Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is expected to release the notification for the post of Assistant vacancies in 2022 very soon. A total of 900+ vacancies are expected this year. Being the central bank of India, working with this apex institution brings you immense respect in society. The flexible working hours, attractive salary perks, and incentives make RBI Assistant one of the most sought positions in the banking industry. The notification for 2022 has been published by the commission through their official website. In this article, we are discussing the detailed study plan for the preparation of RBI Assistant 2022. RBI assistant study plan PDF can be downloaded by each and every candidate and the candidates can also take into consideration their studies by downloading the study plan and analysing the subject that they need to cover for the entrance examination conducted by the authorities of The Reserve Bank of India. RBI assistant study plan free download link is available below and through that study plan, the candidates will be able to check out the details of the subjects included in each and every entrance examination and the important topics that they need to cover. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications of RBI Assistant Effective Study Plan 2022 and a detailed RBI Assistant 30 days study plan that the candidates can use for their exam preparation.
RBI Assistant 30 Days Study Plan 2022
RBI assistant’s 30 days study plan must be taken into consideration by the people who want to start their preparation for the entrance examination at least one month prior to the commencement of the entrance examination. You can also use the timetable given below in order to revise the subjects that you have already completed in this entrance examination. RBI assistant mains study plan must be taken into consideration by the people who are selected for the second stage of the selection procedure. Making a very efficient study plan is one of the first steps towards developing a foolproof strategy in order to crack the entrance examination of different types. Given below we are sharing a very specific 35 days study plan for the RBI assistant entrance examination that you can easily accommodate in your daily life.
|Days||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative
|1||Revise Grammar Rules||Direction Test||Important Formulae||Structure of Banking||Introduction|
|2||Cloze Tests||Number Ranking||Simplification / Approximation||Banking Terminology||History of Computers|
|3||Para-jumbles||Alphanumeric Series||Simplification/Approximation||Know Your Customer||Classification of Computers|
|4||Mock Test 1|
|5||Revise Grammar Rules||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Number Series Concepts||Small and Payments Bank||Computer Generation|
|6||Error Detection||Blood Relations||Average||Banking Ombudsman||Computer Software|
|7||Mock Test 2|
|8||Reading Comprehension||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Percentage||Types of Bank Accounts||Microsoft Office|
|9||Sentence Connectors||Inequality||Ratio& Proportion||NPA||Computer Abbreviations|
|10||Error Detection||Syllogism||Profit & Loss||Monetary Policy|
|11||Reading Comprehension||Puzzles||Ages||NPCI||Input Devices|
|12||Mock Test 3|
|13||Revise Grammar Rules||Data Sufficiency||Partnership||Banking Terms and Abbreviations||Output Devices|
|14||Error Detection||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Simple & Compound Interest||NBFC||Shortcut Keys|
|15||Sentence Improvement||Coding and Decoding||Time & Distance||SARFAESI Act||Internet|
|Problems on Trains
|Taglines of Banks||E-commerce|
|17||Reading Comprehension||Input-Output||Boats & Streams||Financial Institutions||MCQs|
|18||Mock Test 4|
|19||Practice||Statement- Argument||Mixture & Alligation||Inflation||MCQs|
|20||Practice||Statement- Assumption||Time & Work||RTGS&NEFT||MCQs|
|21||Practice||Statement- Course Of Action||Pipes& Cisterns||Different Codes in Banking||MCQs|
|22||Practice||Statement – Conclusion||Chain Rule||Priority Sector Lending||MCQs|
|23||Practice||Data Sufficiency||Mensuration||Money & Capital Market||MCQs|
|24||Practice||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Permutation and Combination||MCQs||MCQs|
|26||Mock Test 5|
|28||Practice||Practice||DI – line||MCQs||MCQs|
|31||Mock Test 6|
|32||Mock Test 7|
|33||Mock Test 8|
|34||Mock Test 9|
|35||Mock Test 10|
RBI Assistant 2022 Main Topics to Cover
There are some important topics that the candidates must have perfect knowledge of while they are preparing for the RBI Assistant recruitment examination. There will be different topics that you need to cover for each and every subject included in this entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. There are a lot of topics which will be important for the candidates taking into consideration the various subjects included in this entrance examination. Make sure that you are practising each and every topic with a mock test followed by sample question papers available on the internet for best practice. Given below, we are sharing the specifications related to the important topics that you need to cover for this entrance examination.
