Nursing recruitment books for nursing competitive exams are useful for various nursing recruitment exams like for Staff Nurse/ Nursing Officer. These nursing competition exam books and guides are also useful Post basic BSc, M.Sc nursing. These books include popular guides, nursing competitive question and answers solved papers. Interested candidates can also check the official website for more reliable information. This article will get to know more about Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Material 2022, specifically the books to be referred to and other important strategies.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Material 2022
Kerala PSC Staff nurse exam is generally divided into two parts: technical and non-technical. Staff nurse exam pattern differs in various states. For example, the Rajasthan staff nurse examination asks only nursing-related questions. Also, the staff nurse paramedical job exam has only objective questions. Guides are the most reliable source of a book for the preparation of any staff nurse examination. Get acquainted with the compilations and see to it that it has all topics covered as per the syllabus. The most recommended books for the technical part are:
- Target High is the guide recommended by many for getting into the recruitment examination of staff nurses easily.
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN examination is one of the best books for proper understanding. Read this book only if time permits.
Here is a list of books that can be used as study material:
|General Science||Disha Books|
|Current Affairs||Pratyoga Darpan|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Disha Publication|
|Objective Mathematics||Rajesh Varma|
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Strategy
- Read the current affairs: Follow the updates of the respective state to pass the state PSC staff nurse examination
- It is very important to understand the exam pattern of each exam and prepare accordingly
- Always have a comprehensive analysis of the text and read the guide as per the syllabus of the particular examination.
- Give more emphasis to the technical part, as more questions are asked from the nursing part.
- Read and revise those books already covered during your BSc. Nursing course.
- Study intensively those topics already covered during the course of your nursing education to have a better understanding of all the nursing-related concepts.
- Understanding the theory part well adds to your knowledge. You can do so by referring to various topic-specific books or through guides.
- Practice previous papers and do mock tests for better time management.
Best Books for Exam Preparation
- Kerala History by E. Sreedhara Menon.
- Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- A Survey of Kerala History (a book on Kerala geography).
- Kerala Navodhanam Talent Publication
- Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
- Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
- High school grammar by Wren and Martin’s English Grammar and Composition
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by S.Chand, R.S.Agarwal.
- Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Examinations
- Staff Nurse Recruitment Guide – (Nursing Officer) 2022 Edition. 3.9
- Comprehensive Guide For Nursing Competitive Exam By Preeti Agarwal
For more details on the job specifications and other details read the article on Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Notification 2022. Also, interested candidates attempt mock tests and enjoy live classes by logging into Entri. Better late than never. So start your preparation by having a definite study plan and strategy. The Entri ensures its full support and guidance to the candidates. Best wishes!
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Notification||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Application Form||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Salary|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Plan||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Result|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Best Books||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Answer Key|