Table of Contents
NABARD is currently recruiting for various Grade A management positions that have passed the preliminary exam and are pending for the main exam scheduled for October 29, 2022. Those who have passed the pre-screening can now download their hole cards online on the official portal. For NABARD AM Mains Hall tickets and more, check out our article.
NABARD Grade A Mains Admit Card 2022
Candidates who have successfully passed the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 pre-examination can download the Phase 2 application form from the direct link below, which was officially made available from 14th October 2022. Candidates will be selected in her three phases of her NABARD vacancies in Class A, and her NABAD admission cards for each phase will be published separately on the official website. Please continue to visit this page for the latest information on NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022.
NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2022: Highlights
|Recruitment||Nabard Grade A Recruitment 2022|
|Recruiting Authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Basis for selection||Preliminary, Mains, and Interview|
|Date of admit card availability||14 October|
|Mode of hall ticket availability||Online|
|Official website NABARD||www.nabard.org|
NABARD Grade A Mains Admit Card Link
NABARD has enabled linking to the NABARD Admit Card for the Grade A Assistant Manager Main Exam on October 14, 2022. A direct link to download the NABARD Grade A Mains Admit Card is also provided below. All candidates who qualify for the NABARD Grade A Prelims exam will receive a NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Call Letter which can be downloaded from the official website.
Details Mentioned on NABARD Mains Admit Card
Candidates must verify the following information on the NABARD Grade A Main Admit Card once they have downloaded their Hall Ticket. In the event of any errors or discrepancies, candidates must notify the examination authority well in advance of the examination date for correction.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Duration of Test
- Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature
- Space for signature & left thumb impression of candidates
How to Download NABARD Mains admit card 2022?
- Step I- Start by visiting the official website of NABARD.
- Step II- Go to the “Career Notices” tab given on the top right of the homepage.
- Step III- Search for NABARD Grade A/ Grade B admit card Mains Exam 2022 link given on the homepage.
- Step IV- On clicking the link, users will be redirected to the admit card search page.
- Step V- Enter the required credentials in the respective fields.
- Step VI- Click on submit button.
- Step VII- NABARD admit card for selected exam will open.
- Step VIII- Go through the particulars and take multiple printouts of the hall ticket.
Documents to carry to the NABARD exam hall
Candidates must bring a printed NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022 along with other documents to the testing room. Candidates who forget these documents will not be allowed to enter the examination room.
- PAN Card
- Permanent driving license
- Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a gazetted officer
- Identity card issued by a recognised college/university
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern
The NABARD Grade A power supply test consists of two parts. Paper I is a general English written test, and Paper-II consists of multiple-choice questions according to the position chosen.
|Paper||Subjects||Type of Paper||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||General English||Descriptive||100||90 minutes|
|Paper-II||Varies According to the Post||Multiple Choice Based||100||90 minutes|