Table of Contents
Candidates applying for the post of Probationary Office in State Bank of India (SBI) will have to submit a handwritten declaration form along with their application form. Candidates should be aware of the format and size of the Hand Declaration form as prescribed by SBI. Candidates have to write the declaration form, scam it and send it along with the application form. Applications without the Declaration Form will not be considered for selection. The application process begins on 22nd September, 2022 and the last date for the apply online is 12th October, 2022. This article gives you all the information pertaining to the hand written form.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Format PDF 2022
State Bank of India has prescribed the format of the Hand Written Declaration form. Candidates are advised to follow the exact format as mentioned by SBI. Failure to maintain the format might lead to rejection of the declaration form. The image of the declaration form should be uploaded in the relevant space given in your online form.
The text for the SBI PO handwritten declaration 2022 is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression are of mine.”
Note: Visually impaired candidates who cannot write can submit a typed form of the declaration with their left hand thumb impression below it. In case the candidate does not have a left thumb, they can use their right hand thumb impression for the same.
- The Declaration Form should be written by the applicant himself. It must not be written by anybody else.
- It has to be written neatly and clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The Handwritten declaration form should not be in capital letters.
- The Declaration Form should be in English and in the format mentioned above.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Form Size
Candidates should strictly follow the size mentioned by SBI for the Hand Declaration Form. Anything bigger and smaller than the prescribed size will be rejected. The table below shows the required size of the declaration form:
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Size 2022
|File type||File Size||Dimensions|
|jpg / jpeg||50 KB – 100 KB||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality)
i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
How to Upload SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Form?
Follow the steps given below to upload the declaration form:
- Write the Declaration Form in the format mentioned above. Then take a picture of it and upload in your device.
- There is a specific place in the application form to download the declaration form. Click on that link “Upload handwritten declaration”
- Select the SBI PO handwritten declaration 2022 image file saved in your device.
- Make sure that it is the size mentioned above. If not, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image.
- Make sure that the image is clear before you submit the form. If it is not clearly visible, re-upload the image.
SBI PO 2022 Important Dates
|SBI PO Notification Release||21st September 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||12th October 2022|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Form 2022 FAQs
What should the size of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration form be?
The SBI PO handwritten declaration size 2022 should be between 50 KB to 100 KB.
In which format should SBI PO Handwritten Declaration form be submitted?
The SBI PO handwritten declaration format 2022 should be in jpg/ jpeg format.
What ink should be used for SBI Handwritten Declaration 2022 form?
SBI Handwritten Declaration form should be written in black ink.
What should the file size of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 be?
The file size of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 should be between 50-100Kb.