Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 150 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Read the instruction carefully and answer the questions based on it.
What value should come in the place of question mark (?) in the following number series?
A. 140, 145, 155, 166, 179, ?
B. 25, 35, 75, 165, ?, 575
Direction: In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is/are definitely true and then give your answers accordingly.
C. 19, 57, 228, 1140, 6840, ?
2. Read the instruction carefully and answer the questions based on it. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and Give answer
a) If X > Y
b) If X ≥ Y
c) If X < Y
d) If X ≤ Y
e) X=Y or Relationship cannot be established.
A. 28X2 − 75X + 17 = 0
36Y2 − 71Y + 14 = 0
B. 19X2 − 84X + 32 = 0
17Y2 − 75Y + 28 = 0
3. Below given question consist of two statements I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question, and answer:
a) If only statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question.
b) If only statement III alone is sufficient to answer the question.
c) If Either I alone or II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
d) If Both I and II together are sufficient to answer the question.
e) If Both I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
A. What is the marked price of the Fan?
I. The marked price of the fan is 10% above the cost price of the fan.
II. When a discount of 20% is given on the marked price of the fan,
the loss incurred is 10%. The cost price of the fan is Rs.1800.
B. What was the total compound interest on a sum after three years?
I. The difference between simple interest and compound interest on a sum of Rs. 2000 at the end of two years was Rs. 20.
II. The interest after one year was Rs. 200 and the sum was Rs. 1000.
4. A shopkeeper sold an average of 152 mobiles in a month in a particular year. If average number of mobile sold by a shopkeeper from January to July was 158 and the average number of mobiles sold
by shopkeeper from July to December was 150. Then find the number of mobiles sold in July
5. Gopal, Rana and Swami are three friends who are working in different companies. They are able to save 20%, 40% and 60% of their salaries respectively. If the ratio of their expenditure is 5: 3: 9 respectively, then what is the ratio of their respective salaries?
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!