Kerala PSC is about to release the official notification for the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022. Aspirants who were eligible for the post can apply through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The applicants should undergo a written examination as part of the selection process. There is a prescribed syllabus of the exam and a link to the detailed syllabus is given below. In this article Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Best Books 2022, you will get the list of best books for reference.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Best Books 2022
KPSC conducts a written examination for the selection of eligible Staff Nurse to the Health Services Department. Applications must be submitted online through the Official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered shall apply through their profile. Check out the following list of books for the preparation for the Staff Nurse exam 2022.
- Kerala History by E. Sreedhara Menon.
- Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- A Survey of Kerala History (a book on Kerala geography).
- Kerala Navodhanam Talent Publication
- Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
- Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
- High school grammar by Wren and Martin’s English Grammar and Composition
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by S.Chand, R.S.Agarwal.
- Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Examinations
- Staff Nurse Recruitment Guide – (Nursing Officer) 2022 Edition. 3.9
- Comprehensive Guide For Nursing Competitive Exam By Preeti Agarwal.
KPSC Staff Nurse Paper 1 Syllabus
Following are the main topics of Common Paper 1 Written examination:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Problems on Numbers, Divisibility test, problems on H.C.F. & L.C.M., Simplification problems, problems on Ratio & Proportions, Percentage problems, problems on Interest, Time and Work problems, Time & Distance problems, problems on Area and Volume, Calendar, Clocks, Trains, Problems on Age
|Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning||Problems on Logical thinking, Coding & Decoding problems, Letter & Number Series, Odd Man Out problems, Analogy problems, Common Sense Test, problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words, Date, and Calendar problems, Sense of Direction problems.
|General Science||Common Scientific Facts, Important Scientific Phenomena, and Other basic facts in the field of Science.
|Current Affairs||World, National and Regional Events, knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature
|Facts about Kerala – Renaissance of KeralaSocial Welfare Schemes & Measures||Geography of Kerala, Physical Features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, and Famous Sites. Important Events, Movements`
Leaders of Kerala:
Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V.T.Bhattathirippad, Dr. Palpu, Kumaranasan, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
|Facts about IndiaSocial Welfare Schemes & Measures||Geography of India, Its Physical Features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, Famous Sites Etc. Demography of India, It’s Economic and Social Development, Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning, Etc. History of India during the Period 1857 to 1947, National Movement.
Constitution of India.
|General English||Basic Grammar, Subject and Verb, Adjectives, and Adverbs, Comparison of Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Correction in Sentences, gender, Singular and Plural, Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word Substitution, Problem concerning words, Idioms, and their meanings|
|Information Technology and Cyber Laws||IT & Cyber
Fundamentals of Computers and Network, Internet, and Cyber Laws.
Paper 2 Main Subject Syllabus
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing.
- Physiology, Anatomy & Microbiology.
- First Aid, Fundaments of Nursing, and Personal hygiene.
- Administration & ward management.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing 1 & 2.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Behavioral science.
- Psychology & Health Economics, Sociology.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing 1 & 2.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health education & nutrition, communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecology.
- Education, Administration, & Research.
- Introduction to research.
- Professional Trends & understanding.
- Educational methods & media for teaching in the practice of nursing.
Prepare with the Entri app and work hard to achieve your dream. Entri wishes good luck to all applicants!
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Notification||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Application Form||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Salary|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Plan||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Result|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Selection Process||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Answer Key|