Periodically, Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Village Field Assistant according to the official notification published by the commission very recently through their official website. The examination is conducted to fill the vacant field assistant posts at various districts. This is one of the best opportunities for the aspirants to gain a government job. According to the notification published by the commission recently for the candidates to apply for the post of Village Filed Officer, the aspirant must has the adequate knowledge regarding the examination d the study materials that has to be followed so as to secure good mark in the examination. Candidates who are preparing for the examination must have an idea about Kerala PSC VFA best books. So the candidates before applying for the post is requested to go through the complete article and under about Kerala PSC VFA Best books.
Kerala PSC VFA 2022: Syllabus
· Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
· Work & Time.
· Sequence & Series.
· Permutations and Combinations
· Number Systems.
· Time & Distance.
· Area, Volume, surface area of geometric shapes
· Profit & Loss.
· Mixtures & Allegations.
· Simple Interest
· Compound Interest
· Surds & Indices.
· Data Interpretation etc
|Mental Ability||· Series
· Problems on Mathematical signs
· Analogy – Word Analogy, Alphabet Analogy, Number Analogy
· Odd man out
· Coding and Decoding
· Family Relation
· Sense of Direction
· Time and Angles
· Time in a clock and its reflection
· Date and Calendar
· Clerical Ability
|GK & Current Affairs||· Geography – Kerala, and India
· Basic facts about Kerala- Geography, History, Industries, etc
· River systems and mountain ranges in India
· States and Union Territories
· Medieval India, First war of Independence, Indian Independence History
· Five-year plans, Banking & Insurance, Different Schemes(Central & State government-sponsored)
· Human rights act, Human Rights Commissions, SC/ST acts, SC/ST commissions, Women Protection bills, commissions, etc
· Polity, Economics, Science, Literature, Art & Culture, Sports – Current Affairs
· National Parks, Biospheres, etc
|General English||· Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences
· Different Parts of Speech, Agreement of Verb and Subject
· Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs, Comparison of Adjectives
· Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles, Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
· Tag Questions, Infinitive, and Gerunds
· Tenses, Tenses in Conditional Tenses
· Adverbs and Position of adverbs, Prepositions
· The Use of Correlatives
· Direct and Indirect Speech
· Active and Passive voice, Correction of Sentences
· Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
· Word Formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix, Compound words
· Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs
· Foreign Words and Phrases, One Word Substitutes
· Words often confused, Spelling Test
· Idioms and their Meanings
Kerala PSC VFA Preparation Books
Here is the list of the books that are very much helpful in clearing the Kerala PSC VFA Examination.
- Kerala PSC Bulletin: Kerala Public Service Commission publishes bulletin books that have more than 25000 previous year questions.
- Different publication houses published Yearbooks which is a good source of general knowledge and current affairs.
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from classes 6 to 10 to cover Basic Science, History, and Geography topics.
- Kerala Navodhanam Publication books
- Objective General English- SP Bakshi
- Kerala PSC Previous year question banks from different publication houses.
- In order to prepare for general English and general Malayalam sections, candidates can refer to any book available in the market and prepare topic-wise as mentioned in the syllabus.
- For General Knowledge also candidates can refer to any books available offline or as well as online.
- Candidates can refer to the NCERT as well as SCERT textbooks of required subjects mentioned in the syllabus from classes 8 to 10 for Kerala history and Indian history. Both these topics are equally important.
- Candidates can also follow the PSC bulletin released by the Kerala Public Service Commission which covers a vast amount of important topics for the examination.
- News Papers are the best source of current affairs information. Try to read newspapers published in the English language as it can help in both pieces of knowledge as well as in your language. Also try to do as much as mock tests, previous year questions that will benefit you a lot in the examination.
Using the right material at the right time of your preparation will help you to boost your confidence as well the chance of securing a good rank in the examination. The above-mentioned books are the very commonly used and easily available books from various sources that can be used for the preparation for the examination to the recruitment of Village Field Assistant. For making your preparation more organized as well as to know more about the strategies and tips for clearing various government examinations happening all across the country, you can now sign up for the coaching under Entri.