Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has published Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Notification on the official website @www.keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala PSC is accepting applications for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can submit applications after checking the eligibility criteria.
In this article, we shall look into Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Study materials 2023. Choosing the right Kerala Bank Assistant Manager 2023 Study Material is one among the most important aspects of preparation!
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Study Materials 2023-24
The study materials are prepared based on the previous year question papers and the previous syllabus that are assigned by the recruitment board. Before starting the preparation, the candidate must have enough study materials and must have an idea about the pattern of the exam. There are a lot of sample question papers that can be effective for the exam preparation!
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Notification PDF
Candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Manager post given in the Kerala PSC notification should check the notification for important details and instructions. Candidates can check Kerala PSC Assistant Manager Notification PDF from below given link.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Books 2023
Preparation for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager requires a lot of dedication and guidance hence choosing the right study material plays a vital role. We here recommend you with a few out of the best books which will help you prepare for the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager 2023 Examination.
Here we have listed some of the best books which will be useful for the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager exam preparation. Check them out below:
1. Best Books for English Preparation
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English 2nd Edition by S.P. Bakshi
- Teach Yourself English Language & Comprehension by Meenakshi Upadhayay
- Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Main Exam by Disha Experts
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal
- Word Power Made Easy by Penguin
- Objective General English By S.Chand
- Descriptive English (For All Competitive Examinations) by S.J. Thakur and S.K. Rout
2. Best Books for Reasoning Preparation
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by S. Chand
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by Arihant Publication
- Bank Clerk Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers by Kiran Publication
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning by Jaikishan
3. Best Books for Numerical, Quantitative Ability Preparation
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R.S. Aggarwal
- Practice Book on Quicker Maths 2nd Edition by M.Tyra & K.Kundan
- Quicker Mathematics by PSC Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by S. Chand
- Class Notes by S.S. Bharti
- Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelims & Mains- Quantitative Aptitude by Disha Experts
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publication.
4. Best Books for GA Preparation
- Pratiyogita Darpan by Upkar Prakashan
- Lucent’s General Knowledge by Lucent Publications
- General Knowledge 2022 by Arihant Pandey
- General Knowledge 2022 by Manohar Pandey
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI Exams by Disha Experts
- Objective Banking & Financial Awareness by Dhankar
- RapidFire General Knowledge 2022 for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- General Knowledge Capsule 2022 by Disha Experts
5. Best Books for Computer Awareness Preparation
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant Experts
- Computer Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Kiran Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Pratiyogita Kiran
- Computer Awareness by N.K. Gupta
- Computer Knowledge by Shikha Agarwal
6. Best Books for Accounting Preparation
- Handbook of Accountancy by Arihant Experts
- A Handbook on Commerce & Accountancy by Unique Academic Board
- Advanced Accounts by M C Shukla
7. Best Books for Cooperative Law and Regulations
- CO-IN by K Muraleedharan;
- A Hand Book For All Co-Operative Exams by A Panel Of Experts APT Academy Kottayam (Author), R Arunkumar
- The Co-Operative Societies Act and The Co-Operative Societies Rules Of Kerala by Manuraj S
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Video Classes 2023
Watching video classes is the best method for the preparation of the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2023. You can understand and clear each topic. If there is any doubt you can ask or clear spotly. It can simplify the topics, which you may find tough. Continuous preparation of mock tests will develop the skill and the knowledge. The video classes are equally effective as solving questions.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Model Question Papers
Revision with previous years question papers will help the aspirant in understanding the pattern of question paper followed in the past years. Also it will help with identifying topics which are frequently asked in the examination and which are least expected so that more important topics can be identified.
|Model Exam||Download PDF|
|Model Exam 1|
|Model Exam 2|
|Model Exam 3|
|Model Exam 4|
|Model Exam 5|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Study Plan 2023-2024
Making a proper time table or study plan to cover the entire syllabus of the examination is very important while preparing for the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Examination. Assigning the right amount of time for all the sections to be covered and for the revision of the topics will benefit the applicant. Besides this, they are advised to practice more and more questions to score more in the test. Confused on the weightage on each section? No time to create a proper study plan? Don’t worry. Entri will provide you with all the medicines.
- If you have 50 days before the exams,
|First 10 days||PART I , English Composition topics and do the questions that come under this topic.|
|The second set of 10 days||Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability topics along with the questions.|
|Next 10 days||Computer Awareness topics and questions.|
|Next set of 10 days||Awareness on Credit Cooperatives
Accounting, Cooperative Law and Regulations sections
|The last 10 days||Revise your notes and try doing previous year’s questions as many times as you can.|
- If you have 30 days before the exams,
|First 10 days||Go through PART I, English Composition topics and solve out some previous year’s questions too (minimum 20 questions).|
|The next 10 days||Give your time for Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability sections and do some questions.|
|The next 7 days||Prepare the Computer Awareness sections as much as you can and keep doing more questions.|
|Last 3 days||Awareness on Credit Cooperatives
Accounting, Cooperative Law and Regulations sections.Revise what you’ve gone through the past days and along with it try solving some more questions.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Preparation Tips
Planning out a timetable for your preparations is the first step to scoring high marks. Put your own effort into creating one or else you can follow the below-given study plans. It all depends on you. Try not to pressurize yourself. Take short notes as you go through the topics.
- Take an effort to collect the study materials and make yourself prepared for the upcoming exam.
- Keep all the study materials ready before you start preparing for the exam.
- Revise all the subjects to make your preparation effective.
- Make sure that you are spending at least 8 to 10 hours studying.
- Make short notes which can be used for quick revision before entering the exam hall.
- Taking online mock tests help you to improve your preparation for the exam.
- Practice at least 5 to 6 Mock Tests before the exam.
- Go through previous question papers with solutions.
- Collect Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern for perfect preparation for the examination.
- Know subject weightage to concentrate on the high weightage topics.
1. What is the vacancy for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager post?
Ans. There are a total of 200 vacancies.
2. What is the age limit for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. 18-50 years. (society category), 18-28 years (general category).
3. What is the last date for the submission of online applications for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. The last date for online application for the above posts is 29 November 2023
4. What is the application fees for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. There is no application fee for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager.
|Bank Exam Calendar||Bank Recruitment Rules|
|Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023||KSCB Assistant Manager Mock Test 2023-2024|
|Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy||Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria|