The Kerala Public Service Commission Lower division Clerk examination is a competitive examination that is conducted every year by the Kerala Public Service commission in order to recruit candidates to the clerical cadre. The official authority has not yet released the official notification for conducting this exam. However, all sincere and genuine candidates are requested to gain all the information related to this exam in advance so that they can perform well. The official date for this examination has not been announced yet, however all sincere aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission in order to receive timely updates regarding the exam.
In this section we will discuss the application procedure for the just said examination, Kerala PSC LDC Application Procedure 2022. The kerala PSC LDC Application procedure had started in the month of December the previous year, and the lower division clerk examination was held in January. The examination conducted for the post of lower division clerk was devoid of any application fee according to the previous years recruitment process. Read the complete article without fail in order to gain more information regarding Kerala PSC LDC Application Procedure 2022.
Kerala PSC LD Application Procedure 2022 – Important Dates
The selection process for recruiting candidates involved only one written examination and those candidates who successfully clears the examination and score above the cut off marks will be called in for a document verification round. The official board will soon announce the district wise vacancy details for the post of lower division clerk along with the official notification. All those candidates who aspire to attend the Kerala Public Service Commission Lower division clerk must be well aware of all the details for attempting the exam successfully. Correspondingly having prior information regarding the Kerala PSC LDC Examination application procedure and exam date is also very important.
|Notification release date||Yet to be released|
|Starting date for submission of application form||Yet to be released|
|Last date for submission of application form||Yet to be released|
|Last date for submission of application fee||Yet to be released|
|Admit card release date||Yet to be released|
|Date of examination||Yet to be released|
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern
As per the latest updates since the notification for the post of Lower Division clerk has not yet been released by the Kerala Public Service Commission, the examination pattern has also not been released by the officials. Since we are expecting the release of the official notification by the Kerala PSC for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2022 soon all the aspirants should regularly visit their website and keep track of all the updates. Meanwhile in this section we can discuss the examination pattern that can be expected for the Kerala PSC LDC Examination 2022 as per the previous years trends for the reference of the candidates.
The Lower division clerk examination that is conducted annually by the Kerala Public Service Commission comprises a single staged selection process that involves the written examination. Once the candidates secure more than the cut off marks that will be set by the official commission candidates can progress to the next stage which is the document verification process. The examination pattern that will be followed for the written test is given below.
- The written examination will consist of 100 objective type questions
- The time duration provided for attending the examination will be 1 hour and 15 minutes
- The passing mark that should be scored is usually 40 marks out of a maximum of 100 marks
- For every correct answer candidates can score one mark and 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Subject||Number of question||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|General knowledge (Regional language)||10||10||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Mental ability and simple arithmetic||20||20|
|General knowledge and current affairs||50||50|
Kerala PSC LDC Application Procedure 2022
In order to apply for the post of Lower Division clerk candidates can do so by visiting the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission and registering yourself. After the registration process is complete all the aspirants can apply for the just said post. The application process has not yet started for the Lower division clerk examination for the year 2022 due the global pandemic situation. The official commission will soon release the notification for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2022 after which candidates can start their application procedure.
How to apply for PSC LDC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/home-2
- All the candidates should make sure that they register themselves first on the official website before any further proceedings, this is an little elaborate process and candidates should be careful enough while doing their one time registration process
- After the candidates successfully complete their one time registration process, candidates can head to the second website of the Kerala Public Service Commission which is the Thulasi Kerala PSC website.
- On the thulasi Kerala PSC website aspirants can find the recruitment notification for Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should make sure that while applying from the Kerala Public Service Commission official website candidates must use their recent photograph.The applicant’s name and date on which the photograph was taken must be written at the bottom of the photograph.
- All the information must be carefully entered by the candidate while applying for Kerala Public Service Commission Lower Division clerk examination.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered or deleted after submission. Incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected by the commission.
- Applicants should note down their username and password for further stages of the examination process.
- Candidates should note that as per the previous examination trend the commission has not taken any application fee from the aspirants who were interested in applying for the post of Lower Division clerk examination conducted by the Kerala Public Service commission. Hence this time also it is most likely that there will not be any application fee for the candidates appearing for this examination.
We hope that this article regarding Kerala PSC LDC Application Procedure 2022 was clear to you. For all updates regarding the Kerala Public Service Commission Lower Division clerk examination subscribe and stay tuned with entrI. We also provide you all necessary materials required to prepare for various other government competitive exams as well that too in regional and bilingual languages. Walk a step closer to your dream job with entri by your side. Regards Entri.
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LDC Notification||Kerala PSC LDC Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus||Kerala PSC LDC Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date||Kerala PSC LDC Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy||Kerala PSC LDC Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card||Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LDC Study Plan||Kerala PSC LDC Salary|
|Kerala PSC LDC Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LDC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LDC Best Books||Kerala PSC LDC Result|
|Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LDC Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process||Kerala PSC LDC Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key|