Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had called to fill in a total of 3382 Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale 1 Officers) for Regional Rural Banks under its annual IBPS RRB Recruitment Notifications 2019. IBPS RRB 2020 Examination will be held for all the IBPS Officer Scale I (PO), Scale 2, Scale 3 as well as Office Assistant posts. The registrations for the same are ongoing and eligible candidates can apply for PO and Assistant Posts using the link given on the official website till the 4th of July 2019. The Preliminary Exam is planned in August 2019. Applicants are always keen about the Pay-Scale, In-hand Salary, Perks & Allowances that the post will offer them. Salary is one of the major driving factors for Government job aspirants. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the IBPS RRB PO Salary 2020.
Getting a job in a bank is a dream come true for every applicant. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) already published the notification for IBPS RRB exam. The department is bringing a total of 10190 vacancies in various categories such as Officers and Multipurpose Office Assistant posts for the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Candidates who have successfully filled their IBPS RRB Online application form and started their IBPS RRB Preparation can now check the Complete Details about IBPS RRB office assistant job profile and IBPS RRB PO salary with their duties.
What are the benefits of IBPS RRB PO?
IBPS RRB accepts the applicants for 4 posts in 2 groups:
- Group A: Officer’s Post Scale 1, Scale 2 and Scale 3
- Group B: Office Assistant’s Post IBPS RRB PO Job Profile:
- It is basically a Trainee job. The newly selected candidate is kept in a probationary period of two months.
- Career Growth: After the completion of the Trainee period or probationary period, the candidate will be promoted to the Assistant Manager position. A candidate who joins as a Scale I officer can move to become Scale II and III officers through promotion.
- In-Hand Salary for PO: Rs. 29,000 to 33,000. Once you keep moving on the career growth ladder, the salary will keep rising too.
IBPS Officer Scale 1 Salary
- The Pay-scale forIBPS RRB PO is 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- The In-hand Salaryat present varies from 29,000 to 33,000 with 100% D.A.
- After the selection of the candidate for the post of PO, he/she will need to undergo training for 2 years under the probationary period. During the trial period, the person will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale.
- After completion of the probationary period, the aspirants will be promoted to Assistant Manager post.
Perks and allowances of RRB PO post
Apart from the basic pay, the officers are also provided with the following allowances and perks:
- Dearness Allowance
- Special Allowance
- House Rent Allowance / Leased Accommodation
- Conveyance Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Household Cleaning Expenses
- Leave Encashment
- Leave Travel Concession
- Medical Reimbursement
- National Pension Scheme
- Newspaper Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
The benefits of the IBPS PO RRB Officer Scale-I (PO) post are abundant. Stress and work pressure are comparatively less in comparison to commercial banks. Employees have a good work-life balance. The cost of living is also reduced as the employees get posted in rural areas. Employees are eligible for 100% D.A. Employees can be deputed to other departments in Govt. sector under exchange programs.
We hope that you found the content provided in this blog “IBPS RRB PO Salary 2020″ useful. Keep visiting this blog for further updates.