Table of Contents
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank conducts the recruitment examination for the selection of eligible candidates for various posts. This is one of the most important banking examinations conducted in the state. There are participants from various parts of the state who are appearing for the examination every year. So it is very important that the candidates understand the details of the examination before applying and appearing for them. It is also important that the candidates understand the TSCAB Post List 2022 to make the exam preparation strategic accordingly. Here in this article are the complete details regarding the TSCAB Post List 2022.
TSCAB Post List
TSCAB examination is one of the most anticipated banking examinations that is been happening in Telangana state. There are candidates from various parts of the state who are appearing for this examination every year. The given below are the details regarding the TSCAB Post List for the year 2022. The given below are the posts for which the recruitment commission has invited applications from the eligible candidates and the scheduled exam date for the TSCAB preliminary examination is also mentioned below.
- Assistant Manager – 23 April 2022
- Staff Assistant – 24 April 2022
TSCAB Selection Process 2022
The official selection procedure for the Telangana corporate apex body is present in the official notification published by the organisation recently and all of the candidates must follow the guidelines mentioned in the official notification in order to get a chance to serve this organisation without any complexity. You need to first fill out the application form presented by the organisation and then only you will be able to give the preliminary examination. The preliminary examination is the first stage of the selection procedure and the second stage of the selection procedure is the main examination.
TSCAB Prelims Exam Selection Procedure 2022
The candidates will first have to give the preliminary examination which will be conducted on 23rd and 24th April 2022 for all of the people who have successfully filled out the application form presented by the organisation of TSCAB. You must have proper information related to the types of questions which will be asked and also the number of questions which will be asked for the various subjects included in this entrance examination. You can check out the exam pattern for the preliminary examination given below and prepare yourself accordingly.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time Allotted for each test|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
TSCAB Mains Exam Selection Procedure 2022
The candidates who will pass the preliminary examination will be allowed to sit in the main examination. The main examination will be conducted only after the results of the preliminary examination are announced by the concerned authorities of TSCAB. You can check out the details related to the main examination from the table given below. The main examination will be of 160 marks in total and you will be given two hours in order to complete the main examination without any problem.
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time Allotted for each test|
|General/ Financial Awareness||30||30||20 minutes|
|Awareness of Credit Cooperatives||10||10|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||35 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||35 minutes|
TSCAB Interview Selection 2022
The last stage of the selection procedure which will be issued by the authorities of the organization is the interview round and you must prepare for the interview round by taking into concentration the important questions presented by the authorities in some previous. You can start your preparation for the prestigious entrance examination today by taking into consideration the mock test available on our platform. The candidates must also prepare all of their important documents before going to give the interview round because the candidates will have to present all of the certificates that they have mentioned in the application form to the authorities.
TSCAB Preparation Tips 2022
TSCAB examination is one of the most participated examinations in the Telangana state. So it is very important that the candidates who are appearing for the examination to have a good preparation. The given below are some of the TSCAB Exam preparation tips that the candidates can follow so as to clear the TSCAB recruitment examination 2022.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete TSCAB recruitment 2022 syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses for different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.