Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission conducted the Staff Nurse Grade 2 Examination on 06 May 2022. Further, the Examination was an OMR-based one. However, Kerala PSC has now released the Ranked List of the Grade 2 Staff Nurse examination in the order of the merit of candidates. In this article, check out Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank Link 2022 and get the direct link to download the same. All the best aspirants!
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank List 2023: Overview
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post||Nurse Grade II|
|Department||Health Service Department|
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank List 2023
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Staff Nurse Grade 2 is out now. The rank list is published on March 02, 2023. All the candidates who appeared for the OMR examination may now check the list for their names.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank List Download
All the aspirants may download the ranked list directly from the link given below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 274/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 312/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 520/2021
- Download here for Nurse GR .II (AYURVEDA) Ayurveda Colleges in Thiruvananthapuram District Rank list 2022 Category Number – 325/2019
- Download here for Nurse GR .II (AYURVEDA) in Indian System of Medicine Department in Idukki District Rank list 2022 Category Number – 016/2021
- Download here for staff Nurse GR II (SR FOR SC/ST & ST ONLY) in health service departments in Palakkad Districts Rank list 2022 Category Number – : 250/2020
- Download here for STAFF NURSE GR.II (SR for SC/ST & ST only) in Health Services Rank list 2022 Category Number – 250/2020
- Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank List Ayurveda (female) 2022 Category Number – 325/2019
- Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank List Ayurveda (Male) 2022 Category Number – 325/19L2
- Download Here for STAFF NURSE GRADE II(SR FOR SC/ST AND ST ONLY)-HEALTH SERVICES DEPT -THRISSUR 2022 Category Number – 250/2020
- Download here for Staff Nurse Gr II (Special Recruitment for SC/ST and ST only) Ernakulam District Rank list 2022 Category Number – 250/2020
How to Downlaod Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank List 2023
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC 2023
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Staff Nurse Grade 2 Rank list 2023 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2023 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a pdf files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Important Notes regarding the Ranked List
Here are some important notes on the ranked list published by the Kerala PSC for the post of Grade 2 Staff Nurse:
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The Short list is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidate in the application and subsequent claims made will not be entertained at any stage.
- The candidates who have secured 33.67(thirty three (point) six seven ) and 56.33( fifty six (point) three three ) marks and above are included in the Main List of the Short List for male and female candidates respectively and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary with respect to Supplementary List .
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- The Register Number of those candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose applications found otherwise defective will be deleted from the short list without further notice .
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- SC/ST Candidates included in the Short List are required to produce Community Certificate (in Form III/Digitally signed ) issued by the concerned Revenue authority,candidates belonging to Other Reservation Groups should produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate and those who claimed EWS should produce relevant certificate issued by Village Officer at the time of OTV.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 06-05-2022 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. No Candidates are invalidated as per Notification No : ERXVI(I)2660/22/EW dated 10.08.2022
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Notification||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Application Form||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Study Plan||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Salary|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Best Books||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Answer Key|