Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts all India IBPS SO recruitment test to hire professionals from various sectors to the banking sector. Through this single test, IBPS select candidates for six different positions across the Indian banking sector in Grade 1 officers cadre: IT Officer, HR Officer, Law Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, and Marketing Officer. Thus selected candidates will get the salary in the pay scale– Rs. 23700-980/7 – 30560-1145/ 2-32850 – 1310/7-42020 across the 11 participating banks. Based on the candidate’s performance in the written test, each bank will then called for a personal interview for the final selection. Let’s check how to fill the IBPS SO online application.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2021
|Apply Online||03.11.2021- 23.11.2021|
|Payment of Application Fees||03.11.2021- 23.11.2021|
|call letters for Prelims Exam||December 2021|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||26.12.2021|
|Result – Prelims Exams||January 2022|
|Call letter for Main||January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||30.01.2022|
|Result of Main Examination||February 2022|
To fill your application follow the below-given steps:
- To start your Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer (IBPS SO) 2021 application, visit the IBPS official website, Click here
- To get the IBPS SO application form, on the Home Page, click on the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers 2021”
- On the newly opened tab, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” tab to register your application by entering the basic information like name, email address, and contact number.
- On the given number and email id, you will receive a registration number and password to complete the further application process.
- While filling the application form applicants are required to upload their recent Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and handwritten declaration. Make sure to upload the following handwritten declaration in your own handwriting:
“I, …………(Name of the candidate)………….., hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- On successful registration of the application, an email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number given in the online application form as a system-generated acknowledgement for the application.
IBPS SO Application Fee 2021
To complete the IBPS Specialist Officer application, candidates should pay the required application fee through any of the given online modes. The fee payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets.
|General and Others||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 175/-|
In the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer (IBPS SO) 2021 recruitment process, there are 11 banks are participating and they are :
- Bank of Baroda
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank Indian
- Overseas Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank, and
- Bank of India
Entri wishes you all the best for your next IBPS SO 2021 examinations. Start your Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer 2021 preparation today itself with our free study materials and mock tests. Entri will help you with free mock tests, previous year question papers, video classes, study materials, mentorship, etc.