The Reserve Bank of India or the RBI is our central bank and regulatory body. For any banking aspirants, a career in RBI will be rewarding as well as satisfying. Among many opportunities available in RBI, the office Assistant position is one of the clerical cadre positions available to graduates below 28 years. With an initial payment of Rs. 36,091, this position is among the favourite for many banking aspirants. Since we are expecting the next recruitment notification by December, we are discussing the RBI Assistant Exam Analysis 2022 – Complete Analysis based on its last preliminary exam conducted earlier this year. RBI assistant exam analysis should be checked by all of the candidates who are preparing for the Reserve Bank of India assistants entrance examination. RBI assistant mains exam analysis and RBI assistant all shift analysis must be downloaded by all of the candidates while they are preparing for the entrance examination in order to check out the format.
RBI Assistant 2022 Shift Wise Analysis
There are different shifts that will be included in the entrance examination by the Reserve Bank of India in which the entrance examination will be conducted for all of the students who have participated in this entrance examination without any problem. A total of two shifts were included in this entrance examination on the first day and the candidates will be called for the entrance examination according to their roll number. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the shift wise analysis of the RBI assistant exam. RBI assistant previous year exam analysis will help candidates to prepare for the entrance examination in a much more systematic manner. You can also easily download the RBI assistant exam complete analysis and start preparing yourself accordingly.
Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the analysis of the entrance examination which was conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India in the first shift for the entrance examination. You can check out the good attempts and the time allotted for the section included in each and every entrance examination topic included in this examination.
|Numerical Ability||25-26||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30-21||20 minutes|
|English Language||26-27||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant 2022 Subject Wise Analysis
There are different subjects that are included in the entrance examination conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India and the candidates can also take into consideration the analysis of each and every subject separately so that they can check out the number of questions asked for each specific subject and prepare for the entrance examination accordingly. Given below, we are sharing with all of you this specification of the subject wise analysis for the RBI assistant entrance examination.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis
There are three subjects included in the entrance examination for the preliminary stage. The first subject is reasoning and there are various topics that will be included in the reasoning subject so the candidates must undertake the preparation according to that. The second subject which will be included in this entrance examination is numerical ability and the candidates must work on maths in this subject. The third subject is English and the candidates can easily prepare for the English language subject by taking into consideration some grammar.
A total number of 30 questions were asked in the English language subject and the level of each and every topic included in the entrance examination for the subject was relatively easy. The highest number of questions were asked from the story based reading comprehension subject.
|Topics||No of qs.||Level|
|Story-based RC (Antonyms/Synonyms Despondent, Ulterior, Remorse, Unwelcomed burden, 1 blank)||10||Easy|
|Para jumbles (On the popular story of Father, Son, and donkey)||5||Easy|
|Fill in the Blanks (Double)||5||Easy|
|Error Detection Or RC and word exchange||5||Easy|
A total number of 35 questions were asked from the reasoning subject and the level of each and every topic included in this entrance examination was easy. The candidates must prepare for the topic of scheduling if they want to successfully get proper marks in this entrance examination subject.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Scheduling (Month based)||5||Easy|
|Double row seating arrangement||5||Easy|
|Circular (8 people facing inside)||5||Easy|
|Blood relationship-based puzzle||5||Easy|
|Alphanumerical and word formation||2||Easy|
There were 35 questions asked for the numerical ability subject and the level of each and every question which was asked from this subject was easy. There were 50 questions for simplification and 10 were asked for Arithmetic.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Wrong Number Series||5||Easy|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis
There are 5 subjects included in the main examination which will be conducted by the authorities as to the second stage of the selection procedure for the RBI assistant vacancy and the candidates must prepare for all of the 5 subjects because they all carry equal marks. The first subject is English and the second subject is General awareness. The candidates must prepare for the general awareness subject by taking into consideration newspapers and magazines. You can prepare for the reasoning and the computer knowledge subject by taking into consideration the latest books in the market.
A total number of 40 questions were asked in the English language subject and the level of each and every topic included in the entrance examination for the subject was relatively easy. The highest number of questions were asked from the story based reading comprehension subject.
|Topic||No. of questions|
|RC (on PDS and how the corruption is reduced)||8|
|Para jumbles (6 sentences given)||5|
|Cloze test (old pattern)||7|
|Match the column||5|
|Fill in the blanks with word arrangement||5|
A total number of 40 questions were asked from the reasoning subject and the level of each and every topic included in this entrance examination was moderate. The candidates must prepare for the topic of puzzles if they want to successfully get proper marks in this entrance examination subject.
