Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has published Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Notification on the official website @www.keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala PSC is accepting applications for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can submit applications after checking the eligibility criteria. In this article you will get detailed information about Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Notification Release Date, Online Application Starting Date, Vacancies, Pay Scale, Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Overview
All important information related to Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 can be found in the table given below.
|Kerala Bank Latest Notification Details|
|Recruiting Organization||Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Category Number||CATEGORY NO: 433/2023, 434/2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|GAZETTE DATE||30th October 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||29th November 2023|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023– Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for the posts should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||October 30, 2023|
|Last date for online application||November 29, 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Admit Card||Yet to be released|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Notification PDF
Candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Manager post given in the Kerala PSC notification should check the notification for important details and instructions. Candidates can check Kerala PSC Assistant Manager Notification PDF from below given link.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Salary
The pay scale of Assistant Manager post is given below.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.24060 to Rs.69610/-|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager post in the notification link to apply for the post.
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official website of
Kerala Public Service Commission – www.keralapsc.gov.in – before applying for the post.
- Upload a photograph taken after 31.12.2013. Maximum size of the photograph is 30 kb and the image dimension is 150W x 200H. The name of the candidate and the date of
photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. It should be in black color text with white rectangular background at the bottom of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. Candidates who create new profile should upload photograph taken within 6 months.
- Upload the scanned image of your signature. It should be put on a good quality white paper with blue or black ink.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR Card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D. proof in their profile.
- Fill in all the required information. Once done, click on submit.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must be careful not to create multiple profiles as this shall lead to forfeiture of their candidature.
- Fill in the required information.
- No application fee is required.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out or soft copy of the online application for future reference. You can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link ‘My Applications’ in their profile.
- Original documents to prove qualification, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for submitting the applications is 29th November, 2023.
- If Written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a
confirmation for writing the examination through their profiles for One Time Registration. Only those who submit the confirmation can generate and download the admission tickets within 15 days before the test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected.
- Make sure to provide a valid mobile number as all the communication will be sent to that number.
There is no application fee for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager post.
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria 2023-2024
i) 18-50 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1973 and 01/01/2005 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply for this post.
ii) 18-28 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1995 and 01/01/2005 (both dates included) are
eligible to apply for this post.
1. The employees of PACS and Urban Co-operative Bank, of and above the cadre of Assistant
Secretary/ Secretary having 8 years service in the Societies of which 3 years will be in supervisory
cadre. Such persons should be continuing in the service of the Member Society on the date of
application and date of appointment.
2. Graduation from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Central
Government or Institute established by Government of Kerala with not less than 60% of marks in the
3. MBA (Finance/Banking)/ACA/ACMA/ACS/B.SC.(Co-operation & Banking of Kerala Agricultural
University) will be preferential qualifications.
(i) Graduation from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Central
Government or Institute established by Government of Kerala with not less than 60% of marks in
(ii) MBA (Finance/Banking)/ACA/ACMA/ACS/B.SC.(Co-operation & Banking of Kerala Agricultural
University) will be a preferential qualification.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited has released the following vacancy details in their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 200 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Posts||Category||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||Society Category (434/2023)||50||Rs.24,060-69,610/-|
|Assistant Manager||General Category (433/2023)||150||Rs.24,060-69,610/-|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager – Finance & Management – Model Exams
|Model Exam||Download PDF|
|Model Exam 1|
|Model Exam 2|
|Model Exam 3|
|Model Exam 4|
|Model Exam 5|
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Public Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of 3 years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of 1
- In case no aspirant is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list will be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one aspirant is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Aspirants will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and the apportioned vacancies for the General Category reported further during the period of currency of the list.
- The selection in pursuit of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per government rule every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he or she joins duty be on probation for a period of one year on duty within a continuous period of 2 years.
1. What is the last date for the submission of online applications for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. The last date for online application for the above posts is 29 November 2023
2. What is the age limit for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. 18-50 years.
3. How do I apply for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. You can apply online by visiting the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission – http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
4. What is the application fees for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. There is no application fee for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager.
5. What is the vacancy for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager post?
Ans. There are a total of 200 vacancies.
|Bank Exam Calendar||Kerala Bank Recruitment Rules|
|Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy||Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria|