Table of Contents
Export-Import Bank of India has issued 25 vacancies for the post of Exim Bank Management Trainee 2022. The candidates who are curious about the post can submit their online application forms via the Exim Bank Online Registration portal which has been triggered from 25th February 2022 onwards. The final date for the submission of the application online for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 is declared as 14th March 2022. The selection will be completed on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written test and also in the personal interview which will be fulfilled in April 2022 as mentioned in the notification.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Fees
The candidates have to spend the essential application fee to involve in Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 – Steps
- Click on the apply online link mentioned below or visit the official website of Exim Bank.
- Scroll down and click on “Careers” appearing at the bottom of the home page of the website.
- Explore for Recruitment of Management Trainees 2022 and click on “Apply Online” noted below the notification.
- Click on “New Registration” and form a registration number & password.
- Now login with the registration number & password you have entered.
- Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Form emerges on the screen.
- Enter your details, attach all the documents required, pictures, and signatures where needed carefully.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Click on submit to finish your EXIM bank online application procedure
- Bring a printout of the application form for further references.
EXIM Bank – Document Verification
Document verification is the last step of the EXIM Bank Selection approach. The authority will bring out the merit list at the end of step 2 to determine which candidates are assigned. This merit list will be in order as per the marks received by the candidates in the written test. The authority will ask candidates as per their rank in the merit list for document verification. Your actual documents will be considered by the authority and after its verification, candidates will be recruited.
List of Documents to be provided at the Document Verification Process
Here are listed the documents you should possess handy for the Document Verification Process
- Proof of Date of Birth as given by the Competent Authorities.
- Photo Identity Proof like Aadhar Card.
- Mark-sheets or certifications of Graduation or equivalent credentials etc. Good documents from Board / University for holding displayed the result.
- Caste Certificate is provided by the competent authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
General Instructions To Candidates of Exim Bank Management Trainee 2022
- Candidates who are reporting late after the reporting time mentioned on the call letter for Examination will not be allowed to take the examination.
- The time of the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes, candidates may be needed to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time needed for completion of different formalities such as verification and collection of different required documents, logging in, sharing of instructions.
- In the examination hall and at the time of the interview, the call letter along with the original and a photocopy of the candidate’s presently valid photo identity (carrying the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN card should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- Candidates have to deliver in original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with the Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while regarding the examination/ interview respectively,
Guidelines for the Disabled Candidates Helped by A Scribe
Candidates whose writing speed is adversely impacted eternally for any cause can use their scribe at their expense during the online examination. In all such circumstances where a scribe is used, the following regulations will apply:
- The candidate will have to place his/her scribe at his/her expenditure.
- The scribe placed by the candidate should not be a candidate for the exact examination.
- Someone performing as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate in the exam.
- The scribe who is performing can be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to provide a reasonable undertaking ensuring that the scribe meets all the prescribed eligibility criteria for a scribe.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise informed.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be permitted such privileges since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system-based.
Online Link for Exim Bank exam Application
The officials have triggered the online application link for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 on 25th February 2022 and will endure till 14th March 2022. The eligible candidates should click on the below-mentioned link and submit their application form much before the last date.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Exam Centres
The applicants can check their examination centers and the center code in their EXIM Bank 2022 hall ticket. EXIM Bank exam centers will be declared at the official portal soon. We will update the information with you on the exam center list as soon as it is posted.
Information on Examination Centre:
- The examination will be performed online in platforms given in the respective call letters.
- No appeal for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be considered.
- Export-Import Bank of India, yet, secures the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, relying upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Export-Import Bank of India also assures the right to assign the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has selected for.
- The candidate will arise for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her risks and costs and the Export-Import Bank of India will not be obliged for any injury or failures etc. of any nature.
- Selection of center once exerted by the candidate will be final.
Here are the complete details of the application procedure of Exim Bank Management Trainee 2022. we hope that all the candidates can get detailed information on the application process through this article by the ENTRI Learning App. We also provide detailed notes on all other banking exams in our app.