Canara Bank, one of the largest PSBs, is to release the Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The last exam was conducted in 2018, so this year it is expected to have a large number of applicants. So, aspirants are advised to start preparations without any hesitation. In this article find the list of Canara Bank PO preparation books- the best books that will assist with your preparation.
Canara Bank PO Preparation Books
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern 2021
There will be 200 questions for 200 marks. The time duration will be 2 hours. Canara Bank PO online computer-based test consists of four compulsory sections, they are:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
Candidates find subject-wise best books to understand the concepts, learn easy and simple methods to solve problems, and moreover to practice more questions to ace your preparations.
Canara Bank PO Best Books
Candidates have to attend 50 questions from the English language each carrying 1 mark and so a total of 50 marks.
- Essential Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS Bank PO Preliminary and Main Exam by Disha Experts
- Bank PO English language chapter wise solved papers by Kiran
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- Bank PO English Language Chapter-wise solved papers by Arihant
- English Grammar and Composition by S.C Gupta
For the reasoning Ability section, candidates have to attend 50 questions and the total marks for reasoning will be 50 marks.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and non-verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning verbal and non – verbal (fully solved) by Kiran
- Bank PO Reasoning by Arihant Experts
- Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Exam Books 2018 (English, Paperback, V.V.K.Subburaj) by V.V.K.Subburaj ( Mains exam Special)
- Topic-wise solved papers for IBPS / SBI Bank PO / Clerk prelims and mains by Disha experts
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC publication) by M K Pandey
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Exams by Pearson
Candidates have to attend 50 questions for a total of 50 marks from the Quantitative Aptitude.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Varma
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude chapter wise solved papers by Arihant Experts
- Fast track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Exams by Arun Sharma
Includes Banking Awareness, Current Affairs, Economic Growth, Static GK, History, Financial Institutions, And, carries 50 marks for 50 questions. Reading Newspaper and noting daily current affairs will enhance your preparation along with these books:
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
- Banking Awareness by N K Gupta
- Banking Awareness (Banking Aptitude Test) (Bank PO/Officer’s Exam) by Ramesh Publishing House
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness chapter wise and Type wise solved papers by Kiran Prakashan
- General Knowledge Capsule with Current Affairs Update Disha Experts
- General Knowledge and Awareness for Bank YPS
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications
- Computer Jaagrukta (Hindi) by Arihant Publications
- Year Books of various publications like Manorama
Moreover, subscribe to Entri for complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to PO 2021 exam. Attempt the latest mock tests/expected model questions- both section-wise and full-length based on the exam syllabus. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.