Table of Contents
Following the completion of the Lower Division Clerk Exam by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) for all applicants, the Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off Marks 2023 will be made public. The Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off for the prior year, however, has been released by authorities.
The cut-off marks for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam depend on varying factors like the difficulty level of the examination, the number of candidates who have appeared for the exam, available vacancies for the post, etc. Make sure to check the district-wise cut-off for the position of the Lower Clerk Division 2023. For all further details regarding Kerala PSC LDC Cut-off, 2023 candidates should read the complete article and regularly visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off Marks 2023
The official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission has released the cut-off marks for the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2023. The merit list also showcases where a candidate securing high ranks is selected for the post of lower division clerk. The latest cutoff for the year 2022 for the lower division clerk varies between 50-67 percent depending on which district it is for.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2023 is to pass the 10th Standard exam as per the last recruitment pattern. The same is yet to be announced by the officials at the Kerala PSC. Kerala PSC releases the Cut Off on a district basis. The Kerala PSC LDC 2023 Cut Off marks for all the districts varied between the range of 50 to 67 as per the last recruitment Cut Off.
Previous Year’s Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off marks
|Previous Year’s Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off marks (District Wise)|
How to check Kerala PSC LDC Cut off marks 2023?
To check the cut-off marks for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2023 all the candidates must visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service commission. The cut-off marks that will be released on the official website for the LDC exam will vary based on the category of the candidate. The cut-off will also be released district-wise so the candidates can check accordingly. The Kerala PSC LDC Cut Offs are made available for each of the state’s districts as well as for the general, SC, ST, and OBC categories. To verify the Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off marks, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/home-2
- Scroll the page you will be able to a tab displaying and click on “Latest Updates”.
- Click on the link “Kerala PSC LDC Cut off 2023”.
- The Cut Offs will appear on your screen when you click “Download”. The PDF file can be downloaded as well.
Kerala PSC LDC Previous Question Papers PDF
Here the candidates can download the Kerala PSC LDC Previous year question papers from here :
|Question Paper Category|
Factors Affecting the Cut Off Marks for Kerala PSC LDC Exam
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the examination to the post of lower division clerk every year. This is a fairly difficult and highly competitive examination. There are many factors that can affect the cut off marks for this examination. It is highly advised that candidates have knowledge regarding certain basic causes of this fluctuation. This also helps the candidate have more knowledge regarding the examination for the post of Lower Division clerk. Given below are certain factors that can cause fluctuations in the cut off marks for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2022.
- Number of Vacancies – One among the crucial factors deciding the cut off marks for the Kerala PSC LDC exam is the number of vacancies that the commission releases for this post. It is commonly stated that the number of vacancies and the cut off marks is inversely proportional. Higher the number of vacancies lower will be the cut off marks. In this way, the exam authorities try to lessen the excess crowd of the students in the next stage.
- Difficulty Level of the Exam Paper – The difficulty level of the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment exam paper is also one among the deciding factors that affects the whole selection process of Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2023. A high degree of difficulty in the exam questions would result in fewer attempts overall from the candidates. On the other hand, if the exam’s questions are simple, candidates will attempt them more often overall.
- Selection Process of LDC Recruitment 2023 –One of the key elements that determines the candidate cutoff is the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2023 selection procedure. This means that just a small number of candidates will be needed by the Commission for the subsequent stages if the stages in the selection process go well, and vice versa.
How to Calculate KPSC LDC Exam Marks 2023?
Candidates should understand how to compute their scores for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2023. This is true since figuring out the marks gives candidates an idea of where they stand in the selection process. Therefore, by doing a rough calculation, candidates can estimate their final exam score even before the results are announced. Candidates can therefore only determine their exam scores after the Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key is made public by the authorities. After the exam, the solution key for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam is often made available a few weeks later. The step-by-step instructions for applicants to use the Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key to calculate their exam marks are provided below:
Step1: When the link is active, download the Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key from the official website.
Step2: After that, open the answers you have marked on the exam paper and compare them to the answers the Commission has marked for each exam question.
Step3: Since there is no deduction for an incorrect response, add one positive mark for each correct response now. Do not include the incorrect answers.
Step4: Add up all the points that are positive and disregard the ones that are incorrectly marked.
Step5: The final score was the total number of questions properly answered.
Q.1: What is the cut off for KPSC LDC 2023?
Ans: The KPSC LDC 2023 Cut Off marks for all the districts varied between the range of 50 to 67 as per the last recruitment Cut Off.
Q.2: How are KPSC LDC Cut Offs marks calculated?
Ans: Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off marks are calculated keeping in mind the number of applicants, vacancy, and the level of difficulty of the examination as per the last recruitment pattern.
Q.3: What is the salary of a lower division clerk in Kerala?
Ans: An LDC clerk earns around INR 28,500 per month. And the yearly salary scale for Kerala PSC LDC is between INR 2,28,000 to INR 5,23,200.
Q.4: What is a lower division clerk (LDC)?
Ans: Lower Division Clerks are ordinarily entrusted with work of routine nature, for example – registration of Dak, maintenance of Section Diary, File Register, File Movement Register, Indexing and Recording, typing, comparing, dispatch, preparation of arrears and other statements etc.
Q.5: What is the salary of the lower division clerk in hand?
Ans: Average salary for a Lower Division Clerk in India is 2.9 Lakhs per year (₹24.1k per month).
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LDC Notification||Kerala PSC LDC Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus||Kerala PSC LDC Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date||Kerala PSC LDC Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LDC Application Form||Kerala PSC LDC Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy||Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card||Kerala PSC LDC Salary|
|Kerala PSC LDC Study Plan||Kerala PSC LDC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LDC Best Books||Kerala PSC LDC Result|
|Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LDC Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process||Kerala PSC LDC Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key|