Table of Contents
State Bank of India has invited applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. An official notification regarding this has been released on the official website – https://bank.sbi/web/careers . Interested candidates should apply online along with a Handwritten Declaration Form. Applications submitted without the Handwritten declaration form will be rejected. This article gives you all the information pertaining to the hand written form.
SBI Clerk 2022 Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Notification Release||6th September, 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||7th September , 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||27th September, 2022|
|Preliminary Exam||November, 2022|
|Main Exam||December, 2022/ January 2023|
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Format PDF 2022
State Bank of India has prescribed the format of the Hand Written Declaration form. Candidates are advised to follow the exact format as mentioned by SBI. Failure to maintain the format might lead to rejection of the declaration form. The image of the declaration form should be uploaded in the relevant space given in your online form.
The text for the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration 2022 is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression are of mine.”
Note: Visually impaired candidates who cannot write can submit a typed form of the declaration with their left hand thumb impression below it. In case the candidate does not have a left thumb, they can use their right hand thumb impression for the same.
- The Declaration Form should be written by the applicant himself. It must not be written by anybody else.
- It has to be written neatly and clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The Handwritten declaration form should not be in capital letters.
- The Declaration Form should be in English and in the format mentioned above.
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Form Size
Candidates should strictly follow the size mentioned by SBI for the Hand Declaration Form. Anything bigger or smaller than the prescribed size will be rejected. The table below shows the required size of the declaration form:
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Size 2022
|File type||File Size||Dimensions|
|jpg / jpeg||50 KB – 100 KB||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality)
i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
How to Upload SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Form?
Follow the steps given below to upload the declaration form:
- Write the Declaration Form in the format mentioned above. Then take a picture of it and upload in your device.
- There is a specific place in the application form to download the declaration form. Click on that link “Upload handwritten declaration”
- Select the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration 2022 image file saved in your device.
- Make sure that it is the size mentioned above. If not, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image.
- Make sure that the image is clear before you submit the form. If it is not clearly visible, re-upload the image.
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Form 2022 FAQs
What should the size and format of SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration form be?
The SBI PO handwritten declaration size 2022 should be between 50 KB to 100 KB and it should be in jpg/ jpeg format.
Can I write the Handwritten Declaration Form in Hindi?
The Handwritten Declaration Form should be written only in English. Forms written in any other language will not be accepted.
What ink should be used for SBI Handwritten Declaration 2022 form?
SBI Handwritten Declaration form should be written in black ink.
Should the candidate himself write the Declaration Letter?
Candidates themselves should write the handwritten declaration in their own handwriting.