Table of Contents
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts an online examination each year for the post of Specialist Officer. The exam aims to recruit officers in the banking sector. It is a job with various opportunities and possibilities in terms of growth and success. It is a great head start for all the candidates who wish to pursue their careers in the banking sector. Bank of Baroda SO is one of the best career options for candidates who aspire to work as a specialist officer. The specialist officer will be appointed in the Middle Management Grade/Scale-III (MMG/S-III) and Middle Management Grade/Scale-II (MMG/S-II).
The official notification on the Bank of Baroda SO examination is been released through the official website of the bank. Candidates can check for all the information regarding the examination through the official website.
Bank of Baroda SO Previous Year Paper 2022
Previous year’s question papers should be the first reference aid for all exams. Bank of Baroda SO exam question pattern usually repeats the same pattern questions even with similar options for years. The pattern of the questions asked is similar and can be easily solved out if the candidate has good exposure to similar types of questions. Once the candidate is familiar with the previous year’s question papers it will help to score better. Here we are bringing BOB SO previous question papers for different exams on one page. Below mentioned are few model test papers and sample papers which will be handy. We will update this page periodically with more question papers as exams get completed.
Candidates who are preparing for the Bank of Baroda SO examination can now download the previous year’s question papers from the links that are given below and make their preparation more result-oriented and strategic.
Bank of Baroda SO MOdel Question Paper 2022
Candidates who are appearing the for the Bank of Baroda SO examination can make of the model question papers to make their exam preparation more strategic and result-oriented. Using the model question papers will give the candidates an insight regarding the kind of questions that are asked and also the topics that have to be covered for making the preparation more strategic. The given below are some of the model question papers that the candidates can make us of as part of the Bank of Baroda SO exam preparation.
|Bank of Baroda SO Model Question Paper 1|
|Bank of Baroda SO Model Question Paper 2|
|Bank of Baroda SO Model Question Paper 3|
|Bank of Baroda SO Model Question Paper 4|
|Bank of Baroda SO Model Question Paper 5|
|Bank of Baroda SO Model Question Paper 6|
Bank of Baroda Mock Tests 2022
Bank of Baroda SO examination is one of the most awaited baking examinations in the country this year. It is very important that the candidates make the exam preparation strategic and result-oriented. There are many preparation strategies that the candidates can adopt for this. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests is one way of achieving expertise in the subject and the details regarding the examination. Attempting the mock tests will give the candidates insights regarding the type of questions asked, the main topics from which the questions are asked, the difficulty level of the questions that can be anticipated, and the repeatedly asked questions. The given below are the Bank of Baroda SO mock test free that the candidates can use as part of their exam preparation.
|Reasoning ability Mock Test|
|English language Mock tests|
|Quantitative Aptitude Mock tests|
|Professional Knowledge Mock Test|
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern 2022
As mentioned before, applicants will go through a 2-tier selection process. Applicants need to prepare well as many people apply for this post. To prepare well, it is important to be thorough with the BOB SO exam pattern. It will help you score better and prepare as per the section. Go through the exam pattern and marking scheme for better understanding.
|Name of Tests||Total Questions||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks|
- The candidate is expected to cover all the topics mentioned.
- The Written Test will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer
- The Total Number of Marks will be 200 Marks and the Total Number Of Questions is 200.
Mode of Exam
- The mode of examination is online.
- The online examination consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The guidelines provided must strictly be followed by the candidate.
- Before attending the online examination, the candidate must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility clauses.
- Negative marking which is a quarter of one mark (0.33) gets deducted for each wrong response.
Steps To Mark The Response
- Since the exam is online, the method of marking the answers plays a vital role.
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options provided by the server.
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the clear response button.
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option.
- To save your answer, you must click on the save and next button.
- To mark the question for review, click on the mark for review and the next button.
- If an answer is selected for a question that is marked for review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
Phases of the Exam
- Phase I – Online Exam.
- Preliminary Exam
- MAINS Exam
- Phase-II – Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Cut Off Marks for the Bank of Baroda SO 2022
- The cut off marks depend upon various factors such as the level of difficulty of the exam and performances by the candidates.
- General Category – 60 per cent
- Reserved Category – 55 PERCENT.
- The above-mentioned cut-off marks is from the year 2020.
I hope the article was helpful. The main objective was to give you a glimpse of various kinds of questions that frequently appear in the exam. An aspirant who wants to pursue their career in the banking field this is a golden opportunity for you. The candidates who clear all the levels of the exam will be recruited for the post of Specialist Officer on a CTC basis and as per the industry standards and conditions. In case, you are a beginner and need assistance to clear the exam, our Entri app has it all covered for you. Enroll with all the contents our website provides. Make use of all the information and insights present. For any queries, feel free to post your doubts and our team will reach you. Well begun is half done. Start your preparation today. Good luck.