Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the official notification regarding the admit card for the Cath Lab Technician exam in the Medical Education Service. Candidates can download their Kerala PSC Cath Lab Technician admit card from the One-Time Thulasi- profile of the candidates. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 1st December 2020. Let us discuss more details about the Cath Lab Technician admit card 2020.
Cath Lab Technician Exam 2020 Details
|Name of post||Cath Lab Technician|
|Department||Medical Education Service|
|Date of Notification||15th November 2019|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||03 (Three)|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 10,790- 18,000/-|
|Date of submitting Confirmation||11th October 2020|
|Exam Date||01st December 2020|
|Admit Card Download Starting Date||16th November 2020|
|Duration of Exam||75 minutes
10.30 A.M to 12.15 P.M.
Cath Lab Technician Admit Card Download
The admit card is available to download from the official website of Kerala PSC. Kerala PSC has released an official notification regarding the availability of admit card.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Log in to the official website.
- Then Click on the One-Time Registration Login tab.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Admission Ticket tab.
- Download and take a printout of the same.
Details Printed on Admit Card
- Name of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate with Name and Date
- Register Number
- Name of Post, Department, and Category Number
- Kerala PSC Emblem and Barcode
- Other details regarding the post
- Address if Candidate
- Type of exam
- Date and Time of exam
- Examination Center and Address with Phone Number
- General Instructions to the Candidates
Cath Lab Technician Exam Pattern
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- The medium of Question: English
- Mode of Exam: OMR (Objective Multiple Choice)
- Exercise ECG
- Holter Recording
- Cardiac Catheterization- Part I, Part II, Pacing and Electrophysiology
Note: The exam will be conducted following the COVID 19 protocol. So, candidates should follow all the instructions given by authorities at the exam center. Candidates should carry admit card print out, valid-ID proof in original, and also, their own sanitizer and water in transparent bottles. Also, should undergo a thermal scanning process.
Click here to download Cath Lab Technician Admit Card 2020:
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Kerala PSC 2020-21 exams. Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the specific exam.
All the Best to all the Candidates!!