Table of Contents
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022 is out for the candidates who are waiting for the opportunity to join the bank. The recruitment process of Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank 2022 for the post of Grade II and Junior Officer in the Treasury Department starts with the release of the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank recruitment notification. The aspirants who are applying for the exam must fulfill all the requirements of the eligibility criteria. The aspirants can apply through the official website. The online registration website will be closed by 31st March.
MSC Exam Application Form 2022
The Application process is Online and aspirants visit the official website for filling in the MSC Online form. The last date for the online registration is 31st March 2022 and other modes of application will not be accepted in Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment. Aspirants must check the notifications regularly for the latest updates on the exam. Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the MSC official website.
Apply Link: Click Here for Apply Online
MSC Exam Application Date 2022
In this article, we have compiled all the important details regarding the MSC Exam Application 2022 and towards the end.
|MSC Bank Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Release Date||17th March 2022|
|Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Online Application Start Date||17th March 2022|
|Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Online Application Last Date||31st March 2022|
|Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Admit Card Releasing Date||10 days before the date of the exam|
|Online test||Tentatively in the 1st week of May 2022|
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION-
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) Scan their :
– Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– Signature (with black ink)
Ensure that all scanned documents/certificates are maintained the required specifications as given to the notification.
(ii) Signature with CAPITAL LETTER will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the all details ready to Make Payment Online.
(iv) Have a mobile no. and valid email ID, which should be an active mail id. Bank may send notifications to download admit card/call letters for the Exam etc. through the registered mobile number or Email Id. If the aspirant does not have an e-mail ID, the candidate should create a new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online.
Steps to Apply Online
1. Applicants to go to the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank’s website https://www.mscbank.com/careers. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
2. To register for the application form, click the option “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Personal Mobile number, and valid Email-id. Registration Number and Password will be created by the system. The applicants should note down the Registration Number and Password. SMS and an Email will be sent to the Provisional Registration number and a Password will also be sent.
3. If the applicant is unable to complete the application procedure in one go, they can save the data already entered by selecting “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Aspirants are requested to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option to verify the details given in the online application.
4. Applicants are requested to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves.Because no change will be possible after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the aspirant should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates.
6. Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ option.
7. Aspirants can upload photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Notification.
8. Aspirants can proceed to fill out all the details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form.Then click the COMPLETE REGISTRATION option.
10. Choose ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab for payment, and proceed.
12. Finally, Click on ‘Submit’ button.
1. The application fee is Non-Refundable and the amount will be Rs.1770/- including GST for all category candidates. Bank Transaction charge of Online Payment application will have to be borne by the applicant.
2. The application form is combined with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
3. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
4. After submitting your payment information, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON.
5. An e-Receipt will be generated on the successful completion of the transaction.
6. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to log in again using their Registration Number and Password and repeat the payment process.
7. Aspirants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details for further reference.
8. For the security of your data, please close the browser window once you completed the transaction.
9. There is an option to download and print the application form containing fee details after payment of fees. So download the application form for further reference
MSC Bank Recruitment General Instructions 2022
- The process of registration of the application will be considered as completed only when the fee is paid.
- The aspirants are requested to make sure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Qualified aspirants will make eligible for the personal interview subject to verification of the details of the documents.
- The decision regarding the eligibility of the applicants, the stages of which such scrutiny of the eligibility, the document to proceed for the exam, the document to proceed for the interview, selection of Maharashtra State Co-operative recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No personal enquires will be entertained by the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank on this behalf.
- It is detected at any stage of recruitment, that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and that the aspirant has furnished any false information/certificate or has suppressed any material fact (s), the aspirant’s candidature will stand canceled.
- All aspirants will have to produce self-attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, work experience in support of their eligibility at the time of interview.
- Any change in the clauses related to the recruitment for selection of Assistant Manager / Officer Grade-II / Junior Officer shall be updated on the Maharashtra State Co-operative bank’s website
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Mumbai Hon’ble Courts.
- The appointment of selected applicants is subject to candidates being declared medically fit as per the requirement of recruitment.
- Trying to Canvas in any form will be a disqualification.
- If necessary, the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has the right to modify the selection procedure. If any change shall be informed to the applicants in advance.
- MSC Bank has the right to reject any appointment at any level between completion of the selection process and joining of the applicants selected for the post.
MSC Bank Recruitment Examination Center 2022
1. The Maharashtra State Co-operative Online written test will be conducted at Mumbai, Nanded, Pune, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, and Nasik centers. Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has the right to allot any other center to the aspirants.
2. The exam center/venue and venue address will be informed in the admit card.
3. No request for the change of date for the Maharashtra State Co-operative written test shall be allowed.
4. Aspirants will appear for the exam at an Examination Centre at aspirant’s own risks and Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
5. The MSC Bank has the right to cancel the Online written examination.
6. Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Personal interview will be conducted at Mumbai.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Entri provides an online platform to assist you for prepare competitive exams. Download Entri for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams, and study cards with a single subscription fee. You can practice Mock Tests and Previous Year’s Question Papers. Check us for further details. We wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations.