The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card (Tamil and Malayalam knowing) (Cat. No. 470/2019) (NCA-E/T/B), (Cat. No. 523/2020) (NCA- Muslim) in Various Departments of Kerala . All the candidates who have applied and given confirmation for the Kerala PSC LD Clerk Prelims can now download their hall tickets from their PSC profile page. The LDC exam will take place on February 26, 2023 from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm. You can use your login credentials (User Id and Password) to access LDC Admit Card 2022. Keep reading for more updates!
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
|Name of post||Kerala PSC LD Clerk|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Admit Card 2022: Releasing Date
Kerala Public Service Commision has released the Kerala PSC LDC prelims hall ticket for category number 470/2019 at Kerala PSC official website on February 13, 2023. All eligible candidates can download the PSC LD Clerk hall ticket using the registration id and the password that was generated during the application process. Candidates can download the Kerala PSC LD Clerk admit card till February 26, 2023. Confirm your date of examination and center after downloading PSC LD Clerk Admit Card 2022. Applicants must have a paper copy of their Kerala PSC LD Clerk Admit Card to the exam center. Make your way to the exam center 15 to 30 minutes before the exam. More information can be found below!
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam Date 2022
Following the latest official info, Kerala PSC will hold the LD Clerk on February 26, 2023. Qualified candidates are requested to download your admit card by entering your user Id and Password. The time and center of examination is mentioned on Kerala PSC LD Clerk Admit Card 2023. Candidates who enrolled for this exam will appear on the given dates. Candidates must take a hard copy of the Kerala PSC LD Clerk Admit Card 2023 along with your Id proof to attend the examination. Make sure that you reach out the exam center 15 to 30 minutes before the exam to prevent last-minute rushes.
How to Download Kerala PSC LDC Mains Hall Ticket?
Kerala Public Service Commission Lower division clerk admit card is released in the PSC application portal for all eligible applicants. Qualified candidates can now download the Kerala PSC LDC hall ticket from their “thulasi” portal till February 26, 2023.
- Go to the Thulasi Kerala PSC Website where you have registered beforehand under the Kerala Public Service Commissioned on your page
- Enter your login credentials, click on the OMR or descriptive test link that will be displayed on your page
- When you click on the above link a new page will appear where you will have to enter details such as category code, date of birth and bar code number to download your Kerala PSC Lower division clerk hall ticket.
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen after entering all the required data. Save and print this hall ticket and keep it safe until the examination date in order to attend your Kerala PSC LDC Examination without fail.
Many times there can arise situations where the candidate forgets his login credentials such as user id and password which are mandatory for downloading their admit card. Under such bad circumstances, the candidates have the provision to recover their lost user id and password. Candidates can follow the steps that are provided below as mentioned by the Kerala Public Service Commission to recover their login credentials for Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam 2022.
- Candidates can send an SMS in the format “KL USR” to the number 166/ 92233166166/ 51969
- Candidates should take special note that this sms that is stated above should be sent only from your registered mobile that the candidate had used during their one time registration process. After which you can recover your lost/ forgotten data that will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.
Given below are certain things that the candidate should be aware of and keep in mind while downloading the Kerala Public Service Commission Lower Division clerk hall ticket 2022 for a smooth download of your Kerala PSC LD Clerk Hall ticket
- Must have the user id, password, registration number etc that you were provided with during the one-time registration process
- Uninterrupted and strong internet connectivity
- A good quality printer and a4 sheets to take the printout of your hall tickets
- Keep a couple of copies of the hall ticket handy for future use
- Candidates must preserve their Kerala PSC LDC Admit card 2022 well for writing their examinations without fail
Details mentioned of the Kerala PSC LDC Exam Hall Ticket 2022
The admit card that will be downloaded by the candidate for the lower division clerk examination from the official website of the Kerala Public service commission must contain the following details for candidates. While downloading their hall ticket for the above-said examination candidates must make sure that their PSC LDC hall tickets have mentioned all the details given below without any mistakes
- Name of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Examination centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the Guardian/ Father
- Roll number of the candidate
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Admit Card 2022: Direct Link
Applicants could get the Kerala PSC LD Clerk Admit Card 2023 from the official website at keralapscgov.in. Furthermore, candidates can obtain the same by visiting the URL mentioned above.
- Lower Division Clerk (Tamil and Malayalam knowing) (Cat. No. 470/2019) (NCA-E/T/B), (Cat. No. 523/2020) (NCA- Muslim) in Various Department
What to Carry For Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam 2022?
- Hall Ticket
- Latest Passport Size Photographidentity proof
- Ball point pen
- Transparent water bottle
- PwD certificate for the candidates claiming relaxation
Items Restricted in the Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam Hall
- Mobile phone/earphone/microphone/pager
- Any type of electronic device
- Any metallic item
- Camera/tape recorder
- Pencil box/instrument/geometry box
- Eatables/water/tea/coffee/cold drinks
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LDC Notification||Kerala PSC LDC Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus||Kerala PSC LDC Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date||Kerala PSC LDC Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LDC Application Form||Kerala PSC LDC Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy||Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LDC Study Plan||Kerala PSC LDC Salary|
|Kerala PSC LDC Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LDC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LDC Best Books||Kerala PSC LDC Result|
|Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LDC Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process||Kerala PSC LDC Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key|