Table of Contents
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts an online examination each year for the post of Specialist Officer. The main objective of the exam is to recruit officers in the banking sector. The official notification on the Bank of Baroda SO examination has been released by the commission through the official website.
Bank of Baroda SO is one of the best career options for candidates who aspire to work as a specialist officer. The specialist officer will be appointed in the Middle Management Grade/Scale-III (MMG/S-III) and Middle Management Grade/Scale-II (MMG/S-II). Candidates can find the complete information related to the examination below. The article given below gives some idea regarding the Bank of Baroda SO preparation 2022 for the aspirants who are appearing for the examination.
Bank of Baroda SO Main Topics to Cover
The given below are the main topics that the candidates need to cover as part of their Bank of Baroda SO exam preparation 2022.
Professional Knowledge (Wealth Management)
- Indian Financial System
- Mutual Funds – Types, working rules and latest updates
- SEBI Powers and Functions
- Stock Exchange in India and SEBI Act, 1992
- Depositories and aspects of the Depositories Act 1996
- Insider Trading
- Security Appellate Tribunal
- FEMA act 1999
- History of Forex Market
- Bonds Features and types
- RBI and SEBI’s circulars
- Regulating the intermediaries and stock exchanges, corporatization, demutualization and regulation of stock exchange, listing agreement de-materialization and re-materialization
- mergers amalgamation and takeovers, types and legal processes during the takeover, substantial acquisitions, exemptions by-laws, exemption by SEBI
- Public offer and disclosure requirements
- Unfair trade practices in the securities market, securities market offence.
- Prohibition of insider trading
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- LCM and HCF
- Approximation and Simplification
- Profit and Loss
- SI and CI
- Problems on Ages
- Work and Time
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Permutation and Combination
- Average Ratio and Proportion
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Coding and Decoding
- Machine Input and Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol System
- Data Sufficiency
- Numeric Systems and Conversions
- Logical Reasoning
- Error Spotting
- Sentences and Rearrangements
- Reading comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and Phrases etc.
Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Tips 2022
The given below are some of the exa preparation tips that the candidates cane stbalish during the Bank of Baroda SO exam preparation 2022.
Start Your Preparations from Today
There’s a quote which states – no second thought is the luxury of having first strong thought! Today is the day. It’s time you quit procrastination. Start on a positive note and work on it. It’s time to brush off the dust from those big fat books and start preparing. It’s never too late because the early bird catches the worm.
Set Study Goals
A drop of water makes an ocean. Break down the complexity and start with small fragments. Set small, achievable goals for each day. Strike it down once accomplished. These little victories can boost your confidence levels and they can make wonders.
Maintain a Regular Study Pattern
Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Use diagrams and flow charts. Graphics and pictures can make a strong impression on the brain and help better understanding.
Intake of Adequate Nutrition and Water
Health is wealth. As simple as it sounds. You are what you eat. So a balanced diet plays a vital role. Drink enough water. Water constitutes about 80 per cent of the cellular components of living cells, so you need to stay hydrated. Food is the fuel for the body. Avoid foods that consume a lot of energy for their metabolism.
Study Sessions and Combined Studies
Believe in teamwork. Associate yourself with people with common interests. Build a strong and healthy friend circle. Arrange study sessions. Group studies are the best way to gain knowledge. Together, you can gather a lot of information or insights about various things.
Practice Papers and Workbooks
Practice makes a man perfect. To gain a perfect score in exams, the key factor is timing. The examination is little about how much information you know. It’s about your ability to analyze the given problem and come up with a solution as quickly as possible. It only comes with practice. Refer to the old question papers to have an idea of questions asked, solve workbooks to have a clear understanding of a wide range of similar questions. Practice every day without fail. Evaluate yourself, work on the areas you are not satisfied with, and retake tests.
Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Online education during the pandemic brought many ideas and realizations. It redefined the notion of education that was imbibed. Make good use of the internet, the amount of information it has to give is immense. Utilize it, look for tutorial videos and blogs for better understanding. Take up a mock test online and analyze your performance and accordingly, you can plan your preparation.
Ask for Help and Assistance
The preparation for an exam is tough. It’s a long journey. It is not about destination or outcome, it’s about the process. It’s about how effectively you can use the time provided and make the best use of it. At some point, we fail. Accept the failure, do not hesitate. Ask for help. You are not alone. Nobody is born imperfect. Everyone has a story to tell. We are the product of our failures and experiences. All you need to do is step out of your comfort zone and seek help. Communicate and tell them how you feel. I’m sure people around you will be glad to help you out.
Bank Of Baroda Exam Strategy 2022
Bank of Baroda SO examination is one of the most participated and awaited banking examinations in the country. There are candidates from various arets of the country who are appearing for this examination. The given below are some of the Bank of Baroda SO Startegy and Bank of Baroda SO preparation Tips and Tricks that the candidates can follow.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Bank of Baroda Mock Test Series 2022
Bank of Baroda SO examination is one of the most awaited baking examinations in the country this year. It is very important that the candidates make the exam preparation strategic and result-oriented. There are many preparation strategies that the candidates can adopt for this. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests is one way of achieving expertise in the subject and the details regarding the examination. Attempting the mock tests will give the candidates insights regarding the type of questions asked, the main topics from which the questions are asked, the difficulty level of the questions that can be anticipated, and the repeatedly asked questions. The given below are the Bank of Baroda SO mock test free that the candidates can use as part of their exam preparation.
The early bird catches its worm. To succeed in this competitive era one must prepare well ahead. Entri app can be of great assistance to you. We will provide you with all the necessary information required and insights into various aspects of the examination. Try our online learning app and witness the change yourself. Remember, life is a roller coaster ride. It is never simple, you will get through this and the exam too. Focus and be honest to yourself. Ask yourself why you are doing this. Prepare for the best. I hope this helped. Good luck