Every year, Bank of Baroda holds a PO exam to recruit probation officers for all of its branches across the country. This exam is a fantastic way to break into and advance in the banking industry. As a result, despite the fact that vacancies are limited, thousands of students take this exam. As a result, the exam becomes extremely competitive and stressful for the students who take it. Books provide a large number of problems on a single topic, allowing you to practice a large number of problems in preparation for board exams. Conceptual problems separated by reference books help you understand yourself better in preparation for the board exam. This article on Best Books for Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2021 will give you the most up-to-date information on BOB PO Preparation books among other information.
Best Books for Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2021
The best way to pass and ace this exam, like any other competitive exam, is to prepare in the most beneficial way. Here is a comprehensive list of everything students need to plan and study effectively.
Bank of Baroda PO Best Books
Obtaining the best books is the most beneficial and time-saving method of smart preparation. Here is a subject-by-subject list of the most useful books that students should read. The selection of books is the foundation of your preparation, and it requires an analytical approach to determine which books should be chosen or not. This choice could make or break your chances of passing the Bank of Baroda PO exam.
· RS Agarwal’s A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning
· Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
· BS Sijwali’s A New Approach to Reasoning- Verbal and Nonverbal
· India Year Book – Published by the Government of India’s Publications Division.
· BK Raut and SR Behera’s Banking Awareness
· Pratiyogita Darpan
· Manorama Yearbook
· Rajesh Verma’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
· RS Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination
· Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
· Wren and Martin’s High School English Grammar and Composition
· Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
· Objective General English by SP Bakshi
BOB PO Exam Pattern
To prepare for the exam, you must be completely familiar with the exam format. It is made up of an online written test with both objective and descriptive questions. A psychometric test, a group discussion, and a personal interview are also part of the process. Look below for the exam pattern.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (Objective)
- General/Economic/Banking Awareness (Objective)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Objective)
- English Language (Objective)
- English Language- Letter & Essay Writing (Descriptive)
BOB PO Exam Preparation Tips
After acquiring the best books, it is time to devise a strategy for making the most of one’s time, energy, and resources. For this, we’ve provided some important pointers that will undoubtedly provide insight into how to approach the exam.
- Increase your practice of mock tests and previous year’s papers. Download the Entri App to gain access to a plethora of mock tests.
- Make a note of all the formulas and rules and review them on a daily basis.
- Time yourself while completing the papers to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Make short notes on current events with key points so you can revise it in less time.
- To practice, apply grammar rules while speaking and writing notes.
- Create a habit of writing content on a variety of topics for the descriptive section.
- Try to use new and unusual words in your daily life to familiarize yourself with them and expand your vocabulary.
We hope this article on Best Books for Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2021, gives you an insight into BOB PO preparation books. Click here to view BOB PO Previous Year Question Papers. Good luck!