The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts an online examination each year for the post of Specialist Officer. The purpose of the examination is to recruit officers in the banking sector. The job as Specialist Officer gives various opportunities and possibilities for candidates who want to work in the banking sector. Bank of Baroda SO is one of the best career options for candidates who want to work as a specialist officer. The specialist officer will be appointed in the Middle Management Grade/Scale-III (MMG/S-III) and Middle Management Grade/Scale-II (MMG/S-II) in the banking sector. Understanding the details regarding the examination will help the candidates to make their exam preparation strategic accordingly. Bank of Baroda SO Exam analysis 2022 is a good way for this. Here in this article are the complete details regarding the Bank of Baroda SO Exam analysis 2022 that the candidates can use for their exam preparation.
Bank of Baroda SO Shift Wise Analysis
Bank of Baroda SO examination is one of the most waited and popular banking examinations in the country. There are candidates from various parts of the country who are appearing for this examination. The complete details and the Bank of Baroda SO Shift Wise exam analysis will be updated here as the recruitment commission conducts the official examination.
Bank of Baroda SO Subject Wise Analysis
Bank of Baroda SO examination is one of the most waited and popular banking examinations in the country. There are candidates from various parts of the country who are appearing for this examination. The complete details and the Bank of Baroda SO Subject Wise exam analysis will be updated here as the recruitment commission conducts the official examination.
Bank of Baroda SO Video Analysis 2022
Attending a class can benefit the candidates in many ways during the Bank of Baroda SO exam preparation. Entri conducts video class sessions under the supervision of expert mentors to make your exam preparation more strategic. Classes are conducted for various topics and candidates can sign up for the Entri app now to avail of the services so as to make the Bank of Baroda SO exam preparation more strategic and result-oriented.
Bank of Baroda SO Analysis 2022
- Exam analysis is a trend developed by many coaching centers and exam experts so have to break down the content to the candidates.
- Each year, soon after the exam is concluded, many people review the question paper and give the candidates insights into various aspects of the question paper.
- The first step of an exam analysis will be solving the question paper.
- Experts and candidates try to solve the question paper or have an idea about the type of question asked based on memory.
- They will compare the question pattern to the previous years’ papers and mark for similarity in types of questions asked.
- Once, a clear picture is made the experts review the question paper.
- Each section of the question paper will be reviewed based on the level of difficulty.
- It is an important component because the students will have an idea about their performance and can prepare themselves for future processes without actually wasting time till the declaration of the result.
- Exam analysis is important for beginners as well, as they will provide an overview of the kind of the overall question paper so that they can start preparing accordingly.
- Exam analysis for 2021 will be made as soon as the commencement of the examination.
Bank Of Baroda Study Plan 2022
The given below is a detailed Bank of Baroda study plan that the candidates can make use of as they prepare for the examination. Candidates are requested to go through the complete syllabus and cover the important topics before they appear for the main examination.
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Subject-Verb Agreement||History of Forex Market|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Reading Comprehension||Bonds Features and types|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Verb||RBI and SEBI’s circulars|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||Adverb||Mutual Funds – Types, working rules and latest updates|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||Error Correction||Depositories and aspects of the Depositories Act 1996|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Unseen passages||Mock test|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement||Windows Operating System Basics|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Idioms||Internet Terms and Services|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Tenses||FEMA act 1999|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Synonym and antonyms||Security Appellate Tribunal|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Sentence/ Para Completion||Stock Exchange in India and SEBI Act, 1992|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Para jumbles||Revision|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||Sentence rearrangement||Revision|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Fill in the blanks||Revision|
|Day 15||Percentage||Decision making||mock test||Revision|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Vocabulary||Revision|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Grammar||Revision|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Grammar||Revision|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||Revision||Revision|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Revision||Practice sessions|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Practice sessions||Practice sessions|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||Read articles||Practice sessions|
|Day 23||Practice sessions||Practice sessions||Practice sessions||Practice sessions|
|Day 24||Practice sessions||Practice sessions||Practice sessions||Practice sessions|
|Day 25||Formulas-Geometry||Doubts clearing session||Practice sessions||Practice sessions|
|Day 26||formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Practice sessions||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Practice sessions||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern 2022
Bank of Baroda examination follows a certain exam pattern structure. the given below are te complete details regarding the Bank of Baroda SO exam pattern for the year 2022.
Phase 1: Online Test
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
Phase 2: Group Discussion/ Interview
- Candidates who clear the Phase 1 online examination are called for a Personal Interview or Group Discussion round.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks for the final selection which is 60% for the General category and 55% for reserved category students.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Offs and Result 2022
- Bank of Baroda SO Cut- Off for the examination will be released once the exam is conducted.
- The cut-off marks are generally defined by taking into consideration various factors like the number of students appearing for the paper, the difficulty level of the paper, and overall performances by the candidates etc.
- General Category-60%
- Reserved Category-55%
Bank of Baroda SO Result and Merit List 2022
Given below are the steps to download the result and merit list from the official website. The link will be generated once it is declared by the Bank of Baroda recruitment committee.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda and log in using your login credentials.
Step 2: Click on the link “Results” on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter all the required details.
Step 4: Click on the Submit button. The result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Students can download the result in pdf format and keep it safely for future reference.
Bank of Baroda SO Salary Structure
- The examination for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) in Bank of Baroda is conducted each year
- The candidates who clear both phases of the examination, online examination and personal interview are recruited for the post.
- The salary for MMG/S II is Rs. 84,000/- per month and is Rs. 1,00,000/- for MMG/S III.
- Other allowances and perks offered are Provident Funds, Pension, Medical Facilities, Pass and Privilege Ticket Orders, Educational Assistance, Gratuity, etc. are also added to the net pay scale.
We hope the article was helpful. The aim of this blog was to give you an idea about various aspects of the examination. The candidates who clear all the phases of the exam will be recruited for the post of Specialist Officer on a CTC basis and as per the industry standards. In case, you are a beginner and need help to clear the exam, our Entri app has it all covered for you. Enroll with all the content and information our website provides. . For any queries, feel free to post your doubts and we will reach you. Well begun is half done. Start your preparations today. Good luck.