The Bank of Baroda is an important Banking Organization that provides a myriad of financial services and facilities to its users. It is also one of the leading Nationalized Banks in India that has branches across the country. To meet up the requirements of the customers, the Bank recruits candidates to various posts through the Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). One of the most important recruitment drives conducted by the Bank of Baroda is the selection to the post of Probationary Officers. Each year an official notification is released inviting applications from eligible candidates for this post. As the BOB PO Examination for 2021 will commence soon, it is necessary for the candidates to know about the details of the admit card. Therefore, in this article, let us learn the details of Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2021.
Give your Current Affair Knowledge a boost ! Click here to know more!
Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2021
Bank of Baroda PO is one of the popular Banking Exams preferred by the banking aspirants of the country. After the official notification release that will include the details of the recruitment, the application window will be open for all the interested job seekers. After successfully applying or registering for the recruitment, the candidates shall prepare for the selection processes that will be held as a part of the recruitment.
First of all, a written exam that consists of both online and descriptive papers will be held for all the candidates. Only upon clearing this stage, the candidate will proceed towards the interview or the group discussion stage. However, for both of these stages, downloading the respective admit cards is an important factor. The Bank of Baroda PO Hall ticket releases separately for the two stages. Mostly, the admit card will be made available for download, at least 10 days prior to the date of the examination or the interview. So, it is expected that the candidate stays tuned for more details.
|Name of the Conducting body||Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||600+ (anticipated)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date of Online Exam||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card for Written Exam Release Date||10 days prior to the exam|
|Date of Result Declaration||Will be Announced|
|Official Web Portal||www.bankofbaroda.in|
BOB PO Admit Card Download
After the BOB PO Admit Card date is officially announced by the conducting body, every candidate shall download the same either through the official portal or from the link given below. Immediately after you finish downloading, make sure to keep a printed copy of the BOB PO Call Letter with you.
BOB PO Admit Card Download ( link inactive)
Attempt a free mock test to prepare for BOB PO Exam! Click here!
How to Download Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2021 ?
Admit Card or the Call Letter is the important document required to appear for the various selection processes of the BOB PO Recruitment. Therefore, it is essential for the candidates appearing for the examination to know the details about it including the steps involved in admit card download and the basic details on it.
Here are the basic steps to take care of when downloading your BOB PO Admit Card 2021.
- First of all, log in to the official web portal of the Bank of Baroda.
- Next, click on the link that reads BOB Probationary officer Admit Card 2021.
- On the new tab that opens up, enter your registration number as well as password as login credentials.
- Your admit card for the examination will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, check the details on the call letter and click on the download button.
- Finally, take a printout of the BOB PO Admit Card and keep it safely.
Do not forget to carry your admit card to the venue of the examination. No candidate will be allowed into the examination center without the admit card.
Get unlimited PDF notes to prepare for BOB PO Exam ! Download Entri Now!
Information on the Admit Card
Once you successfully download your BOB PO Admit Card 2021, the next thing to do is, cross check the admit card for the correctness of the details. If you find any of the information wrongly given in the admit card, inform the concerned authorities promptly.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Date of the Examination
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Reporting time for the examination
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Bank of Baroda Emblem
- General Instructions to the candidate
Get unlimited practice quizzes to prepare for BOB PO Exam ! Download Entri Now!
Essential Identity Proof
On arriving at the examination hall, each candidate will be called for identity verification. Therefore, it is essential to carry a photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- Printout of the Application Form
- Copy of the Admit Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by any Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college or university.
Your banking exam preparations made easier ! Download Entri Today!
General Instructions to the Candidates
The conducting organization issues a few exam day guidelines that must be followed by all the aspirants. They are listed here:
- All the candidates must reach the examination venue on time itself.
- Biometric verification process will be carried out before and after the examination and also during the document verification.
- Misbehavior of any manner in the premises of the examination centre is not entertained.
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, tablets, calculators or pagers are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Stationary items like pencil box, pouches, writing pads, geometry box, etc of any kind are not allowed in the exam hall.
- If any sort of canvassing the officials is found out, such candidates will be disqualified from the examination,
- For people with disabilities who require a scribe to complete the exam, it must be done on one’s personal interest itself. A candidate who is already taking the BOB PO Exam shall not be the scribe for people with disabilities.
- There is no travel allowance of any kind given to the candidates in order to appear for the examination. However, people with Benchmark disabilities will be reimbursed the transportation fare as per the guidelines.
- All the candidates who are serving in Public Sector undertakings must produce a “No Objection Certificate” during the time of examination.
- Request for change of address or mobile number in the registration form is not accepted.
- Requests for a change in the date of examination are also not entertained.
Get unlimited video lessons to prepare for BOB PO Exam ! Download Entri Now!
Through this article, we have tried the best possible to include major details regarding the BOB PO Admit Card 2021. So, as and when the admit card officially releases, more information regarding this will be given promptly. Until then carry on your BOB PO Exam Preparations ! Keep learning and Stay Attune !
Ace your Banking Exams with Entri! Download the App Now!
Discussion about this post