- Seating Arrangement -Circular, Square and Linear
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Distance and Direction
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Active Voice, Passive Voice
- Reported Speech
- Number Systems, LCM, HCF, BODMAS
- Average, Percentage
- Partnerships, Mixtures, and Allegations
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple Intrest and Compound Intrest
- Permutation and Combination
- Computer Generation
- MS Word, MS Excel, and its shortcuts
- Internet-History, and Development, LAN, WAN
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- Operating Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Abbreviations
- Software and Hardware Fundamentals
- Shortcut Keys
- Networking Basic Knowledge of the Internet
- MS Office Database
- History of Computer Security Tools
- Number System and Conversions Computer Languages
- Internet Input and Output Devices
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economics
- Banking Affairs
- Indian Monetary Policies
- Arts, and the culture of India
- History, and Geography of India
- Books, and Authors
- Important Personalities
- Awards, and winners
- Indian Political System, etc
RBI Assistant Weightage 2022
As we all know that there are different types of subjects included in the Reserve Bank of India recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of assistant and that’s why there will be different weightage for each and every subject included in the two stages of the selection procedure conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the weightage given to each and every topic included in the entrance examination according to the various subjects included in the syllabus of the entrance examination for the preliminary and the main selection stage.
The English language section includes topics related to Reading comprehension and questions on error spotting, cloze test, fill in the blanks and papa jumbles. There will be around 10 marks allotted for the reading comprehension subject which is the highest number of marks available in this subject of English language. The second most important topic in the English language is error spots that you will have to complete for around 5 to 10 marks. It is important to score a minimum number of marks in an English subject because it is a very important subject.
|Reading Comprehension||7-10 marks|
|Error Spotting||5-10 marks|
|Cloze Test||5-8 Marks|
|Para Jumbles||3-5 marks|
|Fill in the Blanks||5-10 marks|
Reasoning Ability Subject
The Reasoning ability section has very different types of topics available for the candidates to learn. This section has 35 questions for 35 marks in RBI assistant preliminary examination. The candidates can work on their arrangement and pattern topic for the reasoning subject because it is one of the most important topics included in this entrance examination. The candidates must work hard on mathematical equations also because it is the second most important topic included in this entrance examination followed by some other important topics.
|Arrangement & Pattern||5 marks|
|Mathematical Inequalities||5 marks|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||5 marks|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||5 marks|
|Floor Puzzle||0-5 marks|
|Directions & Distances||2-3 marks|
|Blood Relations||3-5 marks|
|Order & Ranking||0-5 marks|
|Data Sufficiency||0-5 marks|
|Double Line-Up||0-5 marks|
General Awareness Subject
There are a lot of different topics that you will have to cover for the general awareness subject because it is a very vast subject and most of the questions that will be asked in this subject will be from current affairs topic so the candidates must take into consideration reading newspapers or magazines daily in order to grasp all of the information. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the weightage of this subject. The General Knowledge topic is one of the most important topics which will carry 10 marks and then it will be followed by banking and financial awareness topics which will carry 20 marks. The candidates will also have to prepare for the topic of economy and current affairs according to the marks distributed.
|General Knowledge||5-10 marks|
|Banking and financial awareness||15-20 marks|
|Current Affairs||7-10 marks|
Numerical Ability Subject
The numerical ability section has 35 questions in total for 35 marks in RBI Assistant preliminary exam. The numerical ability section has a large number of topics such as Data Interpretation & Analysis, Simplification, number system, Data sufficiency, data interpretation, quadratic equations, Time and work, mensuration, time speed and distance, etc. Simplification is one of the most important topics that will carry around 10 marks for this entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. The second most important topic is data interpretation which is relatively easier for the students to learn.
|Data Interpretation||5-8 Marks|
|Quadratic Equations||5-10 Marks|
|Number Series||0-5 Marks|
|Ratio & Proportion||1-3 Marks|
|Profit & Loss||2-3 Marks|
|Time, Speed & Distance||1-2 Marks|
|Time & Work||1-2 Marks|
|Mixture Problems||0-2 Marks|
|Number System||0-1 Marks|
|Permutation & Combination / Probability||0-1 Marks|
Language Proficiency Test
After the candidates have successfully given the preliminary and main examination they will also have to go through a language proficiency test that will decide whether or not they are suitable for that particular vacancy presented by the Reserve Bank of India in that particular state. Given below we are sharing the language test that you will have to take according to the state in which they are applying for this particular vacancy presented by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI Assistant 2022 Mock Test
You must practice mock tests or sample papers in order to successfully get most of the information related to the important topics which will be included by the authorities in this entrance examination. Given below we are sharing the direct links through which you will be able to successfully get a chance to practice the mock test for the entrance examination presented by the organization. The candidates can also check out the model test papers and sample test papers in order to practice for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacant position of assistant.
