Table of Contents
Exim Bank in India requests applications from candidates who have the required qualification to fill 25 vacancies of Management Trainee post through “Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 25 February 2022 to 14 March 2022. The candidates who wish to acquire this opportunity can apply online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given in the official notification published by the India Exim Bank. All important details are provided in the articles by ENTRI App in wish you a bright future.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary 2022
Export-Import Bank of India released a notification for the various posts of Junior/Middle Management Levels. This bank plays a major role in cross-border trade and investment. The department releases vacancies under various job categories like Administrative Officers, Managers, Chief Managers, Management Trainee, etc. If you are curious about seeking a career in the banking sector then you must know about the EXIM Bank salary prospects and career growth. Here, you can review the EXIM Bank Salary of Management Trainee. This information will help you create a learned decision about the job and motivate you further. Further to this information, you can hold a look at the EXIM Bank recruitment Notification to apply for the same and begin your preparation consequently to start your profession in the Banking sector as a Management Trainee.
Salary Structure of Exim Bank Management Trainee
During the training period, candidates will get paid Rs. 55000 per month as a stipend. After fulfillment of training, candidates will get fascinated in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) as Deputy Manager. The current CTC of the Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately. That is Rs. 1 lakh 20 thousand per month.
Perks and Allowances of EXIM Bank Management Trainee
Along with the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary, candidates are permitted several perks and benefits. After the successful fulfillment of the probation period, candidates can enjoy all the perks and benefits as per the standards. Some of them are mentioned here below for your concern.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- LTA (Leave Travel Allowance)
- Comprehensive Medical Assistance
- Talent Management Initiatives
- Leave Benefits (After completion of 11 months of service)
- Loan Facility(For House and Vehicle)
- Employees can enjoy Training programs, workshops, yoga, and gymnasium aerobics programs.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Probation Period:
A one-year training/probation period will be needed for selected individuals. After the successful fulfillment of the probation period, Management Trainees will be fascinated in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager,
EXIM Bank Deputy Manager Salary:
After the fulfillment of the training period, candidates will be regarded as a Deputy Manager Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I. The present CTC of the Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
EXIM Bank Deputy Manager In Hand Salary:
As per the recent CTC, The EXIM Bank Deputy Manager In Hand Salary goes approximately Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Month.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Promotion/Career Growth:
Based on the service generated, departmental exams candidates will improve their opportunities for promotion and career growth. Here we have mentioned the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Promotion and Career Growth Facts.
|Management Trainee||Rs. 40,000/-(Stipend p.m)|
EXIM Bank management trainee Rewards & Recognition:
- The governing theme in EXIM Bank is the well-being of the employees. The benefits presented are among the best available and are supplied to enhance the quality of life for the employees. The People Policies are among the best in the industry and are aspired at not only tempting but also having the best talent. Different Employee Engagement and Talent Management endeavors are taken by the Bank to keep the employee confidence high and positive work motivation in its search to become the most alluring employer.
- The Bank has a complete medical assistance program that covers (up to specified limits) medical payments the employees may incur. Leave benefits are appreciated by all staff members upon completion of 11 months of service. LTA facility can be helped, for travel to any place in India. They also deliver a variety of loans to cover housing needs or other conditions such as for the purchase of a two-wheeler/ four-wheeler.
- Their Continuing Education Scheme promotes further education related to the employer’s profession. They also bring great interest in the personal well-being of our employees and facilitate a variety of training programs and workshops aimed at all-around growth and skill development.
- Hard work and contribution never go unrecognized at EXIM Bank. The employer will be called upon to perform on assignments overseas. If you are an excellent performer, you can be assigned to a man in one of their overseas offices.
Here are mentioned the complete details regarding the salary structure of Exim Bank Management Trainee. We hope that these pieces of information will enhance your interest in the post. The salary always acts as a tempting tool for acquiring any kind of job. Through the ENTRI Learning App, you can get access to salary structure, job profile, and all other details regarding banking exams.