 3. The candidates belonging to the district or districts to which the area of operation of the society extends shall be awarded 5 marks over and above the marks for interview as grace marks. As per the Kerala CSEB official website, the following steps are involved in the recruitment process after the interview.
- candidates will be interviewed by the Committee within two months from the date of receipt and returns the list to the Examination Board.
- List notes the marks secured by each candidate in the interview within a period of two weeks.
- The Examination Board notes down the marks secured by each of the candidates in written examination and returns a consolidated list with the total marks obtained by each candidate.
- This shall be done within a period of one week.
- On the basis of the consolidated list received from the Examination Board, the committee prepares the rank list of candidates and publishes the same in the notice board.
- The society sends one copy of the rank list published to the Examination Board also.
- The board examines the correctness of the rank list and reports to the Registrar, the irregularities, if any.
- The list shall be valid for a period of two years from the date of publication of the same by the society.
- All appointments to the vacancies are made by the committee from the selection list so published within one month from the date of publication.
Read the Detailed Recruitment Procedure from the Official Website!
Kerala CSEB 2022 – Documents Required
The application form along with documents as requested by the board has to be compulsorily submitted. Missing any documents will result in the cancellation of the application. Hence always keep a check before you submit the documents to the concerned authority. The following are the documents mentioned by the Kerala CSEB which is to be attached along with the application form.
- SSLC/ICSE/CBSE Pass Certificate (proof for Date of Birth)
- Caste Certificate – SSLC Certificate, Candidate from ICSE/CBSE – certificate from Revenue department.
- Document to prove that the candidate is an Ex – Serviceman ( if required)
- Disability Certificate if required.
- Widow Certificate if required.
- Certificate proving educational qualification – degree certificate, PG certificate, Plus Two, SSLC with self attested copy.
- Challan for fee payment
Kerala CSEB Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age Limit,Qualification
All you need to clear the Kerala CSEB 2022 examination is a lot of preparation and confidence. Put in your best effort if you want to crack the Kerala CSEB Examination this year. Always keep in your mind that success is not final, failure is not final, it is the courage to continue and overcome the struggles that counts. Be proud of your skills. Face the test with confidence and nothing can stop you from achieving. Entri wishes you the very best to conquer your dreams.
Discussion about this post