Table of Contents
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is hiring 926 assistants in various offices of the bank across India and the official notification is now out. RBI assistant eligibility criteria will be available in the official notification presented by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India and you must download the official notification as soon as possible because it will hold most of the information related to the vacant positions. RBI assistant age limit and RBI assistant educational qualification will be separately mentioned in the official notification published by the authorities and you must download the official notification in order to be sure. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age Limit.
RBI Assistant 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the different types of vacancies presented by any government organisation, the candidates must first go through the eligibility criteria which is selected by the authorities so that the candidates can fill up the application form. The eligibility criteria consist of an age limit and also educational criteria that must be followed by the authorities. RBI assistant qualification must be fulfilled by all of the candidates who want to be a part of this organisation without any hindrance. You will have to prove your educational qualification by producing a certificate related to your education and you will have to upload the certificate at the time of filling out the application form presented by the authorities. RBI assistant nationality can also be checked from the official notification.
RBI Assistant 2022 Age Limit
The Reserve Bank of India comes out with various vacancies but the candidates will have to follow a proper age limit in order to successfully apply for the vacancy presented by the Reserve Bank of India. There are important instructions that the candidates need to follow in order to fill up the application form in this recruitment opportunity presented by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the age limit that you need to follow in order to fill up the application form presented for the vacancy of assistant by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. This is according to 1/02/2022.
The Government organisation provides proper age relaxation to the people belonging to different categories of candidates. The people who belong to the scheduled castes and Scheduled tribe category are provided with proper age relaxation so that they can apply for the vacancy presented by the Reserve Bank of India without any problem and difficulty. Given below we are sharing the age relaxations provided to all of the residents of India in this recruitment.
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
RBI Assistant 2022 Educational Qualification
There is a proper educational qualification that you must follow in order to be a part of the organisation of the Reserve Bank of India in the vacancy of assistant for the year 2022. The candidates must also have documents proving their educational qualifications and the documents must be uploaded at the time of filling up the application presented by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below we are sharing the details related to the educational qualifications that you must follow in order to fill up the application form.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting
Guidelines For Persons with Disabilities Using A Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits as in (i) and (ii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply.
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking along with call letter at the time of examination confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the examination. The Proforma of the undertaking is available on the RBI website.
- The same scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate. In addition the scribe arranged by the Candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If a violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, the candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
Guidelines For Candidates
(i) with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy-
- An extra time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
(ii) Visually Impaired candidates-
- Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of examination.
- The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
- The scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013, of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi.
How to Apply Online For RBI Assistant Notification 2022?
The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India then all of the important procedures related to the entrance examination will be displayed on your screen. The candidates will have to register themselves by entering important details related to your personal information and you will have to enter your mobile number also. After the registration, the candidates will have to log in using their credentials and then only they will be able to fill up the application form presented by the authorities. Make sure to upload the documents needed to apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the organization @www.rbi.org.in.
- The homepage of the organization will be displayed on your screen.
- The candidates will have to click on the link called “Recruitment of Assistant Officials” in RBI.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on online registration under the available ‘apply’ tab.
- The registration page will open on your screen and you will have to register yourself by entering your email ID and other contact credentials.
- The candidates can complete the registration procedure by uploading their documents and filling in all of the important areas related to themselves.
- Fill in the correct details in the form regarding personal and academic information.
- You have to then submit the application form after completion.
There are very specific application fees that the candidates must submit if they want to be eligible to give the entrance examination in this recruitment opportunity presented by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below we are sharing some important specifications related to the application fees that you will have to submit according to the various categories of the candidates.
|RBI Assistant Categories||RBI Assistant Application Fees|
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST/ PWD / EXSM / NPCIL employees||Rs. 50/-|
To qualify for any competitive exam, a systematic study plan and smart work are very important. To build a good study plan candidates should possess a deep awareness of the syllabus and examination pattern of the particular exam. The recruitment process comprises prelims and mains examination followed by a language proficiency test. Both the prelims and mains examinations are computer-based online tests and consists of objective type multiple-choice questions. Entri gives the availability of crash courses and mock tests to all of the residents in order to help them crack the entrance examinations of various types. Enrol now!