Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), the esteemed organization responsible for recruiting personnel for various state government posts, has recently rolled out an employment notification seeking applications for the position of Lower Division Clerk in the state of Kerala. Interested candidates can access the comprehensive PDF notification, which outlines the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other important details, on the official website of Kerala PSC. The online application process for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk post will commence on November 30, 2023, and come to a close on January 03, 2023.
To apply for the post, candidates need to log in to the PSC Thulasi portal using their unique login credentials. Only eligible candidates fulfilling the specified criteria will be permitted to apply for the post. The recruitment process for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk post will include a written test and document verification.
Successful candidates will be designated as Lower Division Clerk and will be posted in various districts of Kerala. This is an excellent opportunity for candidate who aspire to serve in government jobs. Candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully and apply before the deadline to avoid missing out on this golden opportunity. Scroll down for further details!
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Recruitment: Highlights
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date of Application||03/01/2024/|
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Apply Online
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), a government organization responsible for recruiting candidates for various posts in the state of Kerala, has recently announced an exciting employment opportunity for aspiring candidates. The commission is inviting applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk in Kerala, and interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same by accessing the detailed PDF notification available on the official website of Kerala PSC.
The application process for Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk will commence on November 30, 2023, and will continue until January 03, 2023. To apply for the post, candidates need to log in to the PSC Thulasi portal using their unique login credentials. It is essential to note that candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification before applying for the post.
The recruitment process will involve multiple stages, including a written test, interview and document verification. The written test will assess the candidates’ knowledge in various subjects, including General Knowledge, Mathematics, and English and document verification will check the credibility of your eligibility and interview will review your personality and communication skills. Successful candidates will be posted as Lower Division Clerk in various districts of Kerala. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the post and begin their journey towards a fulfilling career.
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Recruitment: Apply Date
The Lower Division Clerk (LDC) application process will open on November 30, 2023, and applications must be submitted by January 3, 2024, according to the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). Prospective applicants ought to attentively examine the qualifying standards furnished in the announcement PDF, which is scheduled for release on November 30, 2023. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply via the Kerala PSC Thulasi official website for the LDC post. To ensure a hassle-free application process, candidates are advised to have all necessary documentation on hand, such as their identification documents, diplomas from accredited institutions, and other pertinent records. The shortlisted candidates for the LDC post will then have in-person interviews after completing a written exam as part of the selection process.
Kerala PSC LDC Apply Date 2024 – Important Dates
The selection process for recruiting candidates involved only one written examination and those candidates who successfully clears the examination and score above the cut off marks will be called in for a document verification round. All those candidates who aspire to attend the Kerala Public Service Commission Lower division clerk must be well aware of all the details for attempting the exam successfully. Correspondingly having prior information regarding the Kerala PSC LDC Examination application procedure and exam date is also very important.
|LDC Notification Release||30th November 2023|
|Kerala PSC LDC Apply Online Starts||30th November 2023|
|Kerala PSC LDC Application Ends||3rd January 2024|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam date 2024||To be Updated|
Previous Recruitment Dates
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Notification PDF
On November 30, 2023, the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) published the notification for the LDC Recruitment. The notification, which can be found on Kerala PSC’s official website, contains information on eligibility, the selection process, and other crucial aspects of the hiring procedure. It is imperative for candidates to remain up to date on all the latest information regarding Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2024. Download the LDC Notification 2024 now!
Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy 2024
The vacancies of LDC 2024 Recruitment is highly anticipated. Find the details below!
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy 2024|
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Check the detailed eligibility criterias for LDC 2024 Recruitment below
Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
Note (1): In addition to the qualifications prescribed in the notification, the qualifications recognized by executive orders or standing orders of Government as equivalent to a qualification specified for a post, in the Special Rules or found acceptable by the Commission in cases where acceptance of equivalent qualifications is provided for in the rules and such of those qualifications which pre-suppose the acquisition of the lower qualification prescribed for the post, shall also be sufficient for the post. The copy of the Government orders declaring equivalent/higher qualifications shall be produced as and when required by the Commission.