Preliminary Mock Test
The candidates are selected in the Reserve Bank of India by taking into consideration the preliminary examination, the main examination, and a final interview round. The final selection is done by the authorities on a merit basis. The preliminary examination is conducted as the first stage of selecting the candidates in this recruitment opportunity presented by the Reserve Bank of India. RBI assistant syllabus and RBI assistant exam pattern will be available at the official website of the organization and the candidates can also download the RBI assistant syllabus PDF. Given below, we are sharing the preliminary exam mock test by Entri.
Mains Mock Test
There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer. All the subjects other than the English language can be written either in English or in Hindi. Those who qualify for the mains exam will be asked to appear for the language proficiency test. RBI assistant mains exam pattern consists of various peoples which will be conducted by the authorities and then the candidates will have to give the interview round which is the very last examination stage of the selection procedure selected by the authorities to take the candidates in the RBI assistant vacancy. Given below, we are sharing some of the specifications related to the Mains Mock Test.
RBI Assistant 2022 Previous Question Papers
While preparing for any competitive examinations, previous year question papers should be referred. The RBI assistant previous year paper will give us an idea about what to study, and how the questions are asked. Here we are providing the RBI assistant previous year paper PDF for you. You can download the RBI assistant previous question paper from the following links to ace your RBI Assistant preparations. You can also find the RBI assistant model question paper on our Entri app for easily cracking the test. Click on the below-given link to download the RBI Assistant Previous Question Papers for free:-
|RBI Assistant Main Exam 2017 Reasoning||Download Here|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam 2017 General Awareness||Download Here|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam 2017 General English||Download Here|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam 2017 Computer General Awareness||Download Here|
|RBI Assistant Mains 2015||Download Here|
|2014 RBI Assistant Question Paper||Download Here|
|2013 RBI Assistant Question Paper||Download Here|
|RBI Assistant 2012 question paper||Download Here|
RBI Assistant 2022 Model Question Papers
Model question papers are prepared by concerned authorities to help the candidates know more about the entrance examination which they are about to give and by practising the model papers or the sample papers you will be able to know more about the important topics that will be included in the entrance examination. The candidates can easily practice the model question papers by taking into consideration the time allotted at the top of the model question paper. Given below we are sharing the direct links for the model question papers.
Preliminary Model Question Papers
Mains Model Question Papers
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Tips
Each candidate has to keep in mind that the preliminary and LPT are qualifying in nature and the merit is decided by the main examination score. The paper usually has an easy-medium level difficulty and hence cut-off can be expected up to 70-80 for different regions. Hence the goal should be to attempt 90+ questions. The Preliminary Level is similar to the Prelims of other bank exams except for the Numerical Ability section instead of Quantitative Ability. Given below, we are sharing the details of the RBI Assistant 2022 Tips and Tricks.
- For the Reasoning Section, focus more on solving one variable puzzle as highly complicated questions are usually not seen.
- As far as the English section is concerned developing knowledge of basic English grammar and a habit of reading English newspapers especially focusing on editorials will help to pass the section by improving the vocabulary as well as sentence construction ability.
- For Preliminary Level a composite time of 1 hour is available for solving a total of 100 questions from all the sections. For the Main exam sectional time is allotted after which the next section is unlocked automatically and the previous section cannot be re-accessed. Hence time management is essential.
- For General Awareness keep note of current affairs, important events, dates, personalities, awards, books etc that has been in the news in recent times and be aware of currencies, capitals and leaders etc from across the world. Make it a point to read newspapers daily.
- To pass the Computer Awareness section maintain a basic knowledge of Computers, its operation, Windows OS and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office. Refer related questions from other bank exams as many questions are found to be repeated.
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Strategies
Tips and tricks for the RBI assistant exam will help the candidates to successfully crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and you must also make a study plan consisting of all of the tips and tricks so that you can follow the study plan and create an atmosphere which is suitable for you to give the entrance examination. Given below we are sharing some important examination strategies that will help you to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacant position of assistant.
