Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 95 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Directions: In a city ‘X’, there are 240 users who use three different types of vehicles i.e. Bike, Car and Truck. The number of users of all the three vehicles is 2.5% of the total number of users.The number of users of Car and Truck both are 36 more than the Users of only Bikes. The number of users of Car and Bike both is equal to the number of users of Truck and Bike both. The number of users of Car and Bike both is half the number of users of only Bike and also the number of users of Truck only is 10 less than the number of users of only Bike. The number of users of only bike is 34.
A. Find the difference between the average number of users of only Bike and only truck and the average of only Bike and the users of all type of vehicles.
E. None of these
B. Find the difference between the sum of users of only Bike and only Truck and the users of Car and truck both.
C. Find the ratio of the number of users of only Car and only Truck.
A. 2 : 3
B. 3 : 1
C. 3 : 2
D. 4 : 1
E. Can’t be determined
D. The number of users of only truck is approximately what percent of the users of both Car and Truck?
E. The number of users of only truck is what percent more than the number of users who uses all the type of vehicles?
E. None of these
2. A does half of the work in 36 days and B does 1/4th of the same work in 12 days. With the help of C, they together complete the work is completed in 24 days. In how many days C alone can complete the
A. 152 days
B. 120 days
C. 136 days
D. 144 days
E. 156 days
3. A person bought a watch at a 20% discount. He sold the watch to his friend for Rs. 2700 and earns a profit of 12.5%. Find the discount offered on the watch.
A. Rs. 600
B. Rs. 800
C. Rs. 1000
D. Rs. 1200
E. Rs. 400
4. The speed of a car and a train are in the ratio of 4 : 3 while running in an opposite direction. If the total distance travelled by them is 1260 km, then find the speed of the car.
A. 44 km/hr
B. 48 km/hr
C. 36 km/hr
D. 52 km/hr
E. Cannot be determined
5. 50 men and 60 women can do a piece of work in 5 days, 30 men and 20 women can do the same work in 9 days. Find the time in which 4 men and 6 women will do the same work.
A. 45 days
B. 40 days
C. 60 days
D. 36 days
E. None of these
6. A and B invested Rs. 4000 and Rs. 6000 respectively in a business. C joins them after x months with the investment of Rs. 5000. If after one-year A receives Rs. 240 and C receives Rs. 100 as a share of profit,
then find the value of x?
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!