Table of Contents
Latest Kerala Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2023 notifications for job Candidate will be made available on our web Page. Bank Jobs for new as well as experienced Aspirants are posted in Jobs Cloud. Find Main notifications and direct link to apply for all the latest notifications here. Aspirants may get all the details regarding vacancy, Number of posts, Mode of selection, From fee, How to apply etc. Jobs cloud Given you with the “latest government job in Kerala Cooperative Bank” “Kerala Cooperative Bank next exam 2023” results, cutoffs, syllabus, answer keys and other related information related to “Kerala Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2023”. So Aspirants who are looking for career opportunities in Kerala Cooperative Bank may explore all the New notification instantly from our web Page.
The maximum marks for written examination shall be 80 and those who secure 40% of the marks shall only be eligible to be included in the list for interview. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, those who secure 30% of marks and above shall be included in the list. The maximum marks for the interview shall be 15. The minimum marks for the interview shall be 3. Interviews of the candidates will be conducted within two months from the date of receipt and the list is returned to the Examination Board noting the marks secured by each candidate. A consolidated list with the total marks obtained by each candidate will be released by the board after the review in one week after which a rank list is prepared based on the same. In all cases of selection, except those in the executive and supervisory cadres, physically handicapped candidates shall be given grace marks subject to a maximum 10 per cent.
Kerala CSEB Application Form 2023
The Kerala CSEB along with the notification has also released the application forms, challans, experienced certificate and envelope model. Application forms for different posts are individually available in the portal. The same can be downloaded, filled and send directly to the board in the provided address. The application from should be filled with at most care and the same should be submitted before the last date of submission or else the form will not be considered for entry.
Application form for all the post such as Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant, Junior Clerk/ Cashier, System Administrator, System Supervisor, Typist and Data Entry Operator is provided separately in the Kerala CSEB portal. A candidate applying for one or more posts should submit the respective forms individually filled and packed to the board. Download the PDF of the notification and Application forms through the links provided below.
Kerala Cooperative Bank Jobs Notification 2023 Overview
|Name of the organization||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk and Others|
|Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||242|
Steps to Apply for Kerala CSEB Examination 2023
- Aspirants can open the main website https://www.csebkerala.org
- Then find the career/Vacancy page on the menu bar.
- Pass the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Form.
- Send application to the following address in an envelope : The Secretary, Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB), Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Building, Over Bridge, General Post Office, Thiruvananthapuram, 695001, Kerala.
Candidates can apply for more than one post in the Kerala CSEB Examination 2023. For general category candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs.150 for first bank and Rs.50 extra for each branch they apply. For SC/ST category candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs.50 for the first bank and Rs.50 for each bank they apply. A single demand draft will be enough to pay the fee amount. The fee for the examination can be paid through the branches of Federal Bank and Kerala State Co-Operative Bank (Kerala bank).
- General aspirants: Rs.150/- (Bank Charge – Rs.50/-)
- SC/ST aspirants: Rs.50/- (Bank Charge – Rs.50/-)
- PWD aspirants: Nil
- CBT Exam
- Document verification
Documents to Submit for Kerala CSEB Examination 2023
Along with the application form, documents as requested by the board has to be compulsorily submitted. Missing of any documents will result in the cancellation of the application. Hence always keep check before you submit the documents to the concerned authority. The following are the documents mentioned by the Kerala CSEB which is to be attached along with the application form.
- SSLC/ICSE/CBSE Pass Certificate (proof for Date of Birth)
- Caste Certificate – SSLC Certificate, Candidate from ICSE/CBSE – certificate from Revenue department.
- Document to prove that the candidate is an Ex – Serviceman ( if required)
- Disability Certificate if required.
- Widow Certificate if required.
- Certificate proving educational qualification – degree certificate, PG certificate, Plus Two, SSLC with self attested copy.
- Challan for fee payment
Points to remember while applying for Kerala CSEB Examination:
- Recheck whether all the blanks have been filled in the form.
- Make sure to not make any spelling mistake while filling.
- Give the correct and valid address of residence.
- Recheck whether all the required documents have been attached before sending.
- Do not delay the submission.
- Make sure there is no discrepancy between the submitted documents.
- Do not forget to self attest the certificate copies which are being attached.
- If submission is via courier service, make sure the correct address has been provided and keep a track of the courier.
Always have a keen eye while applying for the Kerala CSEB Examination one mistake can take a way 1 year for the candidate. So always make sure the documentation has been done properly from your side so that the application procedure is smooth and tension free. Always remember a little progress each day adds up to big results.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Secretary||32,660 – 74,810/-|
|Assistant Secretary||19,890 – 62,500/-|
|Junior Clerk/ Cashier||8,300 – 54,450/-|
|System Administrator||24,730 – 68,810/- Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||16,420 – 46,830/-|
|Bank Exam Coaching Online||SBI Clerk Online Coaching||IBPS PO Online Coaching|
|RBI Assistant Coaching||SBI PO Online Coaching||IBPS Clerk Online Coaching|
|IBPS SO Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Online Preparation||RBI Grade B Coaching|