- Focus on Numerical Ability Section first. This section mainly contains questions from Simplification, Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. However, in the past few exams, RBI has not asked questions from Data Interpretation while nearly 80% of questions have been from simplification
- Memorize formulas from Interest (SI and CI), Profit and Loss, Distance, Time, Speed, Percentage, Time and Work to do simplification problems.
- Learn shortcuts to solve arithmetic problems with speed and accuracy.
- Candidates should be thorough with squares, square roots, cubes, cube roots and fractional values of percentages to solve data interpretation questions.
- Reasoning Section is the main weapon for getting a high score. The questions asked are less time consuming and you can use the saved time for solving problems in the other sections for the preliminary stage.
- Syllogism is another scoring topic that may come in a set of 5 questions in the exam. A new pattern of Reverse Syllogism has also been introduced in this section in which conclusions are given in questions and Statements are given in Answers. Learning this can guarantee the 5 marks from syllogism topics.
- The first and last paragraphs of the Reading Comprehension passage provides a critical context for the entire text. Understanding them is of utmost importance. Mainly this topic will include a passage from banking & economy, finance, business, demonetization, financial policies and more. The level of questions is moderate to tough and therefore needs practice. Last year, the passage was story-based. If that is the case this year as well, it would be slightly easier for candidates.
- Fill up the blanks questions are mainly using prepositions or story type. You have to look carefully at the prepositions given in the option before/after the blank before answering the question as all the options have a meaning close to each other. A story based fill-up will be quite easy to attempt, provided you have sufficient practice on this topic. You can expect a maximum of 10 questions on this topic
- Error Spotting and Phrase Replacement are usually asked on this topic. They also carry a maximum of 10 marks combined. Focus more on Articles, Tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement, Degrees of Comparison and Common Errors.
- For General Awareness prepare to attempt questions from International Summits/ Conferences, Governmental Schemes and Initiatives, Sports Tournaments, Books and Authors, International Organizations, Monetary and Fiscal Policies, Banking and Financial terms. This can guarantee 90% scoring from this section.
- In the Computer Awareness Section candidates should be through with keyboard shortcuts, software packages and usage, abbreviations, basics of computers, networking fundamentals, history of computers, programming languages, computer hardware. Candidates can easily score in this section because Syllabus is not so vast. Questions are asked only on general operations performed by a person on a computer.
- Preparing the specified topics in-depth with the help of previous question papers, subject-oriented questions, exam-oriented practice and mock tests available in the Entri App can guarantee a score of 80% and above for the RBI Assistant examination.
Books for Reference for RBI Assistant 2022
The Reserve Bank of India’ Office Assistant recruitment process has two stages of Computer-Based Objective tests followed by a local language proficiency test. RBI assistant study material is given below for your convenience and you can also download the RBI assistant study material PDF to prepare for the entrance examination as soon as possible and make this entrance examination count. RBI assistant free study material will consist of important question papers and also books that the candidates must buy in order to prepare for the entrance examination. You must also have specifications related to the exam pattern and syllabus for the entrance examination of RBI in order to prepare for each and every subject. RBI assistant study material free download procedure can be undertaken by the candidates if they want to start preparing for the entrance examination. RBI assistant mains study material and prelims study material can be downloaded separately.
1. English Language
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- English Grammar and Composition by S.C Gupta
- Objective English for Competitive Exams by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
- From Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh
2. Reasoning Ability
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC publication) by M K Pandey
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Exams by Pearson
- Shortcuts in Reasoning by Disha Experts
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Verbal and Analytical Reasoning by Indu Sijwali
3. Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Varma
- Fast track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Exams by Arun Sharma
- Rapid Quantitative Aptitude with Shortcuts & Tricks by Disha Publications
4. Computer Awareness
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant Publications
- Computer Awareness by R.Pillai
5. Banking Awareness
- Banking Awareness by Disha Publications
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Financial Awareness for Competitive Examinations by Disha Publications
- Insurance and Financial Awareness by Disha Experts
You will have to Understand the syllabus and Exam pattern and Scheduled Preparation. The candidates must work on Clearing Basics. You can take regular mock tests and analysis if the mistakes that you have made in the previous mock tests. The candidates can take into consideration Constant Practice to Ensure Accuracy and Speed. Frequent Revision is also a necessity in order to crack the entrance examination. Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation of banking and insurance exams. Our online video courses ensure your sure success in the upcoming banking and insurance exams with flying colours. High quality mocks and practice questions on different topics help you master the topics with complete efficiency and accuracy. For the completion preparation, download the Entri app and start preparing. You can also subscribe to our Youtube channel avail of free videos with high quality.