- 18-36, Years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities are eligible for usual age relaxation
Note (1): For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years (including all concessions
Note (2): Typists in the Various Departments including Secretariat and Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission possessing SSLC qualification are eligible to apply in response to this notification in case they possess not less than 4 (four) years regular service on the date of application. The maximum age limit for such persons will be 40 (Forty) years (born on or after 02.01.1983) with usual relaxation of three years in case of OBC and 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. The candidates in this category are not entitled to the benefit of reservation. Such applicants should obtain a Service Certificate from the Head of the Department or Office showing their length of service and service to which they belong and produce the same as and when required by the Commission.
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Selection Process
Selection to the post of LDC 2024 will be made on the basis of a Competitive Test of the SSLC Standard. The selection were made in the previous year through the following stages;
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
It is mandatory for candidates to pass all those rounds in order to be considered for the position.
Kerala PSC LDC Apply Online 2024: Direct Link
Applicants can apply for the job by clicking the provided link if they meet all the requirements.
Kerala PSC LDC Application Procedure 2024
In order to apply for the post of Lower Division clerk candidates can do so by visiting the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission and registering yourself. After the registration process is complete all the aspirants can apply for the just said post. The application process has started for the Lower division clerk examination for the year 2024 and interested candidates can apply till January 03, 2023. Find the detailed notification PDF of Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2024 to check the application procedure.
Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2024: Mode of Apply
Applications are being accepted for the Kerala PSC LDC position through a direct recruitment procedure. To submit your application, please use the one found on the Kerala PSC website. Please submit your application by the deadline specified in the notification as soon as possible. It should be noted that all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Kerala PSC LDC Apply Online 2024: Application Form
Click on the below link to download Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Recruitment application form.
How to apply for PSC LDC Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/home-2
- All the candidates should make sure that they register themselves first on the official website before any further proceedings, this is an little elaborate process and candidates should be careful enough while doing their one time registration process
- After the candidates successfully complete their one time registration process, candidates can head to the second website of the Kerala Public Service Commission which is the Thulasi Kerala PSC website.
- On the thulasi Kerala PSC website aspirants can find the recruitment notification for Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2024
- Candidates should make sure that while applying from the Kerala Public Service Commission official website candidates must use their recent photograph.The applicant’s name and date on which the photograph was taken must be written at the bottom of the photograph.
- All the information must be carefully entered by the candidate while applying for Kerala Public Service Commission Lower Division clerk examination.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered or deleted after submission. Incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected by the commission.
- Applicants should note down their username and password for further stages of the examination process.
- Candidates should note that as per the previous examination trend the commission has not taken any application fee from the aspirants who were interested in applying for the post of Lower Division clerk examination conducted by the Kerala Public Service commission. Hence this time also it is most likely that there will not be any application fee for the candidates appearing for this examination.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Advice for beginners when uploading photos
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC LDC 2024 Application Guidelines
- Please upload your photo and all other necessary documents before proceeding. You can add these details as default while creating your profile. The candidate’s name and the date the photograph was taken must be legibly printed at the bottom of the photo. The photograph must have been taken within the last six months. Once the photograph has been uploaded and meets all requirements, it will be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are in responsible for ensuring that their passwords are kept secret and that their personal information is accurate. Candidates must verify that the information in their profile is accurate before submitting their application in its final form. The application is submitted provisionally and cannot be removed or changed after it has been submitted. However, if during the processing stage it is discovered that there is any noncompliance with the notification, the applications may be rejected.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LDC Notification||Kerala PSC LDC Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus||Kerala PSC LDC Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date||Kerala PSC LDC Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy||Kerala PSC LDC Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card||Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LDC Study Plan||Kerala PSC LDC Salary|
|Kerala PSC LDC Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LDC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LDC Best Books||Kerala PSC LDC Result|
|Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LDC Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process||Kerala PSC LDC Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key|