|Topic||No. of questions|
|2 statement Data sufficiency||5 (Order, month based puzzle, linear seating arrangement)|
|Common-sense Reasoning||3 (Word formation, pair of words, letter-based odd one out )|
There were 40 questions asked for the numerical ability subject and the level of each and every question which was asked from this subject was easy. There were 15 questions for Arithmetic and 10 were asked for DI.
|Topic||No. of questions|
|DI||10 (Line and table)|
RBI Assistant 2022 Level Of Exam
There are different levels of entrance examination and the level of the entrance examination will depend upon the good attempts of the candidates and also the difficulty level of the entrance examination presented by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below we are sharing the specifications related to the level of entrance examination which was provided to the aspirants of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India. The candidates must take into consideration the details related to the level of entrance examination and prepare themselves accordingly.
|Exam||Level of Exam|
Important Questions For Each Subject
There are some important questions that are asked from each and every subject included in the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacancy of an assistant. Given below we are sharing the important questions for examination by RBI. You can check out the subject-wise questions given below and prepare for these questions accordingly in order to get a minimum score in each and every subject.
- The average of 10 numbers is 35. If the average of the first 5 numbers is 40 and the average of the last 3 numbers is 22, then what is the average of the remaining two numbers?
- The difference between downstream speed and upstream speed is 4 Kmph. If the speed of the boat in still water is 7 times the speed of the current, then what is the time taken by the boat to cover 48 km downstream?
- The ratio of the present age of A to B is 4 : 3. If C is 4 years younger than B and the difference between the present age of A and B is 4 years, then what is C’s age 10 years hence?
- What will come in the place of the question (?) mark? 45% of 1600 + ? 2= 1044
- Ram and Raju invested in the ratio of 3:2 respectively. They both invested for 6 months. If total profit is
5000 Rs., then find the profit share of Raju?
- In 48 litres of water, 40 litres of juice is mixed and then 50% of the mixture is taken out and then ‘X
litre of juice is added again then the ratio of water to that of juice becomes 4:5. Find the value of ‘X?
- What is 75% of 300 –175 = 70 –?
- What will come in the place of the question (?) mark? 111 + 11 + 1111 + 11111 =?
- In the given number ‘69286257’, If all digits are arranged in increasing and decreasing order in 1st and 2nd arrangement respectively from left to right, then how many digits remain the same position in both new arrangements?
- If all the letters in each word of “BOY CAT RAT MAT SIT PEN” are arranged according to the English alphabetical series from left to right, then how many meaningful words are formed?
- Some statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the information given in the statements:
- If only conclusion I follow
- If only conclusion II follows
- If either I or II follows
- If neither I nor II follows
- If both I and II follow
Statement: Only a few rivers is a lake. Some lake is the mountain. All-mountain is the hill.
Conclusions: I. Some rivers can be mountains. II. Some lakes can be the hill
Eight persons i.e. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W attend meeting in different months i.e. January, March, April, May,
July, August, September, October in the same year but not necessarily in the same order. Three persons attend meetings between T and P who attend meetings in the month of 30 days. W attend a meeting before V and after R. There are as many persons attending a meeting before P as after Q. U attend a meeting before S and after Q. S attend meeting before V and after W who doesn’t attend the meeting in May.
- Some as many persons attend meetings before W as after ______?
- Who the attend the meeting in July?
- In which month does V attend the meeting?
- In the following questions, a sentence is given with four bold words. One of these words may be contextually incorrect. Choose the incorrect word as the answer
One day, while the Bodhisattva was walking through the forest with his discipline Ajita, he saw a hungry tigress about to eat her own cubs.
- Read each of the following four sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. Choose the sentence with no grammatical error as the correct answer.
- India urgently needs more ambitious structural and financial sector reform measures.
- The village was torn by rioters.
- The officer found thousands of polythene bags in the backyard over the sweet shop.
- All are correct
- None of these
- Fill in the blanks with appropriate words from the given options: The owl is standing on the tree________________ at the wall
RBI Assistant 2022 Video Analysis
If you are taking into consideration a video analysis for the Reserve Bank of India assistants entrance examination then you will be able to check out the format which is followed by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India in order to create a question paper that is difficult but answers all of the basic information related to money and other details that will be required by all of the candidates while working at RBI. The candidates can check out the video analysis provided by Entri and they will be able to know more about the entrance examination in a much more informative way and other professionals will definitely help you solve all of the queries related to the entrance examination.
With the correct study plan, it is also necessary to have proper information related to the previous year question papers and the previous year entrance examination conducted by the same organisation. You have to know more about the types of questions which are asked in the entrance examination in order to prepare yourself without any hindrance. Entri is a learning platform that comes out with video lessons and crash courses in order to help the candidates get proper marks in the entrance examination that they are applying for. Enrol now and you will be eligible to get an abundance of benefits starting today.