The Kerala Co-operative Services Examination Board or the Kerala CSEB conducts Kerala Government level examination to recruit eligible candidates to various posts in the state. As per the latest notification released on 30th November 2021, the board has called for the posts for Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant, Junior Clerk/ Cashier, System Administrator, System Supervisor, Typist and Data Entry Operator. In total, 319 vacancies have been released by the Kerala CSEB as per latest notification. Aspiring candidates are welcome to apply for the posts on or before 29th of December 2021 by 5pm. All the arrangements for the written test shall be made by the Examination Board. The Board will conduct the written examination of the candidates and prepare a list of eligible candidates to be interviewed within a period of three months from the date of requisition by the society.
The maximum marks for written examination shall be 80 and those who secure 40% of the marks shall only be eligible to be included in the list for interview. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, those who secure 30% of marks and above shall be included in the list. The maximum marks for the interview shall be 15. The minimum marks for the interview shall be 3. Interviews of the candidates will be conducted within two months from the date of receipt and the list is returned to the Examination Board noting the marks secured by each candidate. A consolidated list with the total marks obtained by each candidate will be released by the board after the review in one week after which a rank list is prepared based on the same. In all cases of selection, except those in the executive and supervisory cadres, physically handicapped candidates shall be given grace marks subject to a maximum 10 per cent.
Kerala CSEB Application Form 2022
The Kerala CSEB along with the notification has also relesed the application forms, challans, experienced certificate and envelope model. Application forms for differet posts are individually available in the portal. The same can be downloaded, filled and send directly to the board in the provided address. The application from should be filled with atmost care and the same should be submitted before the last date of submission or else the form will not be considered for entry.
Application form for all the post such as Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant, Junior Clerk/ Cashier, System Administrator, System Supervisor, Typist and Data Entry Operator is provided separately in the Kerala CSEB portal. A candidate applying for one or more posts should submit the respective forms individually filled and packed to the board. Download the PDF of the notification and Application forms through the links provided below.
Kerala CSEB Application Date 2022
The notification for the examination was released on 30th of November 2021, which marks the scommencement of the application procedure. Candidates are open to start their application procedure from this very date. The last date for the submission of application is mentioned in the notification as 29th of December 2021 on or before 5pm. The application form along with the receipt or challan for the payment and the required documents are to be submitted either directly to the board or via courier service. Candidates are requested to not keep the submissio of the required until the last date to avoid any hurry and elimination of application form.
|Online Application Date||30th of November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||29th of December 2021 on or before 5pm|
|Mode of Submission||Offline|
Steps to Apply for Kerala CSEB Examination 2022
- Go to the Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) official website.
- Click on the Notification Tab.
- Select the Notification 10/2021, 11/2021, 12/2021, 13/2021, 14/2021 and 15/2021
- Click on the Application Form Tab.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach self-attested copies of necessary documents proving Qualification, Experience and age.
- Send application to the following address in an envelope : The Secretary, Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB), Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Building, Over Bridge, General Post Office, Thiruvananthapuram, 695001, Kerala.
- Application Should reach the address on or before 29th December 2021 by 5pm.
Candidates can apply for more than one post in the Kerala CSEB Examination 2022. For general category candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs.150 for first bank and Rs.50 extra for each branch they apply. For SC/ST category candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs.50 for the first bank and Rs.50 for each bank they apply. A single demand draft will be enough to pay the fee amount. The fee for the examination can be paid through the branches of Federal Bank and Kerala State Co-Operative Bank (Kerala bank).
|General Candidates||Rs. 150|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 50|
|Amount for each extra bank applied||Rs. 50|
Documents to Submit for Kerala CSEB Examination 2022
Along with the application form, documents as requested by the board has to be compulsorily submitted. Missing of any documents will result in the cancellation of the application. Hence always keep check before you submit the documents to the concerned authority. The following are the documents mentioned by the Kerela CSEB which is to be attached along with the application form.
- SSLC/ICSE/CBSE Pass Certificate (proof for Date of Birth)
- Caste Certificate – SSLC Certificate, Candidate from ICSE/CBSE – certificate from Revenue department.
- Document to prove that the candidate is an Ex – Serviceman ( if required)
- Disability Certificate if required.
- Widow Certificate if required.
- Certificate proving educational qualification – degree certificate, PG certificate, Plus Two, SSLC with self attested copy.
- Challan for fee payment
Points to remember while applying for Kerala CSEB Examination:
- Recheck whether all the blanks have been filled in the form.
- Make sure to not make any spelling mistake while filling.
- Give the correct and valid address of residence.
- Recheck whether all the required documents have been attached before sending.
- Do not delay the submission.
- Make sure there is no discrepancy between the submitted documents.
- Donot forget to self attest the certificate copies which are being attached.
- If submission is via courier service, make sure the correct address has been provided and keep a track of the courier.
Always have a keen eye while applying for the Kerala CSEB Examinationone mistake can take a way 1 year for the candidate. So always make sure the documentation has been done properly from your side so that the application procedure is smooth and tension free. ALways remeber a little progress each day adds upto big results.