Table of Contents
Central Bank of India (CBI) has declared the schedule for the interview round for the post of Specialist Officer (SO). All such candidates who are qualified in Central Bank SO Exam can download the Central Bank SO Interview Schedule from Central Bank of India website centralbankofindia.co.in.The candidates who will be appearing for the interview will be attending the interview through Video Conferencing from 1st June to 6th June 2020. The interview will be conducted in two panels except on 05 and 06 June 2020.Central Bank of India had published the recruitment notification for various SO (Specialist Officer) Posts in the month of October 2019. A total of 74 were notified for various SO Posts such as Information Technology, Security Officer, Risk Manger, Financial Analyst/Credit Officer, Economist, CDO/Chief Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Sr. Manager, Analytics, Data Engineer, Data Architect, and CA Credit Officer in different scales. The online applications started on 30 October 2019. In this blog we will discuss about Central Bank of India SO Interview.
The Central Bank Of India had released the result for the post of SO on 30th March 2020. The candidates who have cleared the written test have been shortlisted to appear for the Interview. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it will be conducted through Video Conferencing (VC).
|Interview Schedule 2020
|Central Bank of India (CBI)
|Specialist Officer (SO)
|Written Test Date
|21st December 2019
|Written Exam Result Date
|30th March 2020
|Written Test, Interview
|Central Bank of India Interview Date
|1st to 6th June 2020
How to check the schedule of the SO Interview?
The candidates who will be appearing for the CBI SO Interview are to check the Interview Schedule by following the steps that is given below.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- A PDF will be downloaded.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name or roll no.
- When your name or roll no. gets highlighted, the candidates can check the date of the interview given against their Registration Name, Roll Number, and Name.
Format for Change of Venue
In case if the candidate has any difficulty in attending the Interview at the given address mentioned by the Bank, then he/she or may request for a change in the venue of the CBI Interview.
- Central Bank of India had published the recruitment notification for various SO (Specialist Officer) Posts in the month of October 2019.
- The online applications had started on 30 October 2019.
- The Central Bank of India will be conducting the interview for the post of SO in the following posts at different scales:
- Information Technology
- Security Officer
- Risk Manager
- Financial Analyst/Credit Officer
- CDO/Chief Data Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Manager: Analytics
- Data Engineer
- Data Architect
- CA/Credit Officer
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.