Table of Contents
EXIM or Export-Import Bank of India has let out notification regarding recruitment of officers on a contractual basis for the proposed Factoring operations. The vacancies are for the posts of OC – Business Development, OC – Credit Head, OC – Credit, OC –Business Development Head, OC – Credit Administration, OC – Operations Head, OC – Operations and OC – Credit Control. A written test will be conducted to shortlist eligible candidates. The date of the EXIM Bank Officer Exam 2022 is yet to be announced. The Admit Card will be released shortly before the EXIM exam and can be downloaded from the official website. Check this page for updates regarding Exam Dates.
EXIM Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||EXIM Bank|
|Name of post||Officers (Junior/ Management Level)|
|Selection Process||Written exam and personal interview|
|Number of vacancies||19|
EXIM Bank Officer Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for EXIM Bank Officer is given in this section. An individual needs to go through the eligibility criteria and understand whether he or she is eligible for this post or not. For the aspirant’s convenience here we have given important facts about the eligibility criteria in the table below:
|Age||Differs with category|
|Educational qualification||MBA or PGDM|
|Number of attempts||Unlimited, until you fulfil all the criteria|
|Important points||· Must have all the required documents
· Identical signature on all documents
· DOB certificate
· Should accrue a minimum of 60% marks in an interview before joining the bank.
EXIM Bank Officer Recruitment: Age Criteria
The age criteria are tabulated below:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|OC –Business Development Head||55|
|OC – Business Development||45|
|OC – Credit Head||55|
|OC – Credit||45|
|OC – Credit Administration||45|
|OC – Operations Head||55|
|OC – Operations||45|
|OC – Credit Control||45|
EXIM Bank Officer Age Relaxation
The age relaxation will be allowed as per the government norms.
EXIM Bank Officer Educational Qualification Criteria
The educational qualification requirements for the EXIM Bank officer exam.
|Management trainee||· MBA or PGDBA, with specialization in finance from a recognized university or institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
· MBA or PGDBM course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized university or institution. In the case of CA (Chartered Accountants), have a professional exam pass certificate.
· Minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA (cumulative grade points average) in both graduation and post-graduation exams.
EXIM Bank Eligibility Criteria: Important Points
- The individuals, who appear for the post-graduate exam in 2022, should possess 60% marks at the time of the interview or before joining the bank, but no later than 30 September 2022
- The management trainee may be posted in Corporate loans & advances or Project finance or Lines of credit or Internal credit Audit or Risk management or Compliance or Treasury and Accounts and related work profile.
- Aspirants must be well equipped in the use of computers and IT, and also have excellent communication skills.
- Selected individuals at the time of bank joining will have to sign a personal bond for INR. 3 lakh to serve the bank for 1 year as a management trainee and a minimum of five years as Deputy manager from the date of absorption in the Bank’s service.
EXIM Bank Officer 2022 Vacancies
There are a total of 19 vacancies for the post of officers. The table below shows the post wise number of vacancies.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|OC –Business Development Head||1|
|OC – Business Development||2|
|OC – Credit Head||1|
|OC – Credit||3|
|OC – Credit Administration||2|
|OC – Operations Head||1|
|OC – Operations||8|
|OC – Credit Control||1|
How to Apply for EXIM Bank Officer 2022
Interested and eligible individuals can apply for the post of Bank officer in the EXIM Bank online on the EXIM Bank official website on or before 4 August 2022. Only online applications will be considered and canvassing in any form will be disqualify the applicant. The application procedure consists of three steps:
- Application registration
- Payment of application fee
- Scan and upload documents
EXIM Bank Application Registration:
- Aspirants must visit the EXIM Bank’s official website.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” link.
- Click on the tab “ NEW REGISTRATION” and fill in all the requested information like contact details, name, Email id
- A provisional registration no and password will be created and it will be sent to your email id and mobile.
- Before submitting, the application the aspirant must click on the “SAVE AND NEXT” to verify all the entered details. He or she can modify any info if needed before final submission.
- After all the cross-checking,the candidate have to click on the complete registration button.
- They can validate all the details and save it by clicking the “ validate your details” and “SAVE & NEXT” buttons.
- Upload photo and signature as per instructions given in the notification.
- Proceed to enter other required details of the application form.
- Click on the PREVIEW tab, to preview and verify before complete registration.
- Click on the complete registration.
- Click on the PAYMENT tab and make the
- Click on SUBMIT.
EXIM Bank Officer Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated along with the payment gateway.
- The payment can be done using Debit Cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards or Mobile wallets, IMPS.
- After providing the payment info, wait for the intimation from the server.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- The aspirant is required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Procedure for Uploading Scanned Documents
Before applying for the EXIM Bank Officer Recruitment Exam 2022, an individual must have a scanned image of his photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression and the Handwritten declaration mentioned in the document.
- There is a separate link available for uploading photographs, Signatures, Left thumb impressions, Handwritten declarations while filling the application form.
- Click on the specific
- Browse and select the location where the document file is available.
- Click on the appropriate
- Open and upload the file.
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout of their system generated form.
The application fees along with the intimation charges differ for various categories. Individuals need to check all the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form because the application fee is non-refundable. The application fees for EXIM Bank Officer are as follows:
|SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Female candidate||INR. 100/-|
Hope that this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.