Canara Bank PO examination is one of the most sought after and participated banking examinations in the country. There are candidates from various parts of the country who are appearing for the examination every year. As this is one of the most important banking examinations in the country, it is very important for the candidates to make a strategic exam preparation. Here in this article are the details regarding the Canara Bank PO free video course 2022 and the other exam details.
Canara Bank PO Video Courses Online
It is very important that the candidates who are appearing for the examination to have great preparation. Covering the important topics of the bank exam syllabus is something that the candidates should do as part of the exam preparation. The Canara Bank PO examination consists of various subjects in the syllabus. Candidates who are appearing for the examination must be well aware of the syllabus and the subjects released to them before they appear for the examination. Attending calluses can help the candidates to achieve this feat.
Entri provides video courses for various Canara Bank PO subjects. Candidates who are appearing for the Canara Bank PO 2022 can sign up for Entri video classes that will help you to cover the important and repeatedly asked topics from various subjects including History. From the expert mentors at Entri, candidates will be able to grasp the entire details with ease and will be able to clear their doubts very easily. With the reduced price for the video, course candidates can sign up for the courses now and start the exam preparations.
Canara Bank PO Video Courses Benefits
Attending the Canara Bank PO video courses has certain benefits for the candidates and given below are some of the important benefits that the candidates will obtain by attending the Entri video classes.
- Covers all the important topics that is been instructed by the commission and helps the candidates to build confidence before attending the examination.
- Under the guidance of experienced teachers, candidates will be able to get a complete idea regarding the exam and can clear doubts with the mentors.
- Video courses from Entri can be accessed through various devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop computers.
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
The Canara Bank PO recruitment will be done through Two Phases.
- The first phase will be an online objective test and the second stage will be a group discussion and interview.
- The online objective test will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS), Mumbai. The test comprises four subjects, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness. The question paper will have a total of 200 questions. The test carries a total of 200 marks. There will be negative marks for wrong answers.
- The candidates who qualify equally to or above the section-wise and overall cut-off score in the first stage will only be eligible to appear for the second phase which will be the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
Online Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||50||50||120 minutes|
Group Discussion and Interview
Depending on the number of vacancies, candidates in the ratio of 1:3 will be called for Group Discussion and interviews.
The total marks allotted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview are 50. The minimum qualifying marks for the test are as follows:
- For General Candidates: 40%
- For SC / ST/ OBC / PWBD candidates: 35%
The weightage is given to online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection are 50:20:30, respectively. Candidates are selected for admission to Canara Bank PGDBF based on the overall performance of the candidates in the online test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Canara Bank PO Result will be released online after each phase of selection. Candidates can access their results either through the login canara bank careers page or it will be available in PDF format.
Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2022
The given below are the detailed bank exam syllabus that the candidates can follow for the Canara Bank PO examination 2022.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General/Financial Awareness|
Canara Bank PO Preparation Tips
Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. We all are seeking success, and preparation is the core to attain it. Before starting your preparation, make sure you have all the study materials, study plan, reference materials etc ready with you. Read on for more details on how to prepare for Canara Bank PO exam, the Canara Bank preparation strategy and Canara Bank PO preparation tips and tricks. The preparation tips for all four sections, ie Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and General Awareness are given below.
Preparation tips for the English Language
- Build up your vocabulary by reading newspapers, books, magazines, articles etc. Learn new words and practise forming sentences with them. This will help you to score more in less time.
- Brush up the English Grammar Rules and practice worksheets or questions on the basic grammar. This process will help you solve grammar questions on Active Passive Voice, Error Correcting, Tenses, Reported Speech etc.
- Read till you drop. Reading on a daily basis will help you to read faster and more precisely. So, reading passages becomes easy.
- Learn quite a few synonyms, antonyms, one-word substitutions etc. Also, attempt reading comprehensions, cloze tests etc as these are the topics which carry weightage in the English exam.
Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
Problem-solving skills and mathematical knowledge comes under this section. You must be well versed in your basic mathematics to conquer this section. There are two parts to this exam; one is formula-based and the other requires both formula and analytical skills.
- Learn the formulas and equations thoroughly. This can be done by memorizing the formulas on a daily basis. If well learnt, you can save time by solving the direct formula based questions first.
- Understand the theories on Time, Speed and Distance, Permutations and Combinations, Probability etc, as these questions are time-consuming and tricky.
- Number series, percentages, data interpretation, Simplification etc are the most asked topics. So, work and practice questions related to these topics and save time.
- Refer to solved sample questions and get an idea of the methods used therein. Practice the questions in a similar way and speed up your solving skill.
Preparation Tips for Reasoning
This section tests your decision-making skills. Reasoning ability and analytical thinking is a part of this section. Attaining these skills requires a lot of hard work and practice.
- Non-descriptive topics like Blood Relation, Analogy, Distance and Directions, Classification etc are frequently asked questions
- Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement are the next set of questions that are asked, which are comparatively difficult. For questions like these, make your theoretical concepts clear, read and understand the basic data and pay attention to the variables involved. Also, go through previous years’ questions and understand the steps involved. Cracking this type of questions requires a lot of brainstorming and practice.
- Work on paper instead of verbally. Using diagrams and flow charts for solving is an analytical approach to solving the problems.
- Critical thinking and visualizing is key when it comes to solving the reasoning section. So, practice solving different types of problems with varying hardness level.
Preparation Tips for General Awareness
You need to be aware of the current affairs and keep track of the daily news across the globe, to score well in this section. This section is vast like the ocean, but it’s easy to score maximum marks if prepared smartly and effectively. Since this is a banking exam, you need to focus more on the current affairs which are directly or indirectly connected to the Banking, Finance and Economic aspects.
This section has three different types of questions Current Affairs. Static GK and Banking Awareness.
- For current affairs, you have to keep yourself updated on the happenings of the world. Go through the current affairs by reading newspapers and watching the news of the past six months.
- The static GK is the questions that don’t change. Refer to the previous question papers and sort out the frequently asked questions and topics.
- Banking Awareness requires both static and current affair knowledge related to the branches of banking.
Candidates who wish to apply for the canara bank recruitment are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.