Table of Contents
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) is inviting applications for pharmacy pharmacists by the hour at RBI’s main offices at Pharmacy Nayapalli, Vidut Marg, Baramunda on 11th November 2022 at 11:00. increase. India Office, Bhubaneswar, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Mag, Bhubaneshwar – 751001. eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to RBI before 11-11-2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Pharmacist Notification – Overview
|RBI Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
RBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination.
- A Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Registration certificate from Odisha Pharmacy Council
- Basic working knowledge of computer.
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a Experience with PSBs/PSUs/Government Organizations will be given preference.
RBI Recruitment Working Hours
Ordinarily the duty hours of the Pharmacist will be as follows:
|Sl No||Dispensary||Timings/ Duty Hours@||Remuneration|
|1||Main Office Building Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar||12:15 pm to 5:15 pm(Monday)12:00 noon to 5:15 pm(Tuesday to Friday)||₹ 400/- per hour|
|2||Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar||7:30 pm to 9:00 pm(Monday to Saturday)|
|3||Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters Vidyut Marg, Bhubaneswar||7:00 am to 11:20 am(Monday to Saturday)|
|4||Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar||5:00 pm to 7:00 pm(Monday to Saturday)|
Selection process for RBI Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected based on a written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Pharmacist in RBI.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary for RBI Recruitment 2022 is Not Disclosed.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Job Location
RBI Bhubaneshwar is hiring candidates for Pharmacist vacancies. Those candidates who are ready to relocate to Bhubaneshwar can apply for the RBI Recruitment 2022. Check the mode of application and proceed further.
Key Points to Remember
- Candidates are selected through walk-in interviews with suitable candidates.
- The selection of candidates to join the panel will be based on general educational qualifications (PG/degree/diploma), living distance from various pharmacies in RBI Bhubaneswar office, experience in PSB/PSU/government agencies, etc. Based on The bank’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
- Candidates for selected candidates are subject to a document review and candidate’s medical suitability.
- Selected applicants must enter into a contract with the bank to hire a pharmacist on a fixed hourly contract basis.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel any introductory meeting without giving any reason.
- Candidate is advised that her TA/HA and other allowances for attending walk-in interviews will not be paid.