Table of Contents
After successfully qualifying for the assistant surgeon post in the organisation of the Kerala Public Service Commission, the candidates will be liable to complete various job responsibilities related to the vacancy. We are sharing important specifications regarding the Kerala PSC assistant surgeon job responsibilities 2023. Given below are the details regarding the Kerala Psc Assistant Surgeon Career. You can get enormous information regarding the Kerala Psc Assistant Surgeon Job Profile 2023 given below. There will be different job responsibilities that must be fulfilled by the candidates after getting a successful job in the organisation of Kerala PSC as an assistant surgeon.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon 2023: Overview
|Name of post
|Scale of Pay
|Rs.45800 – 89000/-
|Number of vacancy
|Mode of appointment
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
The Kerala Public Service Commission has advertised various vacancies in health services across Kerala. The recruitment drive aims to fill up posts of Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Surgeon. The recruitment application form is available on PSC Thulasi portal. If you are interested, visit the Kerala PSC website or your PSC Thulasi profile on or before April 19, 2023 to apply.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Notification 2023: Important Dates
First of all, the candidates will have to fill up the application form for the assistant surgeon job available in Kerala Public Service Commission. However, there is a specific timeline that is created by the organisation of Kerala PSC in order to proceed with the step by step procedure of selecting the candidates in their organisation. Given below is the list of important dates related to the various procedures of recruitment notification for an assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC 2023.
- The last date to apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Recruitment opportunity is April 19, 2023
- Written Examination (Phase I)- Yet to be released
- Personal Interview (Phase II)- Yet to be released
- Document Verification (Phase III)- Yet to be released
- Result Date- Yet to be released
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Notification PDF 2023
The PDF notification for PSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 is now available! Job seekers can download the notification published as PDF file and know more about the Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2023. The deadline for submitting online application form for PSC Assistant Surgeon 2023 is April 19, 2023. Information about educational qualification, age limit, selection process and salary is available in the PDF file of the vacancy notice below. Download the PSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment PDF for more information.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2023
Check below for Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2023. Click on the below link to download Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2023 PDF
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification.
- Must possess valid Registration with Travancore Cochin Medical Council
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 41 years.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for the post.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2023
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Selection will finalize through the following stages.
- Document Verification
Candidates who clear all the stages will select for the post.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Job Responsibilities 2023
Job responsibilities are the things that a candidate needs to perform after they are selected by the organisation in a specific job position. A job position requires the candidates to fulfil all of their responsibilities in a diligent manner so that they can continue to serve the organisation for a long period of time. If you are not able to cover your job responsibilities efficiently then you will no longer be associated with the organisation. It is the duty of the employees to serve the organisation with all their might and provide the organisation with all of their hard work.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Job Duties 2023
There are several duties that must be performed by the assistant surgeons while they are serving their time at the organisation in which they are selected. Given below is the list of duties that must be performed by the candidates selected in the vacancy of assistant surgeon in the Kerala Public Service Commission 2023.
- The assistant surgeon must be responsible for maintaining the environment of the surgery clean and tidy.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning and sterilizing the medical equipment.
- The responsibility of checking the medical equipment is also on the assistant surgeon.
- They check the medical equipment for performing surgeries.
- The assistant surgeon will also prepare the patient for the surgery.
- Patients are handled by the assistant surgeon.
- Assistant surgeons are responsible to find out the medical history and medical conditions of the patient before performing any surgery.
- They will be responsible for monitoring the patients’ vital signs on electronic equipment and ensuring it is normal.
- The assistant surgeons will be responsible for performing several minor surgical procedures such as closing wounds, cutting sutures, inserting tubes and administering needles.
- They will also be responsible for taking care of the patients after the surgery.
- Assistant surgeons must be available in the operation theatre providing necessary equipment to the main doctor.
- They will also be responsible for maintaining hygiene standards inside the operation theatre.
- Assistant surgeons must document each and every medical report of the patient.
- Giving anaesthesia is the main responsibility of an assistant surgeon.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Pay Scale 2023: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 63700 – 123700/- monthly