Canara Bank, one of the largest PSBs, is to release the Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The last exam was conducted in 2018, so this year it is expected to have a large number of applicants. So, aspirants are advised to start preparations without any hesitation. In this article find the list of Canara Bank PO preparation books- the best books that will assist with your preparation. It is very important that the candidates to have a good exam preparation so as to make their exam preparation more strategic. Here in this article are the details regarding the Canara Bank PO books that the candidates can follow so as to score good marks in the examination.
Check the Expected vacancy list for the upcoming Canara Bank PO examination 2021!
Canara Bank PO Preparation Books
The Canara Bank PO examination is one of the best banking examinations that is happening in the country every year. There are candidates from various parts of the country appearing for the examination. It is very important that the candidates to follow the best Canara Bank PO
Candidates have to attend 50 questions from the English language each carrying 1 mark and so a total of 50 marks.
- Essential Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS Bank PO Preliminary and Main Exam by Disha Experts
- Bank PO English language chapter wise solved papers by Kiran
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- Bank PO English Language Chapter-wise solved papers by Arihant
- English Grammar and Composition by S.C Gupta
For the reasoning Ability section, candidates have to attend 50 questions and the total marks for reasoning will be 50 marks.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and non-verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning verbal and non – verbal (fully solved) by Kiran
- Bank PO Reasoning by Arihant Experts
- Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Exam Books 2018 (English, Paperback, V.V.K.Subburaj) by V.V.K.Subburaj ( Mains exam Special)
- Topic-wise solved papers for IBPS / SBI Bank PO / Clerk prelims and mains by Disha experts
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC publication) by M K Pandey
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Exams by Pearson
Practice the sectional mock tests to ace your preparations!
Candidates have to attend 50 questions for a total of 50 marks from the Quantitative Aptitude.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Varma
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude chapter wise solved papers by Arihant Experts
- Fast track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Exams by Arun Sharma
Practice the latest mock tests to ace your preparations!
Includes Banking Awareness, Current Affairs, Economic Growth, Static GK, History, Financial Institutions, And, carries 50 marks for 50 questions. Reading Newspaper and noting daily current affairs will enhance your preparation along with these books:
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
- Banking Awareness by N K Gupta
- Banking Awareness (Banking Aptitude Test) (Bank PO/Officer’s Exam) by Ramesh Publishing House
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness chapter wise and Type wise solved papers by Kiran Prakashan
- General Knowledge Capsule with Current Affairs Update Disha Experts
- General Knowledge and Awareness for Bank YPS
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Computer Jaagrukta (Hindi) by Arihant Publications
- Year Books of various publications like Manorama
Click here to download Canara Bank PO study materials 2022!
Canara Bank PO Preparation Tips 2022
The Canara Bank PO examination is one of the most-awaited and sought banking-related examinations that is happening in the country. There are candidates from various parts of the country who are appearing for this examination. So the exam preparations for the Canara bank PO examination must be strategic and result-oriented. the given below are some of the preparation tips that the candidates can follow for the Canara Bank PO exam preparation 2022.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
There will be 200 questions for 200 marks. The time duration will be 2 hours. Canara Bank PO online computer-based test consists of four compulsory sections, they are:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
Candidates find subject-wise best books to understand the concepts, learn easy and simple methods to solve problems, and moreover to practice more questions to ace your preparations.
Canara Bank PO Syllabus
Try cover all the topics explained in the syllabus
|English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||General/Banking Awareness|
Fill in the Blanks
Grammar and Vocabulary
Synonyms and Antonyms
Idioms & Phrases
Decimal & Fractions
Problems on Ages
Profit and Loss
Time and Work
Ratio and Proportions
Time and Distance
HCF & LCM
Mixtures & Allegations
Simple & Compound Interest
Clocks & Calendars
Cubes and Dice
Countries & Capitals.
Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
India and its neighboring countries.
Current Affairs – National & International
Click here to attempt Canara Bank PO Mock tests 2022!
Moreover, subscribe to Entri for complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to PO 2021 exam. Attempt the latest mock tests/expected model questions- both section-wise and full-length based on the exam syllabus. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper. Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
Discussion about this post