Kerala PSC is an establishment under the jurisdiction of the Government of the State, which is responsible for conducting recruitment exams and filling vacancies in various departments. Apply online for Recruitment into various governmental sectors. The official website will soon declare notifications for PSC Staff nurses and interested candidates can apply online. The selection process of Kerala PSC takes place in three rounds: written examination, interview, and document verification. The examination covers different topics like current affairs, history, and geography of India and Kerala, reasoning, etc. In order to prepare for the exam, the candidates must be aware of the right study materials. To help you with the preparation strategy and Kerala PSC Staff nurse Preparation Tips 2022, read the following article.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Preparation Strategy
Always follow an authentic and standard guide during your preparation. For example, Vijayan is one such comprehensive guide used and reviewed by many nursing staff aspirants. while choosing books select those with great conceptual clarity. Also, note that each guide’s function is to provide the aspirants with authentic questions and explanations of the latest nursing recruitment exams. So select the one with the latest or updated syllabus. When in need ask for expert advice, or even a fellow aspirant can be of great help in this domain. The author of the guide is another factor that many look forward to while choosing a guide. Hence go by expert opinion on the same while purchasing any reference material. The answers are prepared in consultation with the experts and are referenced from standard textbooks. Books containing explanations that are up-to-date and high-yielding facts are more beneficial. Bulleted points, tables, illustrations, and mnemonics are included for easy retention. Important points are presented in bold and italics, for easy retention and revision.
How to prepare for the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam?
Here are some useful tips while preparing for the examination:
- Keep yourself updated with the exam syllabus, which the candidates can download from the official website.
- Do not brag about your preparation as it will boost your ego and will only result in getting distracted from the exam
- Give equal importance to all the sections of the syllabus: Every section is important for the exam. That is why it is important to study equally for all subjects.
- Underline and highlight important points from your nursing books.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses: Work on knowing your weaknesses and your strengths so that you can understand how to align your preparation and what needs more focus.
- Revise the topics regularly, so as to ensure that the information is well encrypted in your memory.
- Segregate the topics based on difficulty level. Focus more on your strong field rather than wasting your time on topics that are difficult.
- Stay healthy by eating only nutritious foods and avoid junk.
- Have a healthy sleeping pattern as good sleep improves your memory skills.
- Schedule your day by keeping a timetable always in handy
- Strategize your study time by fully making use of your potential
- Meditate to keep yourself away from stressful thoughts and from negativity.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022
- The examination will be conducted for One hour and 15 minutes, and the total marks will be 100.
- This examination is an objective-type question.
- The medium of this examination is English.
- For each of the correct answers, one mark will be granted for the candidate.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd (0.33) marks for every wrong answer.
We hope that this article was informative about the tips used for preparing for any government exam. After all, efficient preparation with a brilliant strategy can yield success. Read our article on Kerala PSC Study Plan 2022 for add-on datas. For more informative videos and lessons log in to Entri and enjoy the sessions. Entri app wishes you all good luck.
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Notification||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Application Form||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Plan||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Salary|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Result|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Best Books||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Answer Key|