RBI Assistant Exams are conducted once a year and the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern has Online Examination i.e. Prelims and Mains followed by Language Proficiency Test. We have compiled a list of the best RBI Assistant Exam Books to help you prepare for the exam. There are a lot of important books and study material that the candidates must have in order to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacancy of an assistant. The candidates can either buy their book from the nearest book store or you can also download the PDF of the book from the official website of the organisation of the Reserve Bank of India. RBI assistant best books can be downloaded as soon as the official examination dates are presented by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the Best Books for RBI Assistant Exam 2022 – Books PDF.
Best Books For RBI Assistant Exam 2022
RBI assistant preparation books will help the candidates to prepare for the entrance examination. The candidates must have knowledge regarding the examination pattern and the examination syllabus in order to buy the best books available in the market. RBI assistant books PDF can also be downloaded from the official website of the organisation. The candidates can start preparing for the entrance examination starting from today because it is essential that you have enough time to prepare for the entrance examination. RBI assistant book free download link will be available all over the internet. RBI assistant free study material will consist of important question papers and also books that the candidates must buy in order to prepare for the entrance examination. You must also have specifications related to the exam pattern and syllabus for the entrance examination of RBI in order to prepare for each and every subject. RBI assistant study material free download procedure can be undertaken by the candidates if they want to start preparing for the entrance examination. RBI assistant mains study material and prelims study material can be downloaded separately.
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- English Grammar and Composition by S.C Gupta
- Objective English for Competitive Exams by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
- From Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC publication) by M K Pandey
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Exams by Pearson
- Shortcuts in Reasoning by Disha Experts
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Verbal and Analytical Reasoning by Indu Sijwali
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Varma
- Fast track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Exams by Arun Sharma
- Rapid Quantitative Aptitude with Shortcuts & Tricks by Disha Publications
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant Publications
- Computer Awareness by R.Pillai
- Banking Awareness by Disha Publications
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Financial Awareness for Competitive Examinations by Disha Publications
- Insurance and Financial Awareness by Disha Experts
Topic Based Books For RBI Assistant 2022
There are different books that the candidates must buy to successfully get a chance to prepare for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacancy of an assistant. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the RBI Assistant 2022 Relevant Study Materials that you must buy and prepare for the entrance examination accordingly. There are various topics included in the entrance examination for the Reserve Bank of India and you have to download the books based on different topics included in the preliminary and the main entrance examination.
|Subject||Name of Book||Author/Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Practice Book on Quicker Maths, 2nd Edition||M.Tyra, K.Kundan / Magical Book Series|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R.S Aggarwal / S.Chand Publisher|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma / Arihant Publishers|
|Computer Awareness||Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams||Arihant Publishers|
|Computer Fundamentals||P.K Sinha|
|General Awareness||Newspapers||Indian Express, The Hindu, etc|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Publications|
|NCERT Textbooks (Science, History, Geography, Civics, Economics)||Class VI to XII|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||Lucent Publications|
|English Language||Objective English 4th Edition||Edgar Thorpe / Pearson|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis / Penguin|
|Objective General English 2nd Edition||S.P Bakshi / Arihant|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In All Competitive Exam||Arihant Publication|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
RBI Assistant 2022 Preparation Tips
Each candidate has to keep in mind that the preliminary and LPT are qualifying in nature and the merit is decided by the main examination score. The paper usually has an easy-medium level difficulty and hence cut-off can be expected up to 70-80 for different regions. Hence the goal should be to attempt 90+ questions. The Preliminary Level is similar to the Prelims of other bank exams except for the Numerical Ability section instead of Quantitative Ability. Given below, we are sharing the details of the RBI Assistant 2022 Tips and Tricks.
- For the Reasoning Section, focus more on solving one variable puzzle as highly complicated questions are usually not seen.
- As far as the English section is concerned developing knowledge of basic English grammar and a habit of reading English newspapers especially focusing on editorials will help to pass the section by improving the vocabulary as well as sentence construction ability.
- For Preliminary Level a composite time of 1 hour is available for solving a total of 100 questions from all the sections. For the Main exam sectional time is allotted after which the next section is unlocked automatically and the previous section cannot be re-accessed. Hence time management is essential.
- For General Awareness keep note of current affairs, important events, dates, personalities, awards, books etc that has been in the news in recent times and be aware of currencies, capitals and leaders etc from across the world. Make it a point to read newspapers daily.
- To pass the Computer Awareness section maintain a basic knowledge of Computers, its operation, Windows OS and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office. Refer related questions from other bank exams as many questions are found to be repeated.
Make sure that you have corrected books before starting your preparation for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and then only you will be able to take into consideration correct preparation. Entri is an award-winning online platform that helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various